Siwon's persistent

Don't Let Me Fall

The next day, I went to the principal's office like he told me to. Not because I remembered but because he actually reminded me with another note.

"Good morning Hana-yah." Principal greeted me.
 
"Morning." I mumbled. It didn't matter if he was speaking informally to me the second day we met.
 
I looked around my surroundings and noticed the office changed. It was more ominous and sinister looking. The furniture was rearranged too.
 
"Thanks for the ring and the lunch." 
 
"You're welcome. So how do you think of our academy?" 
 
"It's okay, for a vampire school."
 
"I asked Kyuhyun to take care of you."
 
"What? Why?" I asked, remembering what he said yesterday.  "Well just to warn you, don't try to get close to me... you'll regret it." 
 
"It'll be sad if you're by yourself all the time. Plus he can teach you things about our school. Though I can't promise you he would all the time. He skips a lot."
 
"Ummm, he told me yesterday that I shouldn't get close to him." I told Principal Cho.
 
"I'll talk to him."
 
"So I found out yesterday about the different types of vampires. And you're a true one?" He nodded and began to talk.
 
"The Cho family has been around for a very long time. In fact I'm pretty sure my great, great, great, great, great grandfather is vacationing in Milan right now." He seemed to be in deep thought.
 
"Wow... so what year did you establish this academy?"
 
"I think 1941 or 1942?" He was pondering over the memories probably. 
 
"Then when did you have Kyuhyun?"
 
Principal Cho was ready to tell a long story. We still had half an hour before classes started so I would be okay.
 
"It started when I met his mother. Her name was Minhee.  She was a human. I loved her so much to the point where I couldn't resist her blood.  I bit her without knowing. She turned into a vampire and hated me for a while. But I managed to get her to forgive me. She wouldn't drink blood at all though. We had Kyuhyun in 1988. So even though he looks like he's 18, he's actually 22."
 
"Okay... that's not weird at all. How old are you then?"
 
Completely avoiding the question, he continued. "Minhee died when Kyuhyun was nine. She never drank blood, not even a drip. Since then, he's been ignoring me. He blamed me for her death. I try my best to make sure he can move on but it seems like he can't or he doesn't want to." He paused for a moment. I looked at him again and realized that he was reminiscing about the past.
 
"Uhhh.... Does that have anything to do with Kyuhyun telling me not to get close to him?"
 
"You'll have to find that out yourself." And with that, I was in front of my homeroom. I went inside and noticed Siwon looking straight at me.
 
"Morning." He greeted me.
 
I mumbled it back and sat in my seat. He was still looking at me and it was freaking me out so I said, "Do you need something, Siwon-sshi?"
 
"You actually talked to me."  Siwon smiled at me. "But I want to ask you something."
 
"Yes?" I was getting worried.
 
"Why did you eat human food for lunch yesterday?" *Oh crap!*
 
"Ummmm.... Because I enjoy it." That was the last thing I said to him because Ms. Jeon appeared and class started.
 
~~~~
 
Third p.o.v.
 
It was study period and Hana was studying those math equations she hated so much. While she was still stuck on the first equation,  Siwon was trying to see if he could unblock her mind. But it was impossible. He was so curious about her. She wasn't like any other vampire here. 
 
He went up to her, ignoring the other girls; making them envious and wanting to murder her.
 
"Hey Hana-sshi. I have another question for you." She looked up at him. "I'm pretty sure you didn't eat human food just because you liked it. Why did you eat it?" He looked at her so intensely it made her blush.
 
She avoided him and went into the restroom. *Crap! could it be that he found out already?*
 
Hana sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. *I don't really look like a vampire in the first place. I might be a little pale but my eyes won't turn red and I don't have fangs. I'm so gonna get busted.* She thought. She sighed again and walked outside to see Siwon waiting for her.
 
She jumped out of shock. "Are you going to stalk me or something?" *He's persistent.*
 
"Aniyo. I just want an answer." Siwon stated getting closer and closer to her. She was getting backed into the wall.
 
"I...I told you it's because I like it!" She tried to push him away but obviously he was too strong for her. 
 
"You're human, aren't you?" He whispered to her. *Crap!*