Officially meeting Kyuhyun

Don't Let Me Fall

 Some of the vampires were trying to block their partner's minds.  I didn't have a partner because the teacher knew about me being a 'late bloomer'. I didn't understand how it related to gym. Weren't we supposed to run super fast or fly or something?

The P.E. teacher was named Mr. Kang. He was a pretty muscular guy who seemed to not like wearing shorts like other gym teachers did. He wore sweatpants instead.
 
"Hey.... who are your parents?" Mr. Kang asked me.
 
"......."
 
"You don't talk much, do you?"
 
I shook my head as I watched the vampires doing those handmoves to their partners. As if I would want to talk about my parents.
 
"Well, it's odd to have a new student who's a late bloomer and her parents are unknown. Oh well, we trust the principal's choices. Let's hope you bloom wonderfully."
 
I nodded and excused myself to go to the restroom. As I was in there, I heard two girls go in front of the mirror.
 
"What do you think of that new girl?" One of them asked.
 
"She's weird. She looks like one of those human vampire wannabes. What do they call those humans.... goths?"
 
"You really think so? It is peculiar that she doesn't have her powers yet." 
 
Trying to ignore them, I went out of the bathroom stall and washed my hands.
 
"Oh! Hana, sorry for talking about you." One of the girls murmured.
 
The other one with really short hair just scoffed.  
 
"Whatever....." I muttered and went outside.
 
"WAIT!" They appeared right in front of me.
 
"I'm Krystal. This is Amber. We wanted to introduce ourselves." She said.
 
"Oh.... okay. Nice to meet you I guess...." I nodded at them as we went back in the gym. It seemed like they were done with that mind block stuff and were playing basketball at maximum speed. They were moving so fast, I couldn't see them or the ball.
 
"Siwon Oppa!" The girls on the bleachers shouted. I could see Siwon pausing for a few seconds and he smiled at them. But then he spotted me and winked.
 
I blushed at that and tried to hide it by covering my face. *He's just noticing me because I'm new.*
 
~~~~~
 
After gym was lunch. I knew I wouldn't have anything to eat since there was raw meat and blood drinks and whatever. So I was about to skip lunch but then a note was in my hand again.
 
There's a lunch bag for you if you ask one of the lunch ladies. It's a ham sandwich and chips with a soda if I'm not mistaken. Don't skip lunch. It's bad for your health. But you can't let anyone see you eating it. Just eat in the library. No one's in there.
 
-Principal Cho
 
I reminded myself to say thanks about this too when I see him tomorrow. If I would remember. I went to the library and no one was there. It seemed like the librarian was on lunch break too. I sat at a table and ate my food. As I was drinking my soda, I looked at the book shelves.
 
Curious about what sort of books they were, I looked at the titles. They were mainly about history of vampires, what kinds of powers there were, and the different types of vampires. I took some of them wanting to learn more about them. It was a good thing lunch lasted for an hour. It took me ten minutes to finish the sandwich. I finished the chips in about five. I was still drinking the soda so I had about forty-five minutes to study about vampires.
 
I read that there were three different types of vampires. There were the regular vampires. But if they bit a human, they wouldn't turn them into one. Another is the vampires that were human. They're known as the offspring. If they don't drink from a human's blood, they would eventually burst into flames. The last type is the true vampires. They're the ones who can turn humans into vampires. They're the top of their kind and are basically the rulers of vampires. They can have children. There are three true vampire families. But I didn't get to that part because I heard a noise from behind me. 
 
I looked behind me and saw the guy who that girl's blood this morning. He was looking right at me. He noticed I had a soda can in my hand.
 
"Ummmm.... It's not what you think it is." I murmured.
 
"You know what I'm thinking?" He asked me.
 
"Well... you're looking at the soda in my hand right? I like drinking soda. Maybe it's because of the carbonated bubbles that come up...." I tried to make an excuse but it seemed like he didn't fall for it.
 
"How come you're not drinking blood?" 
 
"I did earlier....." 
 
"I see..... well since you're new, I'll introduce myself. I'm Cho Kyuhyun."
 
"I'm Lee Hana."
 
"Well just to warn you, don't try to get close to me... you'll regret it." And with that, he disappeared right before my eyes. 
 
*Not like I want to. He's not like his dad at all. Wait..... If Principal Cho has a son..... then they're true vampires?*
 
I looked at the book and read the names of the families. There was Cho, Oh, and Choi. 
 
*Wow......* was all I thought when I saw pictures of them. Siwon and Kyuhyun were in the book.
 
*This is so weird....* I was starting to get afraid realizing that I could get turned into a vampire if I wasn't careful. The bell rang and I went back to my locker after throwing the bag away in the garbage can.
 
~~~~
 
Third p.o.v.
 
Unluckily for Hana, Siwon saw her throw it away. As he looked to see what it was, he saw a bag of potato chips and a soda can. *She eats human food? She's interesting. No one could resist me, how come she was able to?* He was determined to keep an eye on her and find out what she truly was.