Blue Rose Academy

Don't Let Me Fall

I was 16 when I got disowned by my parents. There's many reasons why it happened. Perhaps it could be because they were never able to bond with me, the fact that I didn't look like them at all, they liked my sister more, or because of the choice I made.

 My friend Mimi took me to a club despite the fact that we were underage. It was when we were skipping school. I didn't want to since I wasn't that type of person, but she forced me into doing so.

"I don't wanna go in." I told her. "I don't know why you're making me do this."
 
"Come on, quit your whining. Just this once. You need to have some fun. You study way too much!" Mimi exclaimed. So I reluctantly followed her inside. The name of the club was Afterlife. It freaked me out especially seeing people in there dancing like they were dead.
 
When we went inside, guys started hitting on  us as quick as lightning. "Hey  baby, whats your number?" A sleazy guy said to me. I just glared at him and he ran away.
 
I looked over at where Mimi was and she was grinding against this guy. The sight sickened me so I went to the bar. The names of the drinks were really weird. One was called Bloody Ecstasy. Another was called Moon shot. I just ordered water. But it seemed like the bartender put something in it as he gave it to me. 
 
"Enjoy your drink." He smirked at me and I thanked him. I regretted drinking it. Because as soon as I gulped down that water, I blanked out.
 
~~~~~
 
A while later, I woke up in an unfamiliar environment. I was in a bed surrounded by rose petals. I soon realized I was in a hotel and I was ! I looked around to see if my clothes were anywhere near me. I heard a sound in the bathroom. Someone was in the freaking shower! I found my clothes and then heard the person singing. It was a guy, I was positive. *Did that guy do something to me?*
 
I found my clothes near the door of the bathroom. I had to go off sneakily or else he would have heard me. As I put my clothes on, I heard him get out of the shower. I ran as fast as I could downstairs to the lobby. But my legs were aching so it was hard to run quickly.
 
When I arrived, I could see my parents coming inside. I had forgotten the necklace I was wearing had a tracking device. "Why were you in here, young lady?" My mother yelled at me.
 
I didn't say anything. All of a sudden, someone hugged me from behind, "Are these two my future parents-in-law?"
 
I turned around to see a guy that was about 18 or 19. I shrugged him off and my father asked, "Who is this man?"
 
I couldn't answer since I didn't know him either but he stated, "Annyeongsaeyo, Kim Kibum-imida." He bowed and said, "I'm your future son in law." I looked at him confused and he smirked at me. My parents were appalled and dragged me home, not giving me a chance to talk to that Kibum guy. He just grinned and waved bye as we left. 
 
"What the heck were you doing skipping school and going to a club?" Mother asked.
 
"You went to a hotel with that man, didn't you? And you had with him!" Father shrilled.
 
I remained silent. "You caused so much trouble for us, that's it. We can't take care of you if you're behaving like this. We're disowning you." They forced me to pack my bags and literally threw me outside. So there I was, 16 and shelterless. I only had 2 bags and 100,000 won. My parents un-enrolled me from school and I lost all my contacts in my cellphone. *Should I call 119?* That would be pointless. I didn't want to go to an orphanage. So from then on, I decided I would find a place of my own and making a living.
 
I couldn't even hate my parents. I understood their point of view. This wasn't the first time I gave them headaches. This was the last straw for them. I tried to call my sister Hara since her number was the only one I could memorize but she wasn't allowed to keep in contact with me.
 
So I looked for a job everywhere. I finally found one but it was to be a hostess. The flyer said I had to be 21. I lied about my age and got the job which was easier than I thought. But then again, this type of business was shady. Apparently, I was called 'y' by some customers. The hostess club was owned by some old ert.
 
It was tiresome acting like a promiscuous girl. The other girls there were jealous because I was the one guys always wanted and not them. I worked there for about a year. As soon as I turned 17, I got fired. They found out I was a minor and kicked me out. But I'm sure there was a different reason.
On the bright side, I made so much money, I was able to afford an apartment. Thinking it would be impossible to find a new job, I decided to go to school. I had to get that diploma, maybe get a scholarship while I'm at it.
 
The day I moved into my apartment, I looked around for schools with a chlose proximity. The closest school was called Blue Rose Academy. I could see teenagers dressed in their uniforms and acting snobby walking home from there. *Oh great. I'm gonna go to a school that's completely full of rich bastards and plastic es.* That was what I thought. But man, I was totally wrong.
 
The day afterwards, I enrolled in that academy senior year. Luckily, I had enough money to pay for the tuition. I hoped it would be worth it.
 
"Welcome to our academy! We hope you enjoy your year here." The principal said to me. "By the way, I'm principal Cho, founder of this school."
 
"Really? It seems really old." I murmured.
 
"It is....." I could hear him say. "So where is my class?"
 
"Hold on. You must want to learn really badly."
 
*Not really, I just don't like sitting here in the office.* I thought. It seemed as if he read my mind because he said "Let's take a tour around the school, shall we?"
 
I followed him outside to the courtyard. It was filled with blue roses. That was probably where the name came from. As he told me about the scenery, I heard a strange sound. The principal was going on and on about the blue roses and didn't notice me at all so I wanted to find out who was making that noise. 
 
I noticed someone's hair from behind a bush. Curious, I looked over to see who it was. It was a guy at a girl's neck. *Gross.* I thought they were making out. But when I smelled blood in the air, I looked back and saw there were holes in the girl's neck. Blood was dripping out of it and the guy it all up. I fainted at the sight of it.