Siwon's sister

Don't Let Me Fall

Hana's p.o.v

"What do you mean I have to marry you?" I asked Kibum. 

"Yeah, what the hell are you talking about?" Kyuhyun's eyes turned red as he glared at him. *Is he jealous?* I tried really hard not to smile.

"Well, you won't marry me for real. All you have to do is meet my parents and sign this fake marriage certificate." 

"And why should I? It doesn't concern me." I questioned as I saw the certificate.

"My parents wants me to marry a girl named Heejoon. But I really don't like her. So I told my parents that I married someone already. When they asked what her name was, your name came out of my mouth and I didn't even realize it. But that can also help you figure out who Choiseul will target next. So what do you say?"

Kyuhyun continued to glare at him.

"So when you mean target, you mean who he's goning to kill next?" Hara asked him. He nodded.

I pondered for quite a while. Kyuhyun looked at me like he didn't want me to sign it, but Hara nodded at me.

"Okay then." I took the pen and signed it.

"Thanks so much. The name of the next target is Choi Sooyoung. She's been dating a human named Sungmin but her parents didn't approve so she ran away with him. Choiseul might kill both of them."

"Hold up, isn't Siwon's younger sister named Sooyoung?" Kyuhyun mentioned.

"Now that I think about it, I noticed that Siwon's eyes were puffy yesterday." Hara claimed.

"That's probably the reason why he cried then." I murmured. "He's worried for his sister."

"So where are they?" Hara inquired.

"I think that they're in Incheon or Busan. They're staying at Sungmin's relative's place."

"So when is Choiseul going to find them?" 

"I'll tell you when you meet my parents." He replied. I pouted in disappointement. 

"Aww, you're so cute, jagiya." Kibum pinched my cheeks. Kyuhyun told him to back off. 

"Wait a second, is this the reason why you told my au..parents that you were their future son-in-law?" 

"Yeah, I saw in the future that you and I were talking to each other and I called you jagiya. But I didn't know you were a hybrid. I know that they aren't your parents."

"Oh... so you can see the future. That's cool. I can go into people's dreams but once in a while, I dream about the future." I tried not to think about that dream with Choiseul. 

"That's interesting." Kibum looked at me and smiled. Surprisingly, I smiled back. It wasn't exactly his fault I got kicked out by my aunt and uncle. I should have thanked him, it's because what he did helped me realize who I truly am.

"Wait... do you happen to know who drugged my water?" I thought randomly.

"Some guy. I don't remember his face. He just told me to take a shower and then you woke up. I followed you to see your aunt and uncle. Though, I do remember that his eyes were uneven when he smiled." 

"Hmm... I don't know anyone who's eyes are uneven when they smile. Who could it have been?" I kept on concentrating, picturing smiles of everyone I knew.

"Anyway, I think we're done here. Let's go." Kyuhyun said while avoiding me. 

"Araso. Just tell me when we're gonna meet your parents." I mentioned.

"Hold up, you forgot to ask him why he's doublecrossing Choiseul." Hara stated. She was pretty good, remembering the most important statement. I don't know how Kyuhyun didn't think of asking that. 

"Oh yeah, it's just because his way of dealing with human and vampire relationships are wrong. Donghae agrees with me also. Even though he tries to convince Choiseul not to kill certain people, Choiseul just won't listen." 

"I see. Well, we should get going now. Bye Kibum. Bye Principal Cho." I stated. Hara bowed and left first since she didn't know the two of them. 

I asked Kyuhyun if we could see Siwon. He nodded and we walked to his house. I wanted to warn him about his sister. But when we arrived, we saw someone who looked like they were trying to sneak in the house. He looked like an intruder or burglar or something."

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" I shouted before knocking him out. I didn't even mean to do that.

"Haha, how did you do that without touching him?" Hara questioned. I didn't answer. All I did was stare at my hands. *Is this a new power I have?*