Finding out

Don't Let Me Fall

A/N:This was the first chapter I wrote and it was short :P Oh how I miss you mangalover...

--------

Third point of view

The next day was kind of hectic since Siwon kept pursuing Hana about the lunch problem. She kept running and hiding from him whenever he wanted to ask about it. It seemed as if she was running away from a criminal that wanted to go kill her or something. Hana didn't have anyone else to go to except the principal, or so she thought.
 
As she was getting her history book from her locker, Hana noticed Kyuhyun was right next to her.
 
"Oh... hi." She murmured.
 
"I want to talk to you." He whispered.
 
"Right now?" Hana asked. Kyuhyun nodded. "But what about class?"
 
"I don't give a bat's for class. Let's go." He dragged her to the courtyard.
 
"What's the matter?"
 
"You're not a vampire. Explain why a human is at this academy."
 
*How did he find out already?*
 
"I unlocked your mind block. My dad's block is the only one I could undo." He smirked.
 
*DAMMIT!*
 
"Ummm, I didn't know this school was for vampires. I moved here recently and enrolled since it was so close by. But by the time I found out, it was too late. Your dad said since I already enrolled, I might as well go here. Your dad is pretty strange. He blocked my mind, gave me a ring to protect myself and gives me human food too. I've been trying to figure out if there's a catch. But there hasn't been one yet. He's actually really kind."
 
"I was wondering why you were so different. Now I know that you're just prey. And I really hate humans, just to let you know." He said, ignoring her talk about his dad.
 
---------------
 
Hana's point of view
 
He revealed his sharp fangs and I gasped, suddenly afraid. He leaned down closer to me and I couldn't get away from him. I could feel his sharp fangs graze the nape of my neck. And surprisingly, it didn't hurt. I couldn't fathom how I felt when it happened. But I wasn't afraid anymore. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.
 
"You're not afraid?" He looked intensely into my eyes and they were turning red.  I was shocked at how bright they were.
 
"Aniyo..." I got away from him before he could say anything else. Since I was already skipping class, I went to the Principal's office to talk to Kyuhyun's dad.
 
"So... I should have realized that Kyuhyun's the only one who could break it." Principal Cho said as soon as I stepped inside. "Oh well, he's the only one who can read it anyway."
 
"But he found out! He almost bit me you know!"
 
"But he didn't."
 
*Oh yeah.... Why did he stop?*
 
------------------
 
Kyuhyun's point of view
 
Hana reminded me too much of Seohyun. I couldn't bite her. Though I really wanted to... Her blood smelled really good. Let's just see what will happen between us this year. I told her not to get to close to me. She really will regret it.