Handsome hero saving the day

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

This is for those who subscribed to my story. A really big thanks.

So here it is, the second chapter. Hope you'll enjoy!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun POV

I walked as fast as I could out of the cafe back to my car, which I parked a block further away to avoid people recognizing me. Just before I left the cafe I looked back one more time to the girl who was trying to help me out of the cafe. Our eyes met just as I run out the door and she collapsed against the door blocking it. Thus making sure no one would get after me, and at that moment I felt grateful for meeting such a person. She seemed nice I thought, as I was speed walking to my car while unlocking it with my key.

I quickly opened the door of my car, got in and closed it, still checking if nobody was following me. Usually I got no problem with meeting fans, but today was not a good day. Manager hyung wouldn't want us in any scandal. Just like the one with Eunhyuk hyung, even so it was resolved fast. M-hyung reminded us if we were to go outside that we at least cover our self up. Just for the time being and our new album comes out. I rested a bit before driving off back to the dorm.

 

 " Will she be alright leaving her there" I said to no one in particular.

."I hope no one will cause her any harm" You never knew what those fans will do I thought.

 

I started to feel a little bit guilty leaving her hanging there. But on the other hand she was just a person I don't even know.... ' Why do I feel that I have to know if she is alright' I thought.

I was still deciding going back to the cafe to check, when I thought it would probably make the effort she put in for helping to no use. I decided to just drive a few rounds around the block hoping she would be walking somewhere around.

As I turned the car around the corner after my third round, I saw a girl running behind someone screaming something at him. The man looked to have something of her in his hands running the opposite direction of me. When suddenly a girl passed my car, I recognized her to be the girl from the cafe. The one who tried helping me get away.

 

I opened the window of my car and tried calling her.

" Hey you, miss....."

She didn't hear me as I heard her yelling. " STOP, thief, come back"

 

I saw the thief just running into a small street just before disappearing. I quickly drove towards the other end of the street. I jumped out of the car and looked around where I last seen the thief running. Just as I was turning to another street I saw him. The thief somehow felt there was something wrong so he ran away the moment he saw me.

I started running after him, yelling "stop you dirty scumbag, don't you dare run away from me"

The thief was trying to dispose of me by trying dirty tricks and running into small alley to confuse me. But I didn't fell for that so I jumped over a small wall suddenly surprising him as I kicked him to the ground.

I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

 "You thought you could get away from me didn't you, well I guess you got busted now huh...."

"Give me back that purse right now" I said through my clenched teeth making sure he would understand that I was pissed right now. He just smirked at me and threw the purse at the ground. 

 

"Do you think I’m afraid of you" he said.

"Oh so now you think you can be high and mighty talking like that" I said.

"You don't want to cross me when I’m angry boy...."

 

"If I see you around here again, not only will I report you but also will I make sure that you won't even try stealing again. Understood!" I whispered in a threatening voice before letting go of him.

The thief quickly run away in the opposite direction yelling to me to go to hell....

I straightened my clothes and picked up the purse from the ground as I slowly walked back to my car. I drove back looking around were the girl might be when I suddenly saw someone sitting on the street ground, the girl was ducked into herself who looked like she was crying. Being cautious even if it was almost dark I parked my car somewhere safe before quickly walking to the girl.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END CHAPTER TWO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Note: A big piece of this chapter and the upcoming ones (most likely the first 3) is kind of a recap, I just wanted to diplay the feelings and emotions of the characters. I'll try to make it as short as possible but since it just the beginning of the story is a little difficult. Please bare with me.

Do make sure to comment if you like and if you perhaps have an idea i'll welcome them anytime.

Enjoy!

xxxxxx