Holy crap

Don't Let Me Fall

"Whoa. Hana, is that really you? Oh my gosh!" Mimi came closer to give me a hug but I avoided it.

"Ohhh..." She frowned. "I'm sorry. But it's been so long since I've last heard from you! And it's your birthday today! Happy birthday!" 

"You seriously think I would be happy to see you? It's been two years since you ditched me at that stupid club! If you never forced me to go there, then I would have never drank that water from Changmin. Then I wouldn't have blanked out and meet Kibum and I wouldn't have gotten disowned!" I ranted at her. It wasn't exactly her fault but I remembered clearly that she was the one that left me alone so she could go and dance with random guys.

I sighed loudly. "I'm sorry, it's just so much has happened ever since that day. You have no freaking idea."

"Are you a vampire?" She interrogated. 

My eyes widened. "W-what? You know about vampires?"

"Well yeah, I mean who doesn't?  I've been working at Afterlife for about a year and a half now. The thing is, after I was finished dancing, I was looking for you. That was when I realized you weren't there anymore. But just when I was about to leave, this guy stopped me and asked if I wanted to work there and I said sure since I needed money. I didn't start working until after sophomore year ended."

"Was it Wanjin?" 

"Yeah. How do you know him?"

"I don't. I met Changmin yesterday. He talked to me about him and.... Okay let's start this from the beginning, but first let's go eat, I'm starving." We went to the the food court at the mall and I ended up telling her everything starting from when I got disowned, when I worked as a hostess, to enrolling to Blue Rose Academy and discovering that I was a hybrid that's targeted by an evil vampire. I even told her about Siwon, Kibum, and Kyuhyun. 

I told her about Jaejoong too. "My next door neighbor is my drudge. You'll meet him later. I actually had a crush on him but I don't like him anymore. Anyway... I honestly have no idea what's going to happen to me, but all I need to worry about right now is meeting Kibum's parents next weekend and trying to figure out what's going on between Kyuhyun and me." I concluded.

Mimi gave me a super long embrace. "I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that. It really is my fault."

"No it's not, I'm really sorry that I yelled at you earlier. Now that I'm done telling my story, you tell me what's been going on with you these past two years. " 

"Well, after I started to work in Afterlife, I had to quit school, because they expected me to work full time. And well you know that I always hated school, so I was super happy to quit. I didn't care for junior and senior year. But I thought my parents would give me a hard time and tell me to continue school but they told me they didn't care because all their other kids were gone. It kinda being the youngest."

"Wait, how many siblings did you have again? 7?"

"Yeah, 6 sisters and 1 brother. Anyway, as soon as I started working there, I realized how weird some of the customers were. I didn't notice it the first time but those customers didn't really dance, rather they were looking for someone to 'dance with' when in reality they were hunting for prey. And that was when one of the guys working there told me how the club was managed by vampires. The only humans that were working there were me, this guy Yunho, and Changmin. I'm a waitress and Yunho is the one who makes the snacks and stuff. Of course, I was pretty surprised, but then I started to wonder if anything had happened to you, like did you get bit by a vampire or did someone kidnap you? I couln't call you either because they took away my phone. But it wasn't until I overheard Wanjin and this other vampire talking about you."

"What did they talk about?"

---

"So any progress on that girl?"

"Which one?"

"The one that I warned you about. Lee Hana."

"Oh. I think she's still working as a hostess. But don't worry, she'll go to the academy soon."

"How do you know that?"

"I just know. I saw it in my vision."

"Alright. Be sure to tell him to get ready then."

---

"And then they left." Mimi narrated.

"Who was the other vampire?"

"I have no idea. But he seemed like he was an important person."

"Wow, so it was all planned from the beginning. So why are you in Seoul?"

"I'm on vacation."

"Hmmm, so is Hara. Well anyway, do you want to go to my apartment? It's getting hot out here."

"Sure."

"Oh yeah, were you the one that texted me happy birthday yesterday?"

"No, I got my phone taken away, remember?"

"Oh okay. Because the person who texted me left an initial M." *What if it was Marius? How did he get my number?* But I didn't want to think about it anymore.

So we were walking back to my apartment but on our way up, I see Jaejoong waiting for me.

"OPPA???!!!"

"Mimi?"

"Wait a second, he's your brother?" I asked, completely appalled. They didn't look alike at all.

"Yeah. So he was your crush." Mimi whispered to me before laughing.

"Shut up. I guess I'll talk to you later. You guys should catch up with each other."

"Alright. But hold up, I have something to give to you." He takes a box out of his pocket and hands it to me.

"Happy birthday." It was a charm bracelet. A few of the charms were vampire related like fangs and a bat.

"Aww, thanks Oppa. It's really cute."

"No problem." The two of them headed inside Jaejoong's apartment and I went inside my own apartment only to be extremely shocked.

"Holy crap! Siwon!! What the hell are you doing here?"

"Sorry. I just wanted to tell you that Sooyoung and her boyfriend are safe now. I heard that Marius went to Incheon and tried to find her but failed. I really am thankful that you went to talk to Sooyoung.

"No problem." I was about to tell him to leave but then my stomach started hurting. It was that time of month for me. *Why do I have to be on my period when it's my birthday?* 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. You should go now." I tried to go to my bedroom but the cramps were killing me. All of a sudden, Siwon picked me up.

"It's cramps, right?"

"Put me down! You don't have to do this." I told him but he ignored me and put me on my bed.

"You're probably gonna think this is weird but it really helps, trust me." He sat down next to me and started to rub my stomach. He may have been a player but he knew how to treat girls, because it wasn't uncomfortable at all. It felt really nice and it helped relieve the pain.

"Thanks Siwon. How do you know about this when you're a boy?" I asked him.

"You remember that day I was crying?"

"Yeah.." I noticed how the look on Siwon's face became softer.

"Well, I was in love with a woman named Park Jinmi. She was my professor. I confessed to her 5 years ago but got rejected. I never forgot about her. She broke my heart but I still continued to think about her every single day."

"Is it because of her that you're the casanova you are today?"

"Yeah. She used to teach at the academy. She was the reason that I wanted to go to Blue Rose, I could have just stayed home and have a tutor or something. But I saw her one day when I was looking around the school and it was love at first sight. I was so lucky to have her as my homeroom teacher. She was very kind and thoughtful. I was the class president at the time so I was able to become closer to her. She was out of my league, but I decided to confess anyway."

"Well if you knew you were going to be rejected, why would you be heartbroken?" 

"I wasn't heartbroken because I got rejected. I was heartbroken because I found out that Jinmi was going to marry my oldest brother, Jin Hyuk." 

"Oh I'm sorry, but as long as she's happy, then it's alright, isn't it?"

"I wish it were so. They were married for four years and whenever I saw the two of them, they did look very happy. But it didn't last long. The day I cried was the day Jinmi past away. She was murdered. I don't know by who but I swear I'll catch him."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure she's resting in peace though."

"Thanks Hana. I never told anyone about Jinmi before. You're the first."

"No problem. After all, we could be considered friends now right?"

" You forgot that I have feelings for you, huh?"

"Like I said, I appreciate your feelings but I don't feel the same."

"You like Kyuhyun, right?"

"I guess so? I really don't know."

And just like that, we ended up talking for like 3 hours. We talked about a lot of things like him and his family life, how many girlfriends he had, and even what blood type he liked the most. So I guess we became really close. I totally misjudged him. He wasn't the casanova anymore. He was just your average vampire.

But I began to feel tired. I didn't even realize I fell asleep until I woke up in the middle of the night. But what surprised me was that Siwon was sleeping next to me.

"Siwon, go home and sleep." I whispered but he wouldn't budge. 

"Fine. I'll go sleep on the sofa." I started to get up but Siwon pulled me back.

"Let's just stay like this okay?"

"Fine." and we went back to sleep.

But when I woke up, I realized that Siwon was spooning me! *HOLY CRAP!*