Trouble

Don't Let Me Fall

"Would you really catch me?" I asked the person with that mesmerizing voice.

"Of course I would.  After all, you were destined to fall for me anyway." 

I woke up with sweat running down my forehead.

"That seemed so real." I murmured to myself. I really wanted to know who had said that to me. But I couldn't tell. I only heard a male voice. I couldn't tell whether it was Kyuhyun, Siwon, Kibum, or even Marius. But what did he mean by destined to fall for him? I don't believe in destiny anyway.

I didn't want to think about it because it was nerve wrecking. I guess I would try going into Hara's dream again tonight. I was disappointed with myself. Why did Kyuhyun's face have to come to my mind like that?

I realized that I had waken up an hour before I was supposed to wake up for school. But I didn't want to go back to sleep. So I got up, brushed my teeth and changed into my uniform. Grabbing my bag and making sure I put my homework in it, I put it over me, took a poptart and headed outside.

I locked the door and was about to leave but I noticed Jaejoong who was about to head off to college. All I could remember was the taste of his blood so I tried hard not to stare at his neckline.

I wanted to avoid him but I knew I couldn't when he said "Don't avoid me, Hana."

I looked at his eyes. He was serious. "Did I do something to offend you?"

I shook my head. "Why did you ignore me then? You did last night too. Did my girlfriend say something to you?"

"Not really..." I was going to walk away after saying bye but Jaejoong caught my wrist.

"What do you mean, not really? So you did meet Yuri yesterday. Did something happen?"

"No. Oppa, just stop thinking about it. Nothing happened." I murmured. 

"Hana, you know, lately I've been noticing you more. You were so outgoing and smiled all the time. You talked to me too. But these past few days you just go straight to dorm only waving at me. We haven't talked in a while."

"I'm sorry, it's just there's problems at school and-" He didn't let me finish.

"Does it have anything to do with your boyfriend?" He questioned.

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" I thought for a while if he ever saw me with Kyuhyun or Siwon.

"Ohhhhh... you mean from last night?" I said quietly.

"Yeah, how old is he anyway? He looks older than me."

"Ummm he's 25. And he's my brother." I tried not to laugh. He would never believe me if I said Dad.

"Oh really? I didn't know you had a brother."

"Hehe yeah....well shouldn't you get going now?"

"Oh yeah.... hold on." An amazing thing happens. He hugged me. "You should tell me if there's something going on with you okay? Like I said just talk to me. I was worried. We may have only known each other for a few weeks but I care about you. Plus I thought I would have had to watch over you in case something happened if you got an older boyfriend. And don't worry about my girlfriend. She won't harass you."

*You can't promise that.* I thought. He was still hugging me as he was talking. 

"We have an Oppa-Dongsaeng relationship so she doesn't need to get jealous or whatever." He stated.

"But the way you're hugging me really doesn't feel like it." I muttered to myself.

He let go of me when he saw someone from behind me. I turned around to see Beno.

They introduced themselves and Jaejoong had to leave. I actually still had 20 minutes to spare so I decided to talk to Beno.

"So... you really like Jaejoong huh?"

"Umm... you're not going to do the birds and the bees lesson right? Because you don't need to."

"No.... I figured you knew that already. Never mind. You'll find out yourself."

I look at him curious. But I just shook it off, thinking he was being weird.

I say bye, realizing it was time to walk to the Academy. As I'm walking, I notice Kibum and Donghae walking in front of me. They didn't notice me because I was a few feet behind them. My hearing was already good to begin with but it was getting better.

"So are you going to harass Hana-sshi today?" Donghae asks.

Kibum shrugged. "Maybe, Marius told me that her dad's back. So we have to be really careful." At that point, I saw Kyuhyun approaching them. He goes and punches Kibum right in the mouth. 

"What the hell?" Kibum shouts getting angry.

"I'm trying this the human way." Kyuhyun smirked.

What was happening? What was the reason for punching him?