Shock

Don't Let Me Fall

Throughout the entire day, all I could think about was the fact that the person who drugged me might not have been Kibum. *What if it was Marius?* I felt disgusted realizing someone had taken my clothes off of me. I felt dirty. Ishook my thoughts away and continued to do my work in Vampire History class.

It was after school and I saw Kyuhyun waiting for me at the front gate. I avoided his gaze because I couldn't face him properly.

"So what did you find?" I asked him. I could see something from behind his back. It looked like a photo album or book or something.

"I found it in the storage of the library. Here you go. You don't need to go to my place today, you can come over another time." He handed it to me and left before I could say anything to him.

*Hmm, wonder what's inside it?* I decided to check it out when I got home. While I was walking home, I saw Siwon. It seemed that he was better now.

"Hey Siwon, you feeling better?" 

'Yeah, thanks again for that hug."

"No problem. You know, even though we're not that close, I'll be here if you ever need someone to talk to or hug." I guess I figured befriending Siwon wouldn't. Yeah, he's a player but I think he's a good person.

"Thanks Hana. I'll be sure to. I'm just not ready yet."

"Araso. see ya tomorrow." I waved bye to him and continued walking home. I noticed Kibum with Donghae and tried to avoid them. 

I arrived at my apartment and threw my backpack on the sofa. I sat down next to it, got the photo album out, and opened it. Turns out that it was a photo album of my parents. 

"Awww. I better thank Kyuhyun tomorrow." I flipped through the pages as I saw my parents, the Principal, and other vampires I didn't know. I stopped on a page where it had me in it. It looked like I was a few months old. My mom was sitting on a chair and holding me while Dad was standing beside her. I took the photo out of the album and put it in the empty photo frame next to me and Hara. 

At this point, Beno arrived and saw the album. He looked through it and  could tell that he was reminiscing about the past.

"Where did you get this?" He questioned me. 

"Kyuhyun. He said he found it in the storage of the library." I answered.

"Oh. I lost this a while back. It's good to see it again." He stated.

"I see. So what's up?" I asked. "Are you going to tell me how you turned into a vampire now?"

"No, another time. I just dropped by to eat something. I'm going to Europe for a week or two so I wanted to say goodbye."

"Why are you going there?" I inquired while I got the meat and packaged blood from the fridge.

"Business matters.There's some things to discuss about over there. Do you want any souvenirs or something?"

"No, it's okay. Where in Europe are you going?"

"England and Paris." He replied as he dug in the meat. I didn't watch him eat this time. "So if anything happens to you, all you need to do is think about me. We can communicate through our minds. It's so much more convenient than telephones or whatever this generation uses nowadays. Back then, we wrote letters to communicate."

I forgot that Beno was pretty old. He may have looked like he was 25 years old, he could have been 100 or more.

"Some people still write letters though." I washed the dishes while Beno was reading the news.

After I finished, Beno got up and gave me an awkward hug. I guess we weren't used to it yet.

"Bye Beno." I said as we got to the door.

'Take care of yourself, Hana." And with that, he left.

I went outside and stood on the porch. I wanted fresh air. I saw Jaejoong walking from college. I waved hi to him and he waved back. Since that hug, it was kinda awkward between us. But I tried to talk to him regularly now.

"Hey Oppa, how have you been?"

"Good, just busy college stuff. How about you?"

"I've been good also." I stared at the sky and tried to figure out what clouds were. We talked for a little until he said something.

"Hey Hana, I've been meaning to do something." He told me.

"What?" I asked, turning around. As soon as I did, he kissed me.

"OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! He's kissing me!* Why would he be kissing me when he has a girlfriend? I was in too much shock. What does this mean?