The Drudge and the Reason Behind Siwon's Tears

Don't Let Me Fall

I didn't kiss him back. I don't know why but it felt wrong. I didn't even know why I kissed Kyuhyun back but couldn't kiss Jaejoong. I pushed him away instead.

"Jaejoong Oppa! Why would you do that? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I broke up with her a long time ago. I think I like you."

"So you're telling me that you broke up with her because of me? You gotta be joking. She was beautiful." I scoffed in disbelief.

"It's true. I don't know how long I've been like this, but you're more beautiful than she is."

"Why are you like this?" I asked him. But before he could answer, Kyuhyun appeared in front of us.

"So this is your drudge." He said as he observed Jaejoong.

"What?" Jaejoong and I both exclaimed. I remember him saying that before.

"Hana, you must have read something about it before right?"

I searched my brain to see if I could recall anything about it. *Oh yeah, it was like something to do with drinking their blood and making them their slave or something.*

Kyuhyun nodded. "Since he's your drudge, you have to tell him what you are."

"What do you mean what she is? And who is this?"

"Oh yeah, sorry forgot to introduce myself. I'm Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you."

"Uhh Kim Jaejoong." He glanced at Kyuhyun. "What is he talking about, Hana?"

"Ummm... I guess I'll have to tell you now. Well, to start off, my brother that you met isn't my brother."

"I was right, he is your boyfriend huh?" He interrupted me.

"Aniyo. He's my dad."

"What? Are you serious? Isn't he like only 25? How is that possible?"

"Exactly. He's not 25. He's like older than 100 or something. I don't even know." I replied.

"What? Are you lying? The only way he would be that old and still look young was if he was immortal or a vampire...."

"That's correct. He's a vampire. Which makes me half vampire. My mom was a human. Kyuhyun right here is a vampire also."

"I don't believe you." He stated. So Kyuhyun bared his fangs and his eyes turned red.

Jaejoong was appalled and kept staring at them.

"Okay, that's enough Kyuhyun. You're creeping me out. Wait, do guy vampires bite human guys?" I asked.

"Well, there are homoual vampires. I'm friends with one. His name is Heechul. You wanna meet him?"

"Maybe later. Anyway, since you know that I'm half vampire now, the day that I met Yuri, I found out that she's a vampire also. She was only dating you because she liked the way you tasted. And well... I bit you too."

"Chincha? Wow.... How did I taste?" Jaejoong asked not really caring his ex was a vampire.

"You don't need to know that. But anyway, Kyuhyun said that you're my drudge. And that basically means that I can drink your blood at anytime and that you're my slave. I don't want you to be like that though."

"It's too late. He is going to be your drudge and that's final." Kyuhyun claimed.

"That's okay. As long as you don't kill me." Jaejoong smiled.

"And Oppa, I'm really sorry but I used to like you a lot. But seeing as you're my drudge now, it's impossible. My dad said I have to be with a vampire." I said quite reluctantly.

~~~

Third p.o.v

"Ahhh that's alright. I'm just glad I got to kiss you." As soon as Kyuhyun heard that, he glared at him.

*What's the matter with you, Kyuhyun? You're glaring at him just because he kissed me?*

"I haven't beaten up Siwon yet either." Hana heard him say softly. Hana rolled her eyes. *If this is him being jealous, I'm not falling for it...* She forgot that he could read her mind. Kyuhyun just poked her side.

"So that school you go to, is it a vampire school?" Jaejoong questioned.

"Yep, wow you're smart. No wonder you're a university student, Oppa." Hana mentioned.

"Wow. Alright. So what happened to your mom?"

"She got killed by a vampire named Marius Choiseul. He's against humans and vampires in any sort of relationship past predator and prey. He's after me because apparently, I'm the first hybrid of vampire and human." Now that Hana thought about it, she didn't know what her dad's last name was. She took the last name Lee which was her mother's maiden name.

"Hey Kyuhyun, what's my dad's last name?" She asked him.

"Green but his Korean last name is Oh. Wae?"

"Omona! So I'm half a true vampire also?"

"Yeah but because you're half human you can't turn humans into vampires." He remarked. Hana sighed.

"Okay, I thought that Jaejoong would turn into a vampire or something." Hana sighed out of relief.

The three of them then heard a growl. "Hehe, umm do you guys want to go in my apartment? I'm hungry." Hana stated.

"Araso." So they went in and sat on the couch while Hana put  leftover fried rice in the microwave.

"This place is pretty small." Kyuhyun retorted.

"Yeah, compared to your mansion, this place probably isn't the size of your bathroom." 

"How do you know that?" Kyuhyun eyed her suspciously. Hana shrugged and got the fried rice out of the microwave. "Jaejoong, do you want to eat anything?"

"Anyo. I ate before I came home." He replied.

"Okay." The three of them continued to chat about vampires.

~~~

Siwon's p.o.v

I was glad that Hana was there for me today. I don't know how I would have stopped crying if she wasn't there. Hugs really help people.

You might ask why I cried today. Well for starters, I found out that the woman I loved got murdered. Who was it I loved? A professor that went by the name of Park Jinmi. She was the reason why I'm the casanova I am today. I confessed my love for her about 5 years ago. She rejected me and it broke my heart.

Whoever killed her, I'll murder them twice as brutal. The second reason was because my sister Sooyoung was missing. This day just wasn't going right. 

"Father, you really don't know where she could be?" I asked my father.

"I'm sorry. Even if I try to contact her by telepathy, it's impossible. She either blocked it or she's too far away to respond." He sighed.

"It's all because you wouldn't support her being with Sungmin." I tried calmly not to yell. She was my closest sister. Sulli just wasn't a good dongsaeng. She hated me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she would behave like this."

I sighed and went out of the house. I decided to go on a stroll. While I was thinking about Jinmi and Sooyoung, I noticed a girl who looked really similar to Hana.

"Come on, Hara! You're taking too long!" 

"Araso! I'm coming." She was very pretty though. I wanted to her blood.

So I decided to seduce her.

"Excuse me Miss but would you mind going on a date with me?" I gave her one of my killer smiles.

"Umm sure. I'll see you guys later."

"Oh my gosh, lucky Hara! See you tomorrow." Her friends left.

"What's your name?" She inquired.

"Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you, Hara." *Even their names are similar.*