Seohyun....

Don't Let Me Fall

I tried to avoid Kyuhyun as much as I could after what happened but that made Siwon go after me even more. Even he eventually found out the truth about me but that was all because of the Principal. I swear, if Siwon was going to bite me, I'd blame everything on Principal Cho. 

I was in the principal's office looking for the principal when I heard him outside watering the roses. He had quite an obsession with them. So I met him outside and he was all whistling and being cheerful.
 
"Why are you so happy today, Principal?" I asked him.
 
"Nothing really. Just had a really good snack!" He yelled. Was he hyper or something?
 
"Araso.... Umm Principal, you're kind of creeping me out." 
 
"Don't worry, like I said before, I won't bite you because having a human at this school is a new experience. I might want to try to enroll more humans here!" He shouted. Unfortunately, Siwon was there and heard everything.
 
~~~~
 
Third p.o.v 
 
"So I was right. She is a human. This will be really interesting." Siwon said out loud. 
 
"Oh Siwon-sshi, you heard?" Principal Cho finished watering the roses.
 
Hana got further away from Siwon. "Can't escape from the truth now." Siwon smirked.
 
"Siwon, don't tell anyone else." Principal said not so hyper anymore but actually serious. "I'm just experimenting right now. If you tell anyone about this, there will be consequences you have to pay for." If looks could kill, Siwon would have died from Principal's glower.
 
"I understand." Siwon stated and left.
 
"So? How was I? I'm such a good actor!" Principal smiled.
 
"You were acting?" Hana gave him a suspicious look.
 
"So why were you looking for me?" He asked her.
 
"I was wondering if I could learn actual history and biology. Human subjects you know? I don't know if Vampire History will really help me with college or finding a job."
 
"Oh I see. Well I guess I could hire a tutor for you. I'll give you the details later on."
 
"Really? That would be awesome. Thanks, Principal." 
 
"You should get going to class now."  
 
"Araso. See you later." Hana went to her homeroom. But Siwon started talking to her as soon as she sat down.
 
"So how do you manage being here and not being afraid of us?" He whispered to her.
 
Hana shrugged and tried to finish her homework.
 
"So does anyone else know about you?"
 
"His son." She replied.
 
"I see. I thought he would. Well good luck. You'll need it." Confused at what Siwon said, Hana was going to ask him something. But Siwon left his seat and flirted with the other girls.
 
~~~~
 
Kyuhyun's p.o.v
 
It was after school and I was too lazy to go home to my annoying dad. So I went to go find some food. While I was roaming the streets, I saw a girl who looked really familiar.
 
*Seohyun....* She was with her husband Yonghwa. Ever since I had to turn her into a human, she had forgotten everything about me and married someone else. I missed her so much. But I couldn't help but hate her now that she was human. She acted like every other human girl. She was my first love. But to think that had to happen. I wished I could go back in time and prevent what I did to her.
 
"Hey.... you're cute." A girl said to me.
 
"You're pretty cute yourself." I'm a pretty good liar. After talking to her a little more about pointless things, I made her fall asleep and bit her. Her blood was just average. Not the best I've tasted but whatever.
 
I was walking home after I left that girl. I happened to see Hana. Ever since I undid the mind block Dad did on her, I could hear her every thought. She was thinking about Siwon.... and me.
 
She was remembering what I told her the first time I met her. That she couldn't get close to me or else she would regret it. Siwon found out about her too. Of course, Dad has a big mouth. She went to an apartment. I guess that was where she lived.
 
That Hana was similar to Seohyun. Before she got turned into a human. But since Hana was a human, it's very likely she's just like any other prey. But something was different about her. The atmosphere around her was different from others. 
 
And I knew I had to find out what it was.