Bloodlust and Kyuhyun's dream

Don't Let Me Fall

"Get off Jaejoong!" I shrieked. I don't know what got into me but seeing Jaejoong like that made me really mad. So mad that I actually threw the vampire girl off of him.

Beno watched me amused. He didn't do or say anything.

"Who are you?" I asked her as I went to Jaejoong to see f he was okay. There were holes in his neck but they were slowly healing.

"My name's Yuri. Who are you to push me like that?"

"The name's Lee Hana. Why are you feeding off Jaejoong? Are you using him for his blood? Does he even know you're a vampire?" I asked and asked constantly.

She laughed. "I'm his girlfriend, whether you like it or not. That's what he thinks. And yes I am using him for his blood. You should taste it sometime. It's really delicious. And his looks are a plus. Very cute for a human." She smiled and showed her fangs.

I shuttered at the thought of tasting his blood but as I saw his neck, something odd aroused in me. I felt like I was an actual vampire. I wanted his blood. So this was what blood lust felt like. But I hate the sight of blood! How could I just taste him like that? I guess Kyuhyun was wrong about me not having blood lust. Damn it.

I looked at Beno. The look in his eyes said "Go ahead.It's okay."

I could feel a change in me. I realized I had fangs!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! They just grew... and I got closer to his neck.... and bit him.

It was a sensation I would never be able to fathom.The blood's aroma was delicious. But as I swallowed the blood, it tasted like a mixture of desire and disgust. I left two tiny holes on the other side of his neck that had been bitten by the other vampire. I decided not to lose control. I didn't want Jaejoong to die so I stopped and slurped the rest of excessive blood. He was already unconscious. 

"So? What do you think? It's your first time feeding right?" Yuri questioned. I didn't want to say anything.

"Now if you excuse me, I'll take Jaejoong to his room." Yuri easily picked him up and went back in his apartment.

Beno and I went back in my apartment and I fell on the couch. 

"The first time you feed, the blood tastes very peculiar... You'll get used to it. It'll change and taste even better the more times you bite him." Beno stated.

"I think I'm really going to regret doing that to Jaejoong. How will I be able to face him? And I'm not going to bite him again."

"He didn't feel a thing. It's painless for humans. He won't remember you or Yuri biting him. But I doubt you won't bite him again. You'll feel blood lust for him even more."

"But still... I'll feel guilty. Might as well avoid him for a while." I sighed and felt hungry for food.  

"You won't be able to. He lives right next door. Plus you like him so that's okay."

"So can you tell me how you turned into a Vampire?" I asked changing the subject.

"Another time. Go eat. When you're done, I'll show you how to go into Hara's dreams."

~~~~

Jaejoong's p.o.v

I woke up in my bed and felt really dizzy. What had happened? Why was I in my bed?

I remembered saying bye to Yuri... I went back in my apartment.... The doorbell rang a few minutes later and I opened the door seeing Yuri. She said she forgot something... But what happened after that?

I decided to call Yuri and ask what happened.

"Ahh Oppa, I forgot my keys so you let me in. But I think you drank some alcohol and fell asleep so I put you in your room."

"Chincha? Okay thanks, babe."

"Wait Oppa... The girl who lives next door to you... Does she mean anything to you?"

"Why are you asking such a thing?"

"I want to know."

"She's my dongsaeng. She's like my younger sister."

"You're really positive about that?"

"Yeah... Babe, you don't need to worry. Are you jealous or something?"

"Ani.. it's just the way I saw her look at you earlier just.... never mind. I'm hanging up now. Bye Oppa. Love you."

"I love you too."

I shut off the phone and my stomach growled. I decided to eat ramen noodles. After that, I headed outside wanting fresh air.

As I came out, I noticed a very good looking man coming out of Hana's door. Was that Hana's boyfriend? He looked too old for her though. He was probably in his mid twenties... I don't know why but I felt worried for her. What if something bad happens to her? She seemed so innocent... She might get her heart broken if she isn't careful. 

But wait... why did Yuri ask that about her? Hana is like a sister to me, isn't she? 

I saw Hana go out of her door. She smiled at the man.

"Thanks for teaching me, Beno. But I want to know where you're going."

"I'll tell you when you're ready. Good night, my dear Hana." With that, he kissed her on the forehead. My chest started to hurt. What was up with that? 

He left and that was when Hana noticed me. But she didn't wave or say hi. 

I tried to say hi but she just went inside. My chest was still aching with pain. Maybe I had heartburn? I went back to my room and eventually fell asleep with my heart that continued to throb.

~~~~

Beno's p.o.v

I forgot to mention to Hana that when she bit Jaejoong, he would start having feelings for her. It seems that Jaejoong doesn't truly love Yuri. He will soon forget her. I guess that's what happens when you're using a human like that. Yuri can probably find some other human to feed on.

Anyway, let's see how Hana will react to this. She'll figure it out on her own.

~~~~

Hana's p.o.v

Beno had told me I had to concentrate very hard on the person I wanted to contact. Then I would be into their dream and will be able to communicate with them. So I pictured Hara with her straight black hair and the necklace of a heart that she always wore. I couldn't wait to tell her everything that had happened. How I found my dad, and had my first kiss....

But then the picture of Hara disappeared... and it changed into a picture of Kyuhyun. His cold, piercing eyes scared me but they also attracted me. Uh oh... I had to focus on Hara quick before I would get into Kyuhyun's dream.

It was too late. I was in Kyuhyun's dream.

"Seohyun-ah!" Kyuhyun cried out.

*Who's Seohyun?*

I looked to see where Kyuhyun was and I noticed a girl in a white dress reaching out to him. They embraced and he kissed her. It was so passionate, it reminded me of a drama or something.

"I don't want to see this!" I wanted to cry. But why? What was this feeling?

I was slowly slipping away from Kyuhyun's dream. I was falling into an abyss. It was completely empty and pitch black.

"No! Don't let me Fall!" I shouted.

"Don't worry. I'll be sure to catch you." I heard a voice out of nowhere. Who was saying this to me?