Jaejoong's girlfriend

Don't Let Me Fall

As soon as the class ended, Krystal, Amber and I went to go see Sulli, Luna, and Victoria. I didn't have an appetite to eat. But Victoria gave me a juice pouch.... and it was full of blood.

"Go ahead. Drink it." She assured me it was fine. I took a deep breath. *Okay, Hana... pretend it's just koolaid. It'll be perfectly fine.*

I took a sip of it.... and surprisingly, it wasn't as disgusting as I thought it would be. I took another sip and thanked her. I can't stand to look at blood but I guess I could drink it....

When I was on my way to study period, I saw Kyuhyun. He noticed a change in me. "You drank blood?" I nodded.

"Too bad it wasn't straight from the source. But the more blood you drink, the stronger you get." He walked past me and I got confused. Why was he telling me this anyway? I clearly remembered him telling me not to get close to him and then he kisses me and tells me advice and stuff.

~~~

I was walking home from school when I noticed someone in front of my apartment. It was Beno. He was waiting for me.

"Annyeong, my dear Hana." He greeted me.

“Annyeong Beno-sshi.” I replied.

“No need to say shhi. I still don’t understand why Koreans have to be so formal.”

“So Beno…. What race are you then? Or should I say were you?”

“I’m 3/4 Romanian and 1/4 Japanese.” He responded.

“So that means I’m not a full Korean? Omo…. Romanian and Japanese." I started to mutter to myself. 

"Anyway... you met Kibum and Donghae today in class, correct?" He asked me. I nodded.  "Be very careful of them. They're watching you. They're Marius' assistants."

"Yeah, I figured that out. Kibum was the one who got me disowned by my pa... aunt and uncle."

"Oh I forgot to mention, do you want to contact Hara? She misses you a lot." Beno stated.

"Really? I can?" I got excited. But then I realized I didn't know her cell number anymore because it's been over a year and I forgot it. She might have changed her phone number too.

"Not by phone. But by mind. I'll teach you. I can tell your powers are slowly developing."

"Araso, thank you."

"You're welcome. Let's go in."

"After you." I told him. He went inside and I was going to also but then I saw Jaejoong come out of his apartment. I was about to wave hi to him but then a girl came out from behind him. They kissed and she left. I heard him tell her he loved her. Jaejoong finally noticed me and waved. I sadly waved back...

*HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!* I was depressed now. I got my hopes up for nothing. He probably thinks of me as a younger sister. His girlfriend was really pretty too. I headed in and Beno noticed my mood.

"So that's Jaejoong, huh?" I slowly nodded. He must have a lot of powers.... I then remembered to ask Dad about my dream. After I told him about it, he got up and went to get a package of beef I just bought. He opened it and ate it.... RAW. I shivered in disgust.

"So.... what does that mean? Am I psychic or what?" I questioned.

"You could be... but you also might not be. All I know is that you're able to go into people's dreams. Which is why I'm going to teach you to go into Hara's dream tonight."

"Omona! That's so cool! Hehe, maybe being a half vampire isn't that bad." I said. "How do you know that though?"

"You're my daughter. Of course, I haven't been with you for the first 17 years of your life, but by meeting you in person, I could see it in your aura. You actually take after me in many aspects."

"Hmm, I see. Well, thanks for coming into my life, Beno."

"Of course. But since you're half, you have pros and cons. A couple pros is that you don't have to drink blood that often and you can eat garlic. But a con is.... you won't live forever. You'll stop aging next year but you'll only live for about 50 more years."

"Oh... is that so...." I suddenly went back to being in a bad mood. What father tells his daughter that she only has 50 more years to live? But I guess that's okay. When it's 50 years later, I would be 68 even though I look 19. Hehe that's still awesome I guess.

"So can you tell me how you were turned into a vampire?" I inquired. But before Beno could answer, there was a loud slurping going on outside. We went to see what it was. 

It turns out that it was Jaejoong. And he was knocked out cold. I realized that a girl was right next to him. *His girlfriend?But wait.... that sound was Jaejoong's blood being by his girlfriend! So that meant.... "HIS GIRLFRIEND'S A VAMPIRE????"

-----------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a month or so. And the chapter is short too but hopefully I'll be able to update this on the weekends :D