Chitterchat on the way

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

The chubby nurse drove me in the wheel chair to the doctor’s office. On the way to that office came another nurse that accompanied us.

She was really tall, almost 1.85 m long. She wore those light pink uniforms that they needed to wear. Only for her it looked like it was too short since she had those long legs. It totally didn't suit her that way. I guessed that the girl wasn't older than me, so probably in her twenties. She had dark bags beneath her eyes from exhaustion. She could fall asleep any moment because it looked like she was sleepwalking. I giggled a bit about her poor situation.

 

The office of the doctor seemed to be on the other side of the hospital because we had to cross a long corridor and had to take the elevator to the sixth floor. I just stared at everything that passed me worrying about what is going to happen here after.

While almost reaching the office the nurse started a conversation.

 

"So young lady, your finally getting discharged!" said the chubby nurse.

"Isn't your friend that was here earlier coming to get you?" she asked after her first question. Coming to my senses again I answered her.

"Uhmm, no miss. Another friend of mine is picking me up." I said avoiding the subject of Kyuhyun.

"Is that so... well that's too bad." she said a bit disappointed.

"What is too bad, miss" I asked curious why she sounded a bit disappointed.

"No nothing. Well actually Seo Hwa here wanted to see that handsome boy who was with you earlier. She would have loved to meet him that is since she thinks he could be an idol." she replied.

 

So the tall nurse was called Seo Hwa I thought to myself. Suddenly the nurse Seo Hwa noticed we were talking about her.

"Head nurse, what are you talking about? I never said such thing. You were the person who told me that you wanted to see that pretty boy that was in her room sleeping. I already have a boyfriend, I don't need to look at any other men." she told us.

 

I turned my head to Nurse Seo Hwa and then to the chubby nurse as I saw that her face became completely red from embarrassment. The nurse Seo Hwa was completely oblivious of what she just did. She was still looking like she'd fall asleep any moment.

It was all pretty hilarious as the nurse pinched the girl out of her walking slumber.

 

"Yah Seo Hwa, you better wake up. I never said those things." she said still embarrassed.

 

I of course knew that the chubby nurse was lying. I remember that morning that she was telling me that she thought that Kyuhyun looked really familiar. I giggled at the fact that Nurse Seo Hwa just stepped on the toes of the chubby nurse. This for ruining her cover up story.

 

"You better straighten up, or I will need to write a new report about you." I heard her whisper offended.

The nurse Seo Hwa was still pouting about the pain as she nodded.

"Yes, Head nurse. I will try my best, but it's not easy today. I have been awake the whole night tending a pregnant woman whose baby wouldn't come out of her belly. She wouldn't stop screaming about the fact that she couldn't take it anymore." Seo Hwa told us with a big sigh.

The chubby nurse pinched Nurse Seo Hwa again as I chuckled, trying to keep my laughter from coming out. I felt almost sorry her when I saw she looked confused about the situation.

"Do not talk like that in front of the patient" she said with a stern look.

 

We finally reached as the sleepy nurse Seo Hwa opened the door. When I was pushed inside I suddenly saw three men in black suits, wearing black shades. They were each standing in the corner of the room. It was almost frightening to look at as the chubby nurse set me near the desk of the doctor. The doctor himself was sitting behind his desk with a pile of what looked like documents set in front him. I again looked around the room as I noticed a man with a poker face sitting in a seat almost next to me. He didn't seem to move or even breathe as he was sitting motionless on his seat.

I was really confused and also a bit intimidated by those men's presence in the room. My only thought was to get out of here as soon as possible. I don't think this was going to be something good as I was nervously gripping my clothes.

 

"Thank you, that would be all" said the doctor as he motioned the nurses to leave.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End Chapter Twenty <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hi. I've been busy lately with exams which finally are over! I intend to pick my story from now on, at least I will do my very best. I still have to pick up where i left it so I need to start thinking again haha. So those who still read my story thank you and enjoy.