First Meeting

My heart is falling..

Seoul, South Korea.

It’s the first time you came to Korea after you been in Japan for almost all of your life. You are very thankful to your parent who allowed you to get back to the place where you was born.  Still, it’s all because of your brother, Junho, who got a invitation for an audition for a big entertainment company in Seoul.  Ever since he was little, his dream is to be an artist.

First day in Seoul. The air is really nice. Since you are going to enter high school tomorrow, you already packed things. The good thing is you are speaking Korean in their family since young.

“Junho-ya! Wake up, you lazy thing.” You scream out loud and take off his blanket. Junho is one year younger than you.

“Noona. Wae irae? Why are you creating a fuss in the morning?” Junho said and get back to his sleep.  You just couldn’t take it and tickle his feet until he wakes up.

“You said you are going to an audition, do you still have your mind?” You screamed and then get out of your room. Since you are the first kid in the family, you really are independent.

When everything is ready, you and your brother going to the company. Your brother than take the audition.

“How is it?” you ask Junho after he came out from the audition room. Junho only reply by smiling nervously. You get his feeling really well end go back to your apartement.

*

In the afternoon, you are going to a ring for ice skating. It’s your first time in Seoul and you really want to do it. After paying and renting for the shoes, you fly on the ice and do a trick and moves you learned in Japan.

You feel very fresh and when it’s time for you to come back, you met one guy with a black pearl hair and feel a little bit strange. Why are your heart beats a little bit faster? Why do you feel a little strange when you look at his back?

It just like a long lame feeling that you didn’t even know again.

When suddenly a girl came, hold his hand and then fade away from your eyes. Then, you try to crush that feeling away, then go back to your apartement.

*

In the morning, you and Junho get a bus for school. Junho’s school is a little bit far from yours. You feel a little bit strange where it’s morning and Seoul start being crowded like crazy. In Kyoto, they don’t do like this.

“Bye!” You finally say goodbye to Junho when your bus arrived first. Of couse, you are a little bit nervous because you don’t even know anyone nor anything in Seoul. But, it’s nice to live this way than living a boring life in Kyoto where all your life depend on your parents.

When you arrived at school, you are really confused to search for your class. You can see a lot of plastic girl that you want to laugh about, but you stil have to control yourself by not giving a critism when you hate it. You’re like that.

“Finally.” Your worried really fade away after struggling for searching your class. You found your class is a little bit noisy and there is a lot of things that you won’t see in Kyoto. Like a girl who is sitting on the table and that girl who wear a really tight skirt.

And then the bell rang and the teacher came. All of the student get back to their seat. “All right, we got ourselves a new student. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher said. You smile infront of the class, trying to hold back your nervous and give a good first impression.

“Hello everyone, my name is Han..”

“Sorry i’m late.”

Your introduction being interrupted buy a guy who is late. Then, you find something strange in your heart. The same feeling that you feel last night.

“Yah! Choi Jun Hong! You little brat, wait outside!” The teacher yell and then he get out from class. Your heart feel like smashed.

Jun Hong?

Choi Jun Hong?!

---

That is the first chapter. Thanks for reading! If you like it, please subscribe.

I'm doing this on my own, and here is my first time to post it here. Thanks~