Siwon's tears and talking with Kibum

Don't Let Me Fall

Why did I kiss Kyuhyun back? i don't know the answer myself. Maybe I felt like it. Maybe I just wanted to. But those are just excuses. I honestly don't know why. Was I starting to like him? Could I stop myself from liking him? What about Jaejoong?

I broke off the kiss and avoided his face, knowing mine was completely red. 

"Hey, you didn't slap me this time. You actually kissed me back. That means something."

*Yeah right.* 

"Seriously." He smirked and tried to kiss me again. I pushed him away.

"No it was just the spur of the moment!" He could tell it was a lie.

"What kind of excuse is that for kissing? Let me see your face!" 

He easily turned me around. "Aww, you're blushing!"

"Shut up...." *Why am I blushing anyway?*

"Oh by the way, I wanna meet Jaejoong. He's probably one of those humans that are supposedly prince-like right?"

"Why do you want to meet him?"

"Just to see if he's worth being your drudge."

"My what?" I think I heard that word before. In a series.... Omona, it's called Vladimir Tod.... Don't tell me that vampires can have drudges! I would have to ask Beno about this.

"Never mind. You'll find out for yourself." He read my mind so he knew that I knew what a drudge was. 

"Why are you saying the same thing as my dad?" I sighed. 

He just shrugged. "Anyway, I want you to come over to my place tonight. I wanna show you something. I can go meet Jaejoong after. Hehe, introduce me as your boyfriend okay?"

I remained silent. I had enough of Kyuhyun. He was confusing me. "Look, I think you should explain something. You told me not to get close to you. And then you kiss me twice and invite me to your place? Am I supposed to be regretting meeting you or something? Are you just playing with me?"

"I take that back. I changed my mind. You're just really intriguing." He looked at me with his intense eyes. And I just had to stare back... I don't know what would happened if it weren't for the bell. 

"Saved by the bell." Kyuhyun chuckled. It sounded refreshing to me for some reason. "Seriously though. I think you'll like what I found. Meet me at the gate after school."

"Araso..." I hesitantly agreed. I was pretty curious about what he discovered. I was walking to my next class when I spotted Siwon. I was going to ignore him like I always did but I couldn't. Why? Because I heard sobs coming from him.

When guys cry, I go soft for them. Like I think they're all innocent and stuff. Yeah, I'm a fool. I guess Vampires were as emotional as humans were.

"What's the matter, Siwon?" I asked him. I don't think I felt pity for him. But seeing as he wasn't being himself, I guess I was worried... Haha I'm worried for a player that kept bothering me.... I must be really out of it today.

"Hana, can I hug you? Please? You know I won't do anything to you when I'm feeling like this." 

I couldn't resist so I let him embrace me. He was being sincere. Siwon really needed someone to hug. I wonder why he didn't ask those girls near the blood drink machines since they were looking at Siwon and trying hard not to kill me.

Siwon was tall so it was really awkward for me since I'm only 5 feet 4. He's like 6 feet... Anyway I think he hugged me for a long time because most of the students were already gone to their classes.

"Siwon, we need to hurry and get to class." He let go of me and wiped his tears.

"Thanks for being here, Hana." 

"No problem." I said as I watched him go to his class. I wondered if I should skip class again. This was the type of person I was becoming. I wondered how Mimi was doing. It's been almost two years... Whatever. I shouldn't be dwelling over the past.

I was walking around the courtyard thinking what the reason of Siwon's tears was, when I saw Kibum upside down on a tree branch.

He saw me and waved. I walked away but he jumped off and followed me.

"Hey, that's rude. You should at least wave back."

"Why should I wave back at you? Holy , now that I realize it.... Did you take my ity at the hotel?"

"Hahaha no. At least I don't think so. Why would I anyway?"

"Then why was I ? And you were taking a shower. Damn I didn't think about this until now." I glared at him.

"Don't look at me. I just said hi to my future parents in law." He laughed. "That was hilarious seeing their faces." I wondered if he was lying.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and went to my classroom. The teacher didn't care that I came in late.

*Who was the one that drugged my water and took me to that hotel then? I'm so stupid. Why didn't I realize this earlier?*