Love at first Sight with Jaejoong

Don't Let Me Fall

Hana's p.o.v

"What are you talking about? Of course not!" I tried to avoid his gaze. I was pretty sure I would faint at any moment being close to him like this.

"Normal vampires would never eat food of the prey. Now that I look at your neck, I realize that it looks really delicious." I think he would have bit me right there and then if he was able to smell the scent of my blood.

"Stop. You don't bite other vampires. That's just wrong." I murmured.
 
"You want to see me do it then?  Because I'll do it right now." He opened his mouth and I could see his fangs.
 
I heard a voice which caused Siwon to get away from me.
 
"Yah. What are you doing?" I looked to see who it was and Kyuhyun was right in front of us, glaring at Siwon.
 
"None of your business. I'll see you again." and with that, he left without a single trace.
 
"You alright?" Kyuhyun was next to me.
 
"Yeah... thanks." I murmured, wary as I watched his movements.
 
"No problem. He's always like that." He left just like Siwon. *Aish, I wish I could disappear in thin air like these vampires.*
 
It was finally lunch and I got a bag from the same cafeteria lady. I wondered if she knew I was human but her face didn't show any expression about it. The lunch today was a slice of pizza and a chocolate pudding. I still had a soda.
 
I went to the library and continued to study more about vampires. Vampires usually stopped aging when they were 18 to 20. But it's different for true vampires. They get to choose when they stop their aging. *So that's why Principal looks like he's only 35.*
 
I threw my lunch away making sure no one saw me. I was going to learn about the special powers each individual vampire could have but I saw Kyuhyun again. *Principal Cho said no one comes to the library at this time. I guess Kyuhyun's an exception.*
 
Luckily, the lunch I ate was gone. "So we meet again." Kyuhyun stated.
 
"I guess so since your dad told you to take care of me." I claimed.
 
"Yeah... I wonder why though. Vampires should be able to take care of themselves. Even if they are new to this school." He looked at me and got closer. That was when I noticed his deep, intense, dark brown eyes. I felt mesmerized by them. I think my heart skipped a beat.
 
"Uhh, I should get going. Bye!" I ran off before he could say anything. *Why am I feeling like this? I should be afraid of him. I saw him feed off a girl!*
 
~~~~
 
I was walking home when I noticed there was a guy who was at the apartment door next to me. 
 
"Annyeongsaeyo!" I shouted to him as I was at my door. He was turned around so I didn't see his face.
 
"Oh Annyeongsaeyo. I'm Kim Jaejoong. I just moved here today." He said when  he turned around. He had blonde hair and gray eyes. It was probably contacts but I couldn't help but fall into them. We looked at each other and at that moment, I knew it was love at first sight.
 
"I'm Lee Hana, your next door neighbor." I broke our gaze and we talked outside. I'm pretty sure neither of us would invite each other inside since we just met each other.
 
"So Jaejoong-sshi, how old are you?" I asked him.
 
"You don't need to be so formal. I'm 20. You can call me Oppa since you're younger than me."
 
"Oh, you could tell by my uniform huh? I'm 17." I stated.
 
We talked some more about each other. Jaejoong moved out of his house because he has so many sisters. He went to a college that was close here. I didn't tell him I was disowned by my parents.
 
"Why is a 17-year old girl living in an apartment by herself?" He asked me.
 
So I just lied and said, "My parents are on a business trip."
 
"Well if you ever feel lonely, just come visit me." He smiled at me and I think my heart was going to explode.
 
"Okay thanks. I should get going. Nice to meet you, Jaejoong Oppa..." I waved bye and went into my apartment. My heart was pounding extremely quickly just because he smiled at me. It really was love at first sight.