Who's Seohyun?

Don't Let Me Fall

"What the ?" Kibum was getting pretty aggravated. I looked at Kyuhyun's expression. He was still smirking.

"You really think you can mess with Seohyun and Hana like that, huh?" Kyuhyun grabbed his collar. "You know, beating you up like a human might be pretty fun."

Donghae just walked away. "Good luck Cuz!" 

"Really? Thanks for leaving, bastard." Kibum shrugged Kyuhyun's arms off.

"Look, you should get over her. She's married and she's human. You're not getting her back. I wanted to taste her but someone wouldn't let me. Why did you even let her become human anyway? Is because of some cheesy saying like if she's happy, then I'm happy? She ing cheated on you, man." He sneered.

"Just shut up. Get someone else to feed on, araso? And about Hana, I'm watching you. You touch her and I'll break your legs." Kyuhyun growled and it looked like Kibum pissed his pants. He walked away and that was when Kyuhyun noticed me.

"So... you're helping me out with him. That's nice." I murmured.

"Ehh...whatever. I just don't want my dad to yell at me to death for not watching over you."

"Who's Seohyun?" I asked. I didn't wanna tell him I was in his dream and saw him hugging her.

"I'll tell you at lunch."

"Araso." We walked to my class.

"Okay. See ya."

"Umm my dad changed my homeroom to here." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Chincha? Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe to check on Kibum."

"Ohh...okay." It was sort of awkward realizing I was going to see him in class pretty often. 

We walked in and I sat at my seat. Kyuhyun sat right in front of Siwon. *Uh oh. This wasn't gonna be good.*

The teacher came in and told the class about Kyuhyun.

"Class, Kyuhyun has changed his homeroom due to certain reasons. Please treat him as if he's been here since the beginning with us."

"Neh!" The girls started to drool over him. Don't tell me they liked him too.

"This is so awesome! Two of the hottest vampires are in our homeroom and they're right next to each other!" I heard a girl exclaim.

Siwon tapped Kyuhyun on the shoulder. "Let's try to make amends. Is that okay?" He stuck his hand out.

"Whatever." He turned around and left him hanging. Now that I think about it, I wanted to know how old Siwon really was. He seemed younger than Kyuhyun since he was a casanova.

The 2 classes flew by and it was time for lunch. I got my lunch bag as always. Today was a hamburger with some fries.

I saw Kyuhyun and caught up with him. He was drinking some blood drink. "So.. tell me how you and her met."

From far away, I could hear some of the girls from our homeroom.

"Hana's such a . She's playing with both Siwon and Kyuhyun!"

I tried hard not to laugh. It was quite the opposite. Since both of them kissed me....

We sat down in the library and he started to speak.

"It was two years ago. She was a new student at the academy. I thought she wasn't like other girls. She seemed so innocent. She was so curious about me. And she asked me out. Wondering what she wanted, I said yes."

"So you must have thought she was pretty if you were willing to go out with her, huh?" I admit she was gorgeous. 

"I thought she was beautiful the first time I saw her. Anyway, we were a couple for about 9 months. But one day I found out that she was cheating on me. With a human. She loved him so much that she wanted to become human for him. She told me about it and felt really sorry. She wanted me to help her become a human. "

"That's so messed up. Sorry."

"It's okay. The only way was if I bit her and injected her with human blood. I tried hard to convince her not to. But she wouldn't give in. I ended up doing so but she forgot all her memories of being a vampire. She married that guy and completely forgot about her past life... and me."

I patted him on the shoulder. "And I take it that you really loved her?"

He shrugged and avoided the question.

"It's okay. I'm sure you'll find someone." I smiled and sipped my soda.

"You should start drinking more blood. Here, have some." He offered me his drink.

"Ummm no thank you." I thought about Jaejoong... and his blood again. *Crap, Kyuhyun can read my mind! I totally forgot!*

"So he's the one you drank from?"

I nodded. "I didn't want to but something took over me and I just did..."

"That's normal. Maybe you're more vampire than human than you actually think."

I sighed. "So Kyuhyun.... it just aroused my curiosity but how old is Siwon?"

"He's a year older than me." Kyuhyun glanced over at me. "Why did you want to know?"

"I just wanted to. But I thought you were older." I took a better look at Kyuhyun. 

He stood up and sat next to me. 

"Ummm, why are you sitting here?" Kyuhyun ignored me and leaned closer to me.

"Seriously!"

"I don't know why, but I want to kiss you." And he did. The same way he did last time. But this time, I kissed him back.