This is how it starts

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Leeteuk pov

*moments before kyuhyun gets home.*

Ah finally home, that was an exhausting day I thought as I put the key in the door. It surprised me that I had no other schedules to go to. Oh well, it's good to be free once in a while even if I love to work. Just when I entered the hallway, trying to take off my shoes my cell phone started ringing. It was Junghoon hyung (the manager of SJ); you could recognize it from the song that was playing. He had Acha as his ringtone. Getting my phone out of my jeans pocket, while shifting my backpack to the other side I answered it.

 

"Anyoung hyung, what's up? It's rather unexpected to call at this moment."

"How is America, enjoying the view and city on your vacation" I asked politely.

 

"Jungsu (leeteuk's real name), now is not the time to tell you about it. We have more important matters to take care of right now. Where is your substitute manager and the rest?" JH hyung asked rather fast.

 

"Oh alright, uhmm we went to our respective schedules early in the morning and most of us our still not home right now. Heechul, Shindong are at the radio station. Yesung is at IS2 right now, I think. Jay hyung went with the dongsaengs to an interview. I almost forgot Kyuhyun had no schedule. He's been free since yesterday and went to a friend to play. He texted me last night, telling me that he would be staying with a friend." I said explaining everything.

 

"Since when does kyuhyun go to friends?" asked JH hyung.

"I thought he would probably lock himself up in his room to play Starcraft two days straight since he has no schedule!" said JH hyung.

"Well hyung at first I thought he would be with his Kyu-line members, but both Changmin and Minho have busy schedules to attend. I guess his supposed friend is more important at the moment than his gaming addiction" I told hyung.

 

"But hyung, what's the matter, you sound distressed about something" I asked rather worriedly. I heard hyung saying something as if he was talking to someone else or to himself. Of what I could hear is that kyu did something, the name of SuJu on the verge of harmfulness etc. I couldn't really understand what to make out of it and asked rather urgently what this was all about.

 

"Hyung are you still there?" I asked.

“oh-oh yeah I’m still here Jungsu-ah, wait a moment I have to settle this absurd matter." he said off minded. What was he talking about? Did something happen? I thought.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Fifth teen<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hi!

It's short I know, but i'm trying to keep the suspense up. Well i think so atleast hahaha^^^^

As always... Enjoy and comment if you like.

Till soon^_^