I have to get married to you?

Don't Let Me Fall

"Don't tell me you forgot my name." 

*Ummm, was it Kikwang?* "Kikwang-sshi?"

"Wow, you remembered." He smiled at me. "So what did I hear about vampires that don't sparkle?" He questioned.

I had to think up a lie. "Oh, I role play as a vampire online."

"Oh really?" He looked at me suspiciously. 

"Yep. Well, we gotta go." 

"Okay, see you around." 

We left to the register and I sighed. "That was close." Hara claimed.

"I know. I can only let close friends or family know." We paid for the groceries and left. 

~ Third p.o.v~

What Hana didn't know was that Kikwang was a drudge of a vampire. And that vampire happened to be in the same class as her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll meet again." Kikwang smiled and continued to shop for food.

~Hana's p.o.v~

"Hey Unnie, do you mind if I sleep over tonight?" Hara asked. "I don't feel like going to my friend's house."

"Sure.  I have an extra toothbrush." We went home and cooked dinner while we caught up with each other.

I let Hara borrow my pajamas. She was brushing her teeth while I was finishing my homework. I had brushed my teeth first. "Wow, Unnie, you're so lucky you have a queen sized bed!" I heard Hara squeal as she jumped on my bed.

"Hehe, well it's a good thing we can both sleep in it." 

"Unnie, how did your mom die?" Hana asked when she got tired of jumping. 

I turned off my lamp and laid down next to her.

"Well, there's this vampire named Marius Choiseul. He's supposedly super strong and stuff. He was the one who killed my mom because he's against human and vampire relationships. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only hybrid but I'm the first. So he's after me next."

"Oh crap, then what are you gonna do? Are you gonna fight him?"

"I don't know yet. I'm slowly learning new powers. Most vampires learn their powers at 16. So I'm a latebloomer."

"Oh I see. I hope nothing bad happens to you."

"You don't need to worry. I can take care of myself."

~Hara's p.o.v~

"Araso... So Unnie, do you like anyone?"  I asked her. I wondered if she liked Siwon. 

"Aniyo, Siwon's a huge player so I would never like someone like him, even if he is hot. I used to like this guy named Jaejoong. But he's the drudge I told you about earlier during dinner." She replied.

"Ohh... you guys can't be in a relationship?" I inquired.

"Nope. If we were, I would probably his blood all the time and he would die eventually. It's best for me to be with a vampire."

"So you don't like anyone at this moment?" I mused.

"Well, there's this guy, Kyuhyun. He confuses me all the time because he gives me mixed signals. He'll be like don't get close to me but the next thing I know is that he's the one who's getting close to me. I don't even know what I feel for him." She sighed.

"Oh my gosh, Unnie has a crush!" I smiled. "Have you been kissed by any of them?" Before she left, she never had a boyfriend. So I'm really excited that her love life is doing good.

"All three of them kissed me actually." 

"Oh my gosh, you !" I said jokingly.

"Ani, I only kissed back Kyuhyun." She retorted. 

"Chincha?" *She really does like him then.* 

She nodded. I smiled. "You have a crush on Kyuhyun." I said playfully. 

"Well, I don't know." She blushed for a little. "So what do you think about Siwon?"

"You just told me he's a player so I think of him differently now. But he seemed like a gentleman and really nice."

"That's true though. If only he wasn't a casanova." Hana shook her head. 

"But aren't there any other sides of him?"

"Actually, there is. I saw him crying today. Didn't get the chance to ask what was wrong."

"Hmmm... I wonder if it's because of a girl that rejected him or something that made him be that way." I murmured.

"Who knows? I don't think he'll tell me about it. We're not that close."

"You never know. You two might get close by the end of the school year." I told her.

"Maybe. Anyway, I'm getting tired. Let's go sleep."

"Araso. Good night."

"Good night." We fell asleep pretty quick. 

The next morning, I woke up to see a pretty cute guy across from us. 

"Holy crap! Unnie, wake up!" She did groggily and yelled at the guy.

"What the hell, Kyuhyun? Are you trying to be like Edward or something?" If there ever was a Korean version of Twilight, he would make the perfect role for Edward...

"No, I was about to wake you up, but she did first. I just got here. Who is she by the way?"

"This is my cousin Hara. That creepy guy over there is Kyuhyun." She whispered the second sentence to me.

"Ohhh I see." I winked at her and gave a thumbs up approving him and she glared at me. 

"Why are you here though?" She asked him. 

"My dad sent me."

"But it's Saturday." She complained.

"Just hurry up and get changed. Your cousin can come too if she wants."

"Sure, I wanna see if all vampire guys are hot." I smiled.

"Get out, Kyuhyun." Hana pushed him away as she got off the bed. So we changed and brushed our teeth. We grabbed some rice krispie treats as we were getting out the door. 

"Wow, you girls took less than half an hour. I thought girls took forever."

"Not us apparently." I stated. Hana's school was about five minutes away from her apartment. It was very big and there were pretty blue roses everywhere. "Could I take one of them?" I asked Kyuhyun.

"Sure, but you'll have to tell my dad."

"Araso." So I plucked one out. We went inside the school thinking it would be empty but vampires were everywhere. I was afraid that they would smell the scent of my blood or notice I was human or something but Kyuhyun covered my scent.

As I looked around, I couldn't help but think *Oh my gosh, these guys are hot!* It was like I was in paradise or something. The girls were so beautiful, it was like they were photoshopped.  This was all so unreal. And to think Hana was one of them. Well, she was always the prettier one out of the two of us anyway. She studied a lot but guys always noticed her. Like Kikwang.

"Wow...." was all I could say as I continued to stare at the guys. One of them even winked at me. 

"I know. I was like that too at first. But I'm used to it now." Hana whispered. "That guy's name is Junhyung. He's in my homeroom." I smiled back at him and tried not to blush.

Kyuhyun laughed softly when he heard that. Hana lightly punched him on the shoulder. It was pretty obvious that she was closer to Kyuhyun since she hit him. Kyuhyun looked at me as I thought that. *Oh crap, can he read my mind?* He nodded at me when Hana wasn't looking. Whoops. I was careful not to think anything personal or inappropriate. But he really was like Edward. So all I thought was *That guy's pretty cute. Oh that guy is too. Oh is Junhyung still looking at me? Seriously, I would never be able to pick only one guy here!*

When we arrived at the principal's office, we heard voices.

"So you're just going to tell her directly?"

"Of course. I have to say something to her. She's going to know eventually."

We opened the door to see a guy who looked about 35 years old and another cute looking guy.

"Annyeong, Hana and her cousin Hara." I think the 35 year old guy was the principal.

"Annyeongsaeyo." I greeted him.

"Why is he here?" Hana asked rudely.  I guess she didn't like that guy. Kyuhyun looked like he didn't either. There had to be a reason why.... unless he was the guy that forced Hana to move out. I was gonna beat the crap out of that guy but then I realized he was a vampire. I guess I'll just badmouth him.

"Kibum would like to speak with you."

"What do you want?" I noticed how Kyuhyun was protective of Hana when he said that.

*Yay!!!* was all I could think of reacting to the fact that he might like Hana too. 

"I'm actually not as bad as you guys think I am."

"Really?" Hana was unmoved by what he said.

"Yeah, I'm double crossing Choiseul." Kibum responded.

"Prove it." Kyuhyun said.

"So the thing is, that I can tell you who he's targeting before you so you could find him, but there's a condition." Kibum noted.

"What's the condtion?" Hana questioned.

"I have to marry you." He replied.

"What?" Kyuhyun and Hana both exclaimed.

"I have to get married to you?"