Manager Hyung!

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

[ RECAP: So i had to result to praying in my room on my knees against the edge of my bed. Folding my hands together and closing my eyes i started praying, to the one i desperately needed at this moment.]

 

I didn't know how long it was but a good while later i heard some noise coming from the hallway. Then i heard someone calling my name.

 

"Kyuhyun!" a man’s voice called.

"Kyuhyun, are you home?" the same voice called again this time what closer.

 

Just as i attempted getting up, Jung Hoon hyung came walking into my room, followed by Leeteuk hyung.

 

"Ah here you are. Good. To the kitchen, now!" JH said.

"Yes Hyung" I answered immediately.

 

I couldn't figure out if JH hung was angry or stressing. I didn't know at all as i glanced past hyung at Teukie hyung who was standing in the doorway. Leeteuk hyung just had a helpless face himself, knowing he can't do much. I stood up but suddenly fell again on my knees. Groaning silently i felt a painfull cramp in my foot as i noticed my legs became sore from all that sitting on the knees while praying. Trying for the second time i slowly walked my way to the kitchen table as i sat carefully. Shaking my feet awake, both the hyungs sat across of me. Sitting there silently I was expecting an outburst from hyung any moment.

 

"are you feeling okay kyuhyun-ah?" JH hyung asked with concern.

 

I stared at him shocked, totally not expecting this. My mouth was even hanging a bit open from the surprise.

 

"yah don't look at me like that. There is no reason to look so surprised." hyung said feigning ignorance.

"I just thought you were going to yell at me for letting this happen" i said clarifying my current state.

 

"only because i'm not raising my voice at you doesn't mean i'm not going to reprimand you for what's been happening Kyuhyun-ah. I still have to make sure you are okay yourself since it is one of the duties of being SJ manager and because I care. Although you are currently in this state I am still concerned and worried.

 

As for this scandal, that was really careless of you, i hope you know that by now. This shouldn't have been happened in the first place. And by the look on your face I'm guessing Leeteuk has already reprimanded you for it. Because of this you just made this matter worsen by hurting yourself and the rest of your members.

Not to think of your hyung, Eunhyuk, who already experienced this once. Being reminded is not something that he can step away from. I'm not saying it is entirely your fault but i think there is someone trying to harm you. I hope you learned your lesson that idols need to be extra careful.

 

"I know. But i'm experiencing this also for the first time. How do you think i feel at the  moment? I'm currently terrified, not knowing what to do." i said defeated.

 

The hyungs just looked at me with a pitiful and sad look.

 

"Those images keep repeating itself since the moment i realized this is actually real."

"I've been praying so hard to God to let this disappear, my feet and legs became soar."

"And all i have been hearing is that I am at fault. As if i planned this to happen" i said my voice hard and angered.

 

"Kyuhun-ah.." Leeteuk hyung tried saying.

"I am just feeling really lost now, hyung." as i raked my hand through my hair.

 

"I know you are and it might take a while but everything will alright. Have you understood that Kyuhyun-ah?" hyung said trying to appease me.

 

"We are trying our best to find out who did this. Both Leeteuk and I have our doubts that someone is doing this on purpose. The company has been keeping tabs on a certain someone who might be the culprit. Although we are not yet sure if it is the right trail."

 

"what do you mean by on purpose? That there is someone doing this to hurt me?

"Yes. We think this is not coincendently happening. It is too suspicious." Teukie hyung said.

 

Suddenly curious who they suspected it to be i asked them.

"Who is this certain someone? Who are you secretly watching?

"we can't tell you right now but soon will. For now we have decided that you are still going to your shedules. So you just focus on your partial shedules and we'll figure this out.

 

"But hyung i want to know. If this scandal is happening because of me i don't want to be left out.

"you're going to know very soon" hyung said again, making me grunt in annoyance because i had this feeling they were acting like a was a kid. What is it with people thinking that I am not capable of doing things on my own?

 

I'm not going to sit here doing nothing about it. If they wont tell me i'll just find out myself, i tought to myself.

 

Snapping out of my thoughts again i listened to Teukie hyung and JH hyung talking about the schedules. It is going to be a busy and tiring day for me tommorow. Thats for sure!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chapter End <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi. Enjoy reading and commenting of course! Till someday soon^^