Dad?

Don't Let Me Fall

I avoided Kyuhyun as much as I could again. I still couldn't believe he kissed me like that.

I walked home miserable that day. But I noticed Jaejoong in front of his apartment talking on the phone. I avoided him in case he looked my way and went in my apartment, only to hear the doorbell ring a few minutes later.

I peeked through the peek hole and saw that it was Jaejoong.

"Hey.... is something the matter? Usually when you come home, you would at least wave hi to me. You completely avoided me."

"Sorry Oppa. I'm just having a bad day."

"Well talk to me when you want to talk about it." He smiled.

"Thanks Oppa, have a good day." I shut the door. I was so happy. *He's worried about me!* I couldn't help but squeal. I wished I could tell him everything. That I'm a half Vampire and attending a Vampire school. How I got my first kiss taken by a Vampire. But that's never going to happen.

~Next day~

I was in homeroom when I saw Krystal and Amber walk up to me. I forgot those two were in my homeroom.

"Annyeong." The two of them greeted me. I said hi back.

"So... I was wondering why do you guys talk to me? The others don't. It's like they hate me." I murmured.

"You seem like a nice vampire. The others are just jealous that you sit next to Siwon. We don't like him at all." Krystal claimed.

"Yeah.... he's Sulli's cousin." Amber stated.

"Ohh... I see." The two of them looked at me.

"Hey Hana-sshi, is it alright if I call you Unnie?" Kyrstal asked.

"I'm older than you?" I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended.

"You look older." She said, quite bluntly.

She was probably in her twenties or something but I guess I could let her call me whatever she wanted. She seemed nice. Though the other one, I didn't know yet.

"Alright, I guess." Krystal smiled and the two of them sat in front of me.

*I didn't know they were in front of me.* I must have never realized it until now.

Siwon then came in and sat next to me, noticing Krystal and Amber, he said "Morning ladies."

The three of us didn't say anything. *Awesome. 2 vampire chicks that aren't falling for him!* I smiled. Maybe it'll be good if I make friends.*

After class, Principal Cho called me to his office. I thought he was sitting in his chair with the back facing me. But I was wrong.

"What's up?" I asked.

The chair turned around to reveal a young man of about 25.

"Uhhhh who are you?"

"Hana...." He looked at me and I found it peculiar. "I'm your dad."

"Dad?" I took a closer look at him. I could tell he wasn't a full Asian Vampire. He had blue eyes. (pretend he looks like this just not anime version >_<.)

"Are you Beno Green?"

He nodded. I was surprised.

"Where's Principal Cho?" I questioned.

"He went on an errand. Let's talk."

"Why do I need to talk to you? I just found out yesterday that you're 'supposedly my dad' making me half vampire. I wonder what my mom looked like." I murmured.

"Cho contacted me yesterday." He got something out of his pocket. "Here's what your mother looked like."

"Wow. Was that picture taken the day of your wedding?"

"Yes. At that time, she was two months pregnant with you."

"She's beautiful...." I was suddenly saddened when I remembered she wasn't alive.

"Who the hell killed her? Didn't you get revenge? Isn't that why you mysteriously disappeared and abandoned me, making me live with those people?"

He sighed. " I left you because I wanted you to be safe. I went to search for him but I only knew the name of that bastard. His name is Marius Choiseul. I heard about him when I went to New York and tried to pursue him since with no luck."

"Do you know the reason why he killed her?"

" I think it's because she was the first human woman who gave birth to a hybrid, and that's you. So I'm sure you would be targeted by him too." He whispered.

"So I might get killed?" I asked suddenly bewildered by that fact. I hoped I would learn my powers soon.

"I'll protect you. I'm so grateful that Cho contacted me and mentioned about you. If he didn't, I never would have known you were here." He then hugged me. it was an awkward hug. Obviously, since he looks like he could be my big brother instead of father.

"Okay.... you can stop hugging me now." He let go of me.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it. The last time I saw you was when you were barely a year old. Now it's been nearly 18 years and you're a young woman." He pondered about the past probably.

I then realized that I only had five minutes before I was late to Vampire history so I told him about it.

"Ummm...."

"You can call me dad, you know." 

"But you don't look like you're my dad. You look like an older brother...."

"It would be strange if you call me Oppa. How about you just call me Beno then? You can call me Dad when you're used to me like this."

"Where are you going to stay?" I asked him.

"At your apartment."

"Really?" I pondered. *What would I tell Jaejoong then?*

"Jaejoong? Who's that?" 

"Let me guess, you broke Cho's mind block thingy too?" He nodded.

"Don't tell me you have a boyfriend already." He said disapproving.

"No.... he's just a guy.... I like." I murmured the last two words.

"Well, I suggest you marry a true vampire. Like Kyuhyun."

"Bwoh? Him? No freakin way! Anyway, I should get going to class. I guess I'll see you later."

"Bye..." I rushed to the class but ended up bumping into someone's..... lips?