That awkward moment when there's 5 guys in your apartment and your dad finds out

Don't Let Me Fall

"Changmin, you were listening the entire time?" Jaejoong just stared at him, feeling as if he had gotten betrayed. "Okay then. Sit here." He listened and sat across from Jaejoong, who was still staring.

"Go ahead and explain." I eyed him suspiciously. 

"Araso. It all started when I first got the job there. It turned out that the club was owned by a bunch of vampires."

"Wait.. D-don't tell me that it's owned by Marius Choiseul." I faltered.

"I honesty don't think it is. But the owner might be related to him. His name is Wanjin and he happens to hate humans too."

"Hmmm... wait so you're not a vampire yourself?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "There are only three humans including myself, that are currently working there."

"Why? Shouldn't there be none since the owner is anti human?" Jaejoong wondered curiously.

"We're exceptions. The managers there wanted some human workers. Wanjin just tolerates us." He replied.

"How did you start working there though?" I interrogated.

"It was when my parents ran away due to being in debt last year. They left me behind to take care of my two sisters. But I had just graduated from high school. They had borrowed more than 1,750,000,000 won from loan sharks. They were after me of course, so while we were on the run, I happened to find Afterlife."

"So they hired you on the spot?" Jaejoong inquired.

"No, actually I was the one who convinced them to let me work there."

"Why though? Did you already know what they were?" I interrogated.

"No. I was just desperate for a job. There was really no hope for me to go to college unless I made money." He sighed before continuing again. " It took them a while before they decided to let me work as a bartender. I had the talent for it. But as soon as I started working there, I was aware that the customers and workers weren't human."

"So they covered your scent?" 

"Of course. When the loan sharks realized where I was working, they came to the club. There were at least seven guys. So as soon as they came in, the vampires devoured them. And I didn't have a debt anymore."

"But humans go there also right?" Jaejoong inquired, not really caring that seven guys were murdered by vampires.

"Well yeah, the club would be suspicious if there wasn't but when they arrive, they're usually completely wasted."

"Okay. Now, tell me why you drugged my water. Did someone tell you to?"

"Yeah, Wanjin did. He said I had to obey his command or else I would have gotten fired. It's because of him that I was able to get my own apartment for my sisters and got money to go to university."

"Did he say why? And what about Kibum then?"

"Not really. Kibum was just dancing at the club. But Wanjin told me that as soon as he wanted a drink, I had to tell him to go take a shower at the hotel where you were at. As soon as you were knocked out, a female vampire carried you there and was probably the one who took your clothes off." Changmin explained.

"So you were simply obeying orders. We can trust you?" Jaejoong continued to watch Changmin as if he were a criminal.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I had to drug your water. But if Marius or whatever his name is really wants to kill you, why didn't he do it as soon as he found out about you? Hasn't it almost been two years?" I guess it was time for Changmin to ask questions.

"I honestly have no idea. At first, Kibum seemed like he was corrupted. But after today, he might not be that bad. I just need to find out whether or not he and his cousin Donghae plan on doing anything to me." I zoned out for a moment before realizing that I should have talked about the dream.

"Hana?" Jaejoong waved his hand over my face. "You there?"

"Yeah, sorry. Jaejoong, I haven't told you about my powers yet, huh?" He shook his head.

"Well, I discovered three of them. The first one isn't really the best. Once in a while, when I dream, it could be a vision."

"So it's like predicting the future?" Changmin claimed.

"Kind of. Only it's not accurate. Because the first time I dreamt after coming to Blue Rose, I was in a empty area. I could only hear Marius Choiseul, who told me these exact words. 'You're very beautiful. I might not kill you after all. I could use you as my concubine or maybe you can just be my buddy.' I couldn't see what he looked like at all."

Jaejoong's expression stiffened. "I really hope that doesn't happen. If it does, I'll be sure to rescue you."

"You really think you can go against a powerful vampire?" I laughed. "Not trying to sound mean but you don't look like you know how to fight."

"Doesn't matter. It's worth the try.I actually know taekwondo." He smiled. He was a nice drudge. 

"So Marius is against human/vampire relationships?" Changmin questioned, getting us back on track.

"Yeah. He wants to get rid of hybrids also. I happen to be the first one. Anyway, my second power is that I can go inside peoples' dreams and communicate with them. I've only done it once so it's not pefected yet. And today, I found out that I can knock people out without touching them. Though I don't really know how I did it yet."

"That's cool. Vampires usually have about two offensive powers and two defensive ones. And of course their own special power." Changmin mentioned.

As we were talking, I mentioned to my dad that I discovered who had drugged my drink. He had already known about it before so I didn't need to discuss what had happened. 

*I'll see if I can find out anything about this Wanjin guy.* My dad told me. 

When Changmin was about to leave, someone rang the doorbell. 

"Hmm, is it Hara?" I mused as I went to go open the door. But nope. It was Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Kibum.

"What the heck are you guys doing here? Kyuhyun, why did you tell them where I lived?" I asked, irritated.

"We all needed to tell you important information." He answered. Kyuhyun didn't seem too happy about it either.

I invited them inside. Never before, did I have five males inside my apartment. Three of them were vampires! They all introduced themselves to each other. 

"OHHH! You're the one who told me to go take a shower two years ago!" Kibum pointed out to Changmin. He just nodded in reply.

"Kyuhyun, why did you and Heechul ditch Hara and me? Because of you guys, that Junhyung guy came and took her. I ended up walking home alone."

"Don't worry, she's fine. Though she is a drudge now." I was saddened by the fact that Hara was going to be okay with that. I didn't want to talk about that topic so I talked to Siwon.

"So Siwon, did you manage to find your sister? It's been at least 4 hours since we went to your house and told you."

"Yeah, but she doesn't believe anyone's after her. So that's why I asked Kyuhyun to find you."

"What do you need me for?"

"To convince her. I think she'll believe you when you explain about you being a hybrid and whatnot."

"Araso, I will. It's kind of late, so we'll travel there tomorrow. Now why is Kibum here?"

"To tell you that you're meeting my parents next weekend." He responded.

"Okay. Oh yeah, I have something to ask you later." 

"Sure." And then he went to talk to Changmin. It seemed like all the guys were getting along. Which was kind of weird. 

"Are you guys hungry?" They all nodded. I wasn't sure how long all of them were going to stay so I just got some of Dad's meat packages for the vampires and ramen for the humans in the kitchen. 

I sighed as I ripped the meat out of the packages.  It's not often where you have humans and vampires together and they're actually getting along. It was so weird seeing Jaejoong getting along with Siwon. Kibum and Changmin seemed like they would be good friends. I guess Kibum doesn't think humans were vermin anymore.

"HANA!" I heard Jaejoong cry out.

"What?" I went back to the living room to see my dad.

"Hana, why are there five boys in the living room?" *Oh CRAP!*

"Beno, why are you back? You've only been gone for two days. I thought it would take 2 weeks." I tried to say calmly.

"I never gave you permission to take my meat. I could hear you opening them." He simply stated. "I'll be heading back soon but I'm keeping an eye on you. Who said you could invite guys here?"

"I'm sorry Beno, but I was just explaining stuff to Jaejoong. I found out about Wanjin because of Changmin. Then these guys came because of stuff they had to tell me. Plus, I was the one who bought the meat." *I had no idea he was possessive over his meat. Sorry.* I apologized to Kyuhyun and Siwon. My dad read my thoughts too but he didn't say anything.

"Okay then, I'm trusting you." He murmured while grabbing a meat from the plate I was holding.

"It's nice to meet you in person." Kyuhyun greeted him. Jaejoong greeted him also. The rest of the guys introduced themselves. Though it was kind of awkward with Kibum since Beno knew who he was working for. 

"They can have the meat if they want. So is he going to be my son-in-law?" Beno inquired while pointing to Kyuhyun.

"NO! " I scoffed while giving Siwon a piece. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

"Then Siwon?" Beno suggested. I shook my head. I had no idea why he cared so much about this.

"Beno, I'm not even 18 yet. Why do you care so much about your future son-in-law?"

"Because I want you to have a baby as soon as possible." He smiled. *Did something happen to him while he was in Europe? Why was he behaving like this?*