Pretending to be a Vampire

Don't Let Me Fall

 I woke up to the sound of the principal's voice. "Hana-sshi? Are you alright?" I sat up and noticed that we were in the nurse's room except the nurse wasn't there. 

"My head hurts..." I murmured. "What happened?"
 
"I was talking about how the roses turned from red to blue but then I noticed you fainted so I brought you here." Principal Cho sat down. I remembered what happened. A guy was from a girl's neck and there was ..... blood. I shuddered at the thought of it.
 
"I'm pretty sure the reason you fainted was because of my son." he sighed then said, "You were bound to find out anyway."
 
"Find out what?" I didn't get what he was saying.
 
"I'll just tell you. This academy is full of vampires. I'm a vampire. The boy you saw with that girl was my son. He was feeding on her."
 
I didn't say anything since I was shocked. I managed to say "I don't believe you. You can't be serious. That's like in the Twilight series right?"
 
I suddenly got lifted up in the air and noticed nothing was touching me. I realized the Principal's hand was controlling me. He put me down. I was completely astounded. He even bared his teeth to me. And there they were, two long and white fangs, gleaming in front of me. 
 
"Believe me now?" He smirked. I nodded. Now that I actually looked at the principal, he was really young and really handsome. I was probably going to get hypnotized if I looked into his eyes.
 
"I'm totally getting out of here." I got up and was about to open the door but it was locked.
 
"You're not going anywhere. You already enrolled. It's too late to turn back."
 
"But I'll get bit if I go here! Hell, you might even bite me right now!" I backed away from him.
 
"Don't worry. When you fainted, I tainted your scent so the students and teachers here won't be able to smell your blood. I won't bite you. Promise." He raised his pinky out. I reluctantly entwined it with my pinky.
 
"It'll be interesting to have a human here. You're the first human to ever walk in this school you know." He told me.
 
I spaced out. *Am I really going to go to an all vampire high school?*
 
"You're pale enough to look like a vampire. Just don't show your teeth a lot."
 
*So you really are the founder of this school then.* I thought as I  realized he must have been really old.
 
"But don't you guys die in the sunlight or something? And what about crosses and garlic? I'm Christian. And I like garlic so it's going to be really hard for me."
 
"Just don't say anything related to that and well that sunlight fact is a myth. We won't die if we're in the sunlight, but we don't like it. That twilight series is a bunch of bull if you ask me. What vampire sparkles in the sun? I have no comment about the garlic."
 
"Wait, vampires have powers. I don't have any. Plus vampires can read my mind right?"
 
"I'll be sure to tell the teachers you're a late bloomer. Vampires usually have their powers when they're 16. Everyone has their own special power. I'll block your mind so no one will be able to read it. Anyway, you should get going to class now. Luckily you can make it to your first class. I'll help you out if something goes wrong." And with that, he disappeared and I was in front of a classroom door in my new checkered blue and black uniform.
 
I knocked on the door and it opened. The teacher beckoned me to come in and I went in front of the classroom.
 
"Class, this is our new student, Lee Hana. Hana, introduce yourself." The teacher was named Miss Jeon. She looked so young. But then again all the vampires looked young.
 
I was intimidated by all the vampires staring at me but I introduced myself anyway.
 
"Hello, pleased to make your acquaintance." Miss Jeon told me to sit next to a guy named Choi Siwon. As soon as I sat down, girls started hissing at me. Siwon smiled at me and said hi. I nodded in acknowledgement. It was best not to talk to anyone.
 
"Hmmmm, I can't read your thoughts. Did you block it yourself?" Siwon asked. *Man, is he cute! He has dimples!* I thought noticing him. It had been quite a while since I found guys attractive.
 
I ignored him though as I started to copy the things on the board. *My homeroom teacher had to be a math teacher. My worst subject. Man......* I was starting to worry whether I would be able to attend this school or not.
 
"Why are you copying the board when you can just memorize it?" Siwon asked.
 
"......." I continued to ignore him. I had pretty good hearing so I heard a girl say out loud, "Why isn't she answering Siwon Oppa? She's so lucky to sit next to him too." "I hate her already."
 
I tried hard not to roll my eyes. *I'm not going to this school. No way.* I thought after class was over. I found my locker and knew I would have a hard time opening it. Other vampires just moved their hands over their lockers and they opened automatically. *Stupid principal, he didn't tell me about this.*
 
All of a sudden, a piece of paper appeared in my hand. I read it and it said This was made especially for you. It'll be like your shield too. You wave the hand with the ring on over the locker and it'll open up. The ring will save you from any attacks or whatever these students might do if they are curious about you. You can thank me later by coming to my office tomorrow morning.
- Principal Cho
 
A ring magically appeared on my right ring finger. I did as the note told me and it opened up.
 
I put my brand new books away and looked at my schedule. I had P.E. in five minutes. 
 
*What do vampires even do in P.E?* I thought as I went to the gym. I looked at my ring while I was waiting for the teacher to arrive. It was really pretty. It had an orange gemstone in it. I wonder how the principal knew orange was my favorite color.
 
 
 
I was the last to arrive, since everyone else had super fast speed. Many of the girl vampires that were in my homeroom were in this P.E. class. They were giving me freaky glares like they were trying to do harm to me. Probably mind control or something. Luckily, they wouldn't be able to do anything to me since I had the ring on.
 
"Okay class! We're learning how to block other people's minds today!" I heard a voice from above me. The gym teacher was sitting on the basketball hoop.
 
*How can I learn this when my own mind is blocked already?*