Vision and Kibum...

Don't Let Me Fall

*Holy Crap!* I screamed in my head. The lips were Siwon's.  I tried to break it off but Siwon was persistent and ended up holding me tight in his arms. I could tell the other vampires were shocked at the sight of us. Well the girls were anyway.

"Let me go!" I said between breaths and he did. I kicked him hard on the shin. That kiss was completely tongue. I wanted to puke. I got teary-eyed and ended up running away. I skipped Vampire History class and went to the courtyard. 

I laid on the grass and looked up at the sky. It's only been two days but I already had my first kiss and my first tongue kiss and both of them were from guys I didn't love. Let alone even like. I sighed. I wondered how it would be if it was Jaejoong that kissed me. 

I fell asleep. But I had a dream. It was a very odd dream.

I was walking alone in an area that was secluded. It was pitch black. I think I was trying to go home or something.

"You're very beautiful. I might not kill you after all. I could use you as my concubine or maybe you can just be my buddy." I heard a man from behind me. I turned around and gasped before I was knocked out when he covered my mouth. I couldn't see who the man was. I only saw the shape of his eyes. They were like a demon's.

I woke up sweating and out of breath.

"Hana, are you alright?" It was Kyuhyun. He looked really worried. Which was weird, considering how we weren't supposed to be close.

I got up. I looked at him and shrugged him off. "Yeah I'm okay." I murmured after calming myself down.

"Look, I was looking for you because I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that." He mumbled.

"Oh okay. Well I guess I'll forgive you... Just don't do that anymore." I said trying to not look at his lips. I had to admit Kyuhyun’s kissing was much better than Siwon’s. Because he was gentle unlike Siwon, whose tongue kept exploring my mouth. I shuddered at the thought of it.

"But are you sure you're okay? You're breathing really hard. Did you have a nightmare?"

"I don't know. I had a dream that I was walking in a deserted area and it was completely dark. Then I heard a man from behind me say 'You're very beautiful. I might not kill you after all. I could use you as my concubine or maybe you can just be my buddy.' and then he covered my mouth and I out."

Kyuhyun looked at me odd. "And you have no idea who that man could have been?"

"I think it was the vampire who murdered my mom. Marius Choiseul."

Kyuhyun looked at me, surprised. "So you're having visions then. It's surprising how you remembered exactly what he said. I heard about him. He would assassinate any human having a relationship with vampires or vice versa."

"Visions... I just met my father today." I mumbled.

"I know. The old man talked to me about it. He's a very powerful vampire."

"I could tell when I saw him. It's surprising that he's my dad though... I still can't believe I'm half vampire."

“Well, I would believe it either if I were you.” Kyuhyun stated. "It's so peculiar how you don't have bloodlust or anything."

"Well duh. I hate the sight of blood." I muttered. But what Choiseul said bothers me. Does that mean it could really happen? Am I psychic or something?” I asked him.

Kyuhyun kept silent and avoided my gaze after giving a half-hearted shrug.

The bell rang and I decided to go to my second class. "I'm going to go. See you at lunch, I guess." I mumbled.

"See ya." He smirked. I was confused by that. And what did he mean by visions? Is it like when Alice in Twilight have visions that could be either right or wrong? Not that I liked watching the Twilight series. Because Vampires definitely don't sparkle in the sun like Principal Cho said.

I walked to my class and noticed people staring at me. It was probably because of what happened earlier with Siwon. I glared at Siwon as I went inside.

“So we saw that earlier.” Amber murmured as I sat down.

“Ughh, I wanna forget it.” I claimed when I noticed Siwon was looking at me. It was hard to avoid him since he was right next to me.

“Look… Hana… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to use tongue, I couldn’t control myself. I promise I won’t do that kind of thing anymore.” Siwon explained.

“Promise?” I asked. He nodded. “Okay, but just leave me alone. I’m tired of you constantly bothering me.”

“Alright then.” He sighed. "But you have to admit I was good." 

I rolled my eyes. The teacher then came in with two youthful looking vampires.

“Class, we have 2 new students. They’re named Donghae and Kibum.” He announced.

*It’s him! The guy who got me disowned!!!* I shouted in my head. I stared menacingly at the guy on the right. He noticed and just smiled at me.

"Annyeong. We're cousins." Donghae claimed.

"He's Donghae and I'm Kibum." He said. I dreaded that name as soon as it came out of his mouth from before.

"Okay you two can sit over there behind Siwon and Hana." He pointed to us. They literally drifted over to us like any other vampire except me would.

"Hello Hana. Nice to see you again." He said as he passed by.

"Who the hell are you? Why did you tell my parents you were their future son-in-law?" I muttered under my breath.

"It's all part of his plan." He grinned and sat behind me, I could feel a horrible aura from him. I knew he was no good. He just had to sit behind me. *Who did he mean by him? Is it that Choiseul vampire?*

I looked at the other vampire. He was your average vampire. Hot but not too hot like Siwon. He greeted Siwon so I guess they knew each other because he greeted him back with a handshake.... what teenager handshakes nowadays? Oh wait... they're not teens.

I sighed. Why is my life so complicated? I wish I had my old life back. When all I did was study and hang out with Hara and my friends. I'd even like to see my parents... I mean aunt and uncle.

So that meant that Hara was my cousin. I missed her so much. It was mainly because I'm only a few months older than her so we were like twins. But obviously she was the better one. She's social, outgoing, friendly and you just couldn't dislike her. No one could. We were complete opposites on the outside but inside I knew we had similarities. And not because our names were similar. 

While I was thinking about Hara, I heard a buzzing sound in my mind. I thought Siwon was trying to do some mind control on me or something but I managed to block it with my ring. 

"Didn't I say not to bother me?" I snapped at him.

"What the heck are you talking about? I'm not doing anything."

"Really?" I looked behind me and saw Kibum spacing out but he came back from reality when he noticed me.

"Oh sorry... I didn't mean to." He mumbled. I eyed him suspiciously. I think that class felt was the longest class I had with those three vampires sitting around me. Krystal and Amber felt far away.

~~~~

Kibum's point of view

She must be so irritated now that she found out her true self. That she's a hybrid vampire and that she might get killed by my mentor. I wonder if I should let her live for a few days before telling Marius about her. Since he told me she's the next victim. But Donghae thinks there's something about her. Like she might actually have more powers than any other vampire... since her father's so powerful. But then again... it's just a theory. She's vermin. How can she have powers?