Whoa...

Don't Let Me Fall

"Whoa, that was awesome.” Hara exclaimed.

Kyuhyun wasn’t surprised. “So you got a new power. Big deal.” 

“It is! I didn’t think I would get any attacking powers but I did!” I smiled. It went off my face when I realized that the guy I knocked out got up.

“What the hell?” It was evident by his facial expression that he was pissed. “Who the hell are you?”

“We should be asking you that. Who are you to break into that house?” I shouted at him.

“That house happens to be my house.” He scowled.

“Are you Minho?” Kyuhyun interrogated him.

“Yeah I am.” He muttered.

“Why didn’t you go through the door like a normal vampire would?” I thought for a second.  “Wait, you don’t have to be invited in right?” I asked Kyuhyun. "Since you can come in my apartment uninvited."

“That’s just a myth. Humans really don’t know anything.” He rolled his eyes.

“Except for the fact that vampires drink blood.” Hara commented.

“Yeah, they got that part right.” Kyuhyun murmured.

“My parents don’t know I left my room. I’m grounded so I’m sneaking back in through the window. I don’t know why I’m explaining this to you though. Who are you guys?” He looked like he was 19 or 20. It was kind of odd that a vampire could get grounded.

“We’re looking for your brother, Siwon. Is he home?”

He nodded. We looked at each other, wondering how he was so different from his older brother.

“Can we see him?” I inquired. He nodded again. “You guys are going through the front door and don’t tell my parents you saw me… or else.”

“Araso.” The three of us sort of invited ourselves in but Siwon's parents didn't mind.

Kyuhyun knew Siwon’s parents so he quickly introduced me and Hara. We noticed there were a lot of bedrooms when we went upstairs. *Siwon must have a lot of siblings.*

We then took a glance at a room that was open. It was most likely Siwon’s so we headed inside. We saw him reading a book.

“Hey guys, what are you doing here?” He noticed Hara and said hi.

“We know where your sister Sooyoung is.” Kyuhyun stated.

“Really? Where is she? Tell me now!” Siwon got up and grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar impatiently . 

“Calm down. She’s in Incheon with her boyfriend; but if we don’t find her soon, she and her boyfriend could both be in danger.” I claimed while taking Siwon’s hand off Kyuhyun’s collar.

“What do you mean?” He questioned.

“The vampire who is trying to kill me is after your sister. He’s probably pursuing her right now.”

Siwon got enraged and immediately disappeared.

“Whoa, where did he go?” Hara asked.

“In Incheon.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Already? That was quick.” I exclaimed. “Then it’ll be easy to find her.”

“Not exactly. She doesn’t have a visible trace or scent. Her power is invisibility. So it would be pretty hard to find her. Why do you think they haven’t known where she’s been?”

“But then how will Choiseul get her?” Hara inquired.

“Well, he’s a very powerful vampire. I’m sure he has his sources.”

“So what do we do now?” I asked him.

“Nothing. I think Siwon wants to find her on his own. In the meantime, you can get ready to meet Kibum’s parents. I bet it’s coming really soon.”

“Ugh. I hate lying to people I don’t even know.” I groaned.

“I’m just glad that he didn’t ask you to marry him for real.”

“Why?” He didn’t reply and left.

Hara smiled. “It’s so obvious that he likes you.”

“Shut up!” I gave her a small push.

“Why don’t you just date him already?”

“Pssh, we’re not even admitting our feelings or anything.”

“So you admit you like him now?” I blushed.  “Your dad would be happy if you guys got together, I bet.”

I wondered what Beno was doing right now. “Whatever, let’s catch up with him.”

“I’m starting to get hungry.” Hara complained.

“Me too.”  When we caught up to Kyuhyun, he started to talk about Siwon. He had six siblings. Four brothers, two sisters, and Sulli, his cousin who lived with him.  The brothers were Jinhyuk, Dongwook, Minho, and Seunghyun while the sisters were Sooyoung and Jina. He was the fourth youngest, the middle child. The Choi family had always been a big family. Which is why there were still many true vampires around, despite there only being three families.  

“But Kyuhyun, do you know why Sulli doesn’t like Siwon?”

“He broke Krystal’s heart.”

“For reals? Wow… I haven’t talked to them in a while.”

“Well, well, well. Who do we have here?” We noticed a feminine looking man walking towards us.

“Hey Heechul.” Kyuhyun said while blocking Heechul’s hand from smacking his . *So that’s the vampire that’s homoual.*

“This is Hana and her cousin Hara. Girls, this is Heechul.”

“Annyeongsaeyo.” We both greeted him.

“It’s nice to meet you girls.”

“So Hana has a question she would like to ask you.” Kyuhyun mentioned while we were walking back to the school. The principal wanted us back there for some reason.

I jabbed him on the shoulder.  I didn’t want to be rude and ask him straight out like that. I had just met the guy. *I thought you would ask for me!* I yelled at him in my head, knowing he would hear.  I glared at him and he just smirked back.

“Okay, I’m sorry for asking and I hope it doesn’t offend you, but since you’re gay, do you bite male humans?”

He laughed. “I bite both female and male.” He looked at Kyuhyun. “ But male humans are much tastier.”

“Oh okay. Do you have a drudge?” I questioned.

“Yes. His name is Hankyung.” He answered.

While Heechul was talking to Kyuhyun, Hara started to ask me about Junhyung, the good looking vampire she saw earlier.

“Omo, don’t tell me you fell for him.” I gasped. Hara was the type the fell for guys easily, no matter what kind of guy he was. In this case, she fell for a vampire this time.

“I don’t know.  I just know he’s really hot. I almost fainted when he winked at me.” She squealed.

I giggled. I didn’t know much about him. He just slept in classes and was pretty lazy when it came to work. But girls seemed to like him plenty. He wasn’t my type even if he was good looking.

“Well then Hara, even if you want to date him, he will eventually find out you’re human, then he’ll bite you and drink your blood.”

“Well, he can bite me all he wants.”  She sighed. I bumped her shoulder with mine.

“You're secretly a ert!” We laughed really loud. We soon arrived at the school. At this point, a vampire sneaked up from behind her.

~Hara’s p.o.v.~

“So I can bite you all I want?” I heard a seductive whisper in my ear. It was Junhyung.

“Whoa, you heard me?” *Oh my gosh!!! Is this really happening?*

He nodded. “I can hear anyone who talks about me, and then I appear in front of them if I want to.”

I blushed like a red tomato. “Well, if I let you bite me, then you’ll have to date me.”

“Hara, you’re willing to be used?” Hana asked me, shock written all over her face.

“Yep, I wanna know what it’s like being bitten.”

“But what if you become his drudge?”

“It’s okay. I’ll be fine. Jaejoong is alright, isn’t he?”

I wondered if being bitten was like the books, night world or house of night series. They described it as wonderful, amazing, and it was lustful also.

“Alright then.” Junhyung grabbed my hand and we disappeared to a different place. The last thing I heard was Hana saying my name. “Hara!”

We arrived at a house that looked like it was abandoned. But there was a small dim of light inside.

“Where are we?” I questioned, being a lot more calm than I expected.

He didn’t answer. We went inside to see 5 guys and a girl.

“Meet the crew. This is Doojoon and his drudge Yoseob. Over there is Hyunseung with his drudge Jiyoon. And last but not least, there’s Dongwoon and his drudge Kikwang.”

We said hi to each other.

“Once I bite you, you’ll be my drudge. I just happened to be looking for one."

“Yay! I won’t be the only girl anymore!” Jiyoon shouted in joy.

I smiled, but stopped when my eyes landed on Kikwang. He nodded in acknowledgement. “Hana’s cousin, right?”

“Yeah, so you’re a drudge?” He just smiled and kissed Dongwoon.

I guess Doojoon and Dongwoon were homoual vampires like Heechul and his drudge were also.

Junhyung took my hand again and we headed outside.

“You ready?” I nodded. He held the side of my neck and his lips.

“Okay, what was your name again?”

“Hara.” I responded. He then bit into my neck. I gotta say, it was a sensation I couldn’t really describe. It was magnificent and y at the same time.

He finished and his lips before he kissed me. Good thing I didn’t taste my blood, which would have been disgusting. But he was a very good kisser, so I kissed him back.