I'm not full Human?

Don't Let Me Fall

Hana's p.o.v.

The next day, The principal called me to discuss something, but I was interrupted by Siwon.

"Uhhh... Hi?" I asked.
 
"Hey... You know, your neckline is surprisingly arousing me today." Siwon smirked. I put my hand on the side of my neck.
 
"Don't even think about biting me!"
 
"I won't. Unless... you want me to?"
 
"No way!" I ran away and realized he was just joking. I sighed as I saw him flirt with some Vampire chicks. Damn that player.
 
I arrived in the principal's office and he told me to sit down.
 
"Hana, are you sure your parents are your real parents?" He asked me.
 
"Why are you talking about my parents all of a sudden?"
 
"Just answer me.'" He looked serious today.
 
"Ummm, to tell you the truth, I don't know.  I don't look like them and they never really acted like my parents before."
 
"Hmmm. it seems that you were adopted."
 
"Bwoh? How would you know that?"
 
"I just searched inside your memories that you wouldn't have been able to remember."
 
"Like when I was a baby?"
 
"Yeah... Hana.... I"m pretty sure you're not full human."
 
"Huh? I'm not full human? Tell me what you saw so I don't get more confused."
 
"Alright. Well, the youngest memory I saw was when you were about 10 months old. You learned how to crawl. You were pretty cute." He smiled. "Anyway, I saw your real parents and it turns out that your real father was an old friend of mine."
 
"Really? Who is he?"
 
"His name's Beno Green. He's a vampire. Though I haven't heard from him in years. I guess he fell in love with your mother and had you. Your mother was a human named Alice Lee, but she got murdered by a vampire. I never saw his face before though. Must be a new vampire."
 
"Wait... I'm half Vampire?" I was so surprised. "I'm mixed then?"
 
"You're the first ever half human, half vampire. Usually, humans would have to be changed in order to have children with vampires. But I guess your mother didn't want you to be a full Vampire."
 
"So...  how was I able to get into that family I had to stay with?"
 
"It seems that your adopted parents were distant cousins of your mom. Though, it's quite obvious that they didn't like you and favor their daughter Hara more?"
 
"Yeah.... so I'm the first mixed vampire/human. My mom was murdered and my dad is nowhere to be found. This is a lot to take in...Can't you get in contact with him?"
 
"Sorry. He's a very powerful vampire so it's most likely I won't be able to contact him. I'll try my best though."
 
"What am I supposed to do now? I'm gonna go crazy. How can I be half Vampire when I like garlic, faint at the sight of blood and I'm a Christian! How is this real? Urgh... nothing makes sense anymore..."
 
"Well, since you're... let's call you a hybrid, I'm guessing they're your human qualities. Though you can still get killed by a stake in the heart and it seems like you'll get powers too."
 
"Chincha? Powers? That's awesome. But a stake in the heart sounds scary..." I was still in shock. But it would be cool if I was able to have powers like the others.
 
"Well, let's talk more later. I'll contact Beno and see if he replies. It's time for homeroom so you should go."
 
"Okay. Thanks so much for the information."
 
"No problem. You're my favorite hybrid student here."
 
"I'm the only hybrid student here!" I laughed.
 
I walked to my homeroom, wondering what kind of powers I would get.
 
~~~~~
 
Third p.o.v.
 
Hana didn't know that Kyuhyun was also in that room, just invisible and could hide from his dad easily.
 
*So I was right. There was something different about her from other humans.  A hybrid? That's never been heard of before.*
 
He went outside and skipped class like he always did. he already knew everything since his dad taught him. He noticed Hana was talking to F(X), a five vampire girl group ,when it was time for lunch.
 
"Annyeong, Hana-sshi. You remember me right? Krystal? Well, that's Amber in case you forgot, and these three are Sulli, Luna, and Victoria. We were wondering if you want to eat lunch with us? We never see you eat in the cafeteria."
 
"It's alright. Thanks for offering though, and nice to meet you three." Hana mumbled before leaving.
 
*That's because she's always in the library, where I am. Always taking my spot.* He thought. Hana walked towards the library when Kyuhyun was suddenly next to her.
 
"Hello, Kyuhyun." Hana said awkwardly. She couldn't avoid him now.
 
"So you must be surprised that you're a hybrid huh?"
 
"How did you know about that?" She asked him.
 
"Heard you and the old man talk about it." Kyuhyun answered.
 
Hana remained silent and started to zone out. When out of nowhere, Kyuhyun kissed her right on the lips. It was a warm and tender kiss.
 
*What the hell is happening? This is my first kiss! His lips are soft though.... What the hell am I thinking?* Hana pushed him away and wiped her lips.
 
"What the hell was that for?" Hana shrilled.
 
"Just wanted to know what it's like kissing a hybrid." Kyuhyun stated. Though he was lying. 
 
"You're the worst! That was my first kiss!" Hana's eyes started to water and she ran off to the courtyard. She decided to eat there. She couldn't believe that just happened. She touched her lips. But oddly, she couldn't help but think that kiss was wonderful yet disgusting at the same time.