Vampires don't sparkle!!!

Don't Let Me Fall

Jaejoong's p.o.v

"So Oppa, I'm really sorry that I lied to you about my parents." Hana told me.

"It's okay. I'm glad you told me. But are there any advantages of being a drudge?" I asked her.

"Well, you'll meet some very pretty vampires." Kyuhyun commented.

Hana rolled her eyes. "You're not supposed to be like Siwon, Kyuhyun."

"Now that I think about it, why don't you call me Kyuhyun Oppa?" He questioned. 

"I don't feel comfortable with saying that to you." Hana looked at him. Then Kyuhyun looked at me like he was envious.

"Araso. I should go to bed now. I'm really tired." I said because I felt awkward. I wondered what Kyuhyun and Hana's relationship was.

"Okay then. Bye Oppa." Hana closed the door and I went inside my apartment. 

I collapsed on my bed and closed my eyes. It was still hard to believe that Hana was a half vampire. At least they didn't sparkle in the sun. But still, was it because I'm a drudge, that I have feelings for her? I couldn't sort out my feelings clearly for her. I sighed and eventually fell asleep.

~~~

Hara's p.o.v

This guy Siwon was very cute. Who could reject him with looks like that? He was like perfection. A girl's dream guy. 

We were walking and talking about ourselves. I was visiting Seoul because my friends and I were on vacation.

"So Siwon-sshi, you go to Blue Rose Academy?" I inquired. 

He nodded. "How did you know?" Well that badge you have on your jacket kinda makes it obvious." I commented.

"Oh... so Hara-sshi, do you happen to have any siblings?"

"Ne, one sister. But she was kicked out by my parents."

"Really? How come?" 

"Well, supposedly, she skipped school to go to a hotel to sleep with someone. But I don't believe she did."

"Ahh... what's her name?"

"Hana. I haven't contacted her in two years. I miss her so much."

~~~

Siwon's p.o.v

*Hana? Don't tell me, this is her sister? They look like they're the same age though. Hmmm I wonder what her last name is.*

"What's your last name?" 

"Lee." 

"Omona, I know your sister then!"

"Chincha? I have to meet her!" She exclaimed.

"Sure, but first..." I wanted to taste her blood. She just looked at me odd while I leaned closer to her neck. I stopped when I heard a voice though.

"Siwon! What the heck are you doing?"

I turned around to see Hana. "Omona, is that Hara?"

"Unnie?" She immediately ran to hug her. "I can't believe it's been two years since we've seen each other!" 

Hana hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry I haven't been able to contact you. But your.. I mean our parents wouldn't let me talk to you. Why are you here?"

"I should be asking you that! I'm here with my friends." She replied. 

"I live here. I've been here for a few months. I was going to go grocery shopping." She eyed me oddly. She was giving me a look that said "You touch her, I'll kill you."

I nodded and backed off. I said bye to the two of them and walked home.

~~~

Hana's p.o.v

Hara and I chatted while we walked to the grocery store. "So you haven't talked to Omma and Appa at all?"

I shook my head. "They won't speak to me at all. Even if I try to explain, they won't listen to me."

"What actually happened, Unnie?" She asked as we went inside and got a cart.

"Well my friend forced me to go to a club. I drank water but I think I got drugged, because the next day I woke up to find out that I was nearly and that there was a guy in the shower. I tried to run away but Omma and Appa found me. The guy came downstairs and said that it was nice to meet his in-laws. I didn't even know who he was."

"That's so creepy. Did you ever find him?"

"Yeah, he goes to my school." I answered.

"Did he tell you why he did that?"

"Not yet. I'm trying to find out why but he said he'll tell me in the future."

"Ahh. I see. Well if I ever see him, I'll smack him in the face."

"By the way," I said as I picked up some apples. "How do you know Siwon?"

"I just met him today. He's so handsome, isn't he, Unnie?" She swooned.

"Sure. But don't trust him, araso?"

"Wae?" Hara pouted.

"He's a player. He'll only hurt you." I responded as I put the apples in the cart. *Not emotionally, but he'll take your blood.*

"Oh araso." She frowned. I realized that it was time to tell her that we're cousins and not sisters.

"Hey Hara, you know how I'm older than you by a few months?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, that wouldn't make sense that Omma could give birth to another baby in just 3 months right?"

"Yeah, I never really thought about it before. Does that mean one of us were adopted?"

"Kinda in a way. We're actually cousins."

"Chincha? No way. Who's the actual daughter of our parents then?"

"You. I'm their niece. The thing is, my mom was related to your dad. So yeah..."

"Where is your mom then?"

"She's dead." I guess I said that way too bluntly.

"Omona, I'm so sorry. Is that why my parents took care of you then?" I nodded. "What about your dad then? Where is he? Why isn't he taking care of you?"

"My dad is in Europe right now. I'm going to tell you something that will make you really shocked."

"Yeah right. What could you possibly say to make me shocked?"

"My dad's a vampire. That makes me a half vampire."

"Bwoh? You're joking right?" She looked at me in disbelief.

I shook my head. "Let me show you." I bared my fangs and she gasped. 

"See? Told you." I didn't realize it's gotten easier to show them.

"How is that possible? Wait... you don't sparkle right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Vampires don't sparkle! I swear that author makes us vampires so mad."

"Then.... does that mean Siwon-sshi is one too?" 

"Yep. The school we go to is a vampire school."

"Wow.... Oh by the way Unnie, you remember that guy who had a crush on you?"

"Ewww... What about him?"

"Apparently, he's right behind you as we speak."

I turned around to see him. And oh my gosh, he was really hot! How did a nerd change into a hottie in two years?

"Hi Hana..." He smiled at me.

"Hi..." *Ottoke? What if he heard me speaking to Hara about me being a half vampire?*