Sincere bickering

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

It's already my sixth chapter. Never thought I'd come this far hehe^^

Have fun reading, please do comment if you like. >_<

__________________________________________________________________

 

After a long drive, well it seems to me that it was long, we finally reached the emergency post of the hospital. I already said to Kyuhyun oppa that he didn't need to do that, I can manage by going through the front portal. But as stubborn as a guy or idol can get, he insisted going there. I didn't have the strength anymore to argue any further so I gave in. The pain in my leg started to get worse, I was barely managing to keep a straight face. It felt like I was about to faint. But that didn't mean I’ll let go of this matter.

 

When he parked his car in front of the E.P. Kyuhyun got out and walked to my side of the car. When he opened the door I asked him to get a wheelchair.

 

" Oppa could you get me a wheelchair I can sit in, please. Then you can drive me inside if you want, but it's probably better if you stayed here so you won't get caught." I said.

 

"Why do you need a wheelchair if you have me, I can carry you inside so you won't get hurt anymore and I can watch over you." said Kyuhyun.

 

"Oppa there is no need for you to carry me if there is equipment ready to do the heavy labor. Why would you tire yourself doing that? I don't want to burden you anymore than this." "Just go get me one and I’ll be fine, alright" I said trying to reason him.

 

"You're not burdening me and I want to, so stop complaining" said Kyuhyun while attempting to carry me out of the car.

But I was not complying so I moved as far as possible from the door making it harder for Kyuhyun to put his arms beneath my legs and back. Even if would hurt my leg even more now it's gotten swollen like a bee sting.

 

"I'm not allowing you, so please oppa stop being so stubborn like a bull." I said to him.

 

" Yuraa-sshi we can do this in a quiet way or the forceful way, I just want to help you and you're making it only harder for me." "Why is it that you don't want me to, is there something wrong?" Kyuhyun asked me.

 

"As I said there is need for you to carry me. A wheelchair is just fine, why won't you get me one? We can bicker all day long if you want oppa but I’m not getting carried again." I backfired at him. I just don't want oppa to get recognized and being in a scandal because of me, I thought.

 

"Am I really that despicable Yuraa-sshi." he asked while looking a little hurt. I leaned closer and looked at him. Here he was fighting with me as if we know each other longer than a day. Just as I was thinking what to say, kyuhyun saw his opportunity to get me out of the car in his arms again! I gasped and screamed for a second, making the people around notice us.

 

"Put me down Kyuhyun, right this instant" I said feeling betrayed.

"No I'm not going to or do you want me to drop you on the floor now." he said.

"I don't care" I said as I was fidgeting in his arms to get away but his strong arms held me tight in his embrace.

 

For the second time I noticed his firm chest and muscular arms.

I got even more embarrassed now as he quickly closed the door and locked it. He walked to the entrance with me in his hands like I was nothing than a bag of rice.

_________________________________

 

Kyuhyun pov

I parked the car in front of the E.P of the hospital and got out of the car walking to Yuraa's side. Before I got out I quickly put my hat and sunglasses on, thinking if I should also put a scarf on but decided against it as it would make me even more suspicious. As I got on the other side, I opened the door when Yuraa asked me to get her a wheelchair to sit in. I looked at her leg and noticed it gotten swollen and that it would hurt even more now. Yuraa probably couldn't walk on her leg anymore so I decided to carry her instead to make it easier.

 

I told her that she didn't need one and was also thinking that not risking the fact that I could get recognized by asking where I could fine one would be better. Being incognito and making less small talk would be easier. More reason for me to know if Yuraa is really okay. But as I was attempting to get her out if the car she moved further away from me. What was she trying to do?

I heard her say that there was no reason to carry her, she insisted on her wheelchair. I looked at her and thought why she wouldn't want me to carry her and also why she was so stubborn. I laughed a bit in myself as I realized that I also have the same trait. Not surprising from a girl that rather cry over a purse than for example an injury or something else.

 

I started to get impatient because Yuraa wouldn't comply, as she told me not to be stubborn like a bull. Look who's telling, I thought...

 

We started bickering again, just like old friends and we don't even know each other that long I thought. How long has it been, half a day! This shouldn't feel right at all.

I just didn't understand why she wouldn't just let me carry her, am I really that horrible a person. From what I know girls would probably faint if I offered such kind help, but Yuraa was different. As if she wanted to protect something, but what is it I thought. Her pride?

 

While I looked at her I noticed she leaned closer to get a good look at me after I asked her if I really was that despicable. Yuraa seemed to want to tell me something, when I saw a chance to carry her out the car into my arms. Of course I tried to carry her as safe as possible out into my arms.

She suddenly gasped and screamed a little bit. I quickly looked to see if there was anything wrong. She seemed okay I thought. But that's not what Yuraa was thinking.

 

I held Yuraa tight in my arms as she told me to put her down this instant. I was not going to while Yuraa was wriggling in my arms, since she was to light to make any effort in it I locked the car and walked to the entrance.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End Chapter Six<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Haay everybody, I can't believe I actually got over a hundered views. I'm sincerely happy, thanks!

So, here is the next one. Hope you enjoy, This is one of my best chapters I think. Had to put alot of thinking in it hehe^^

Till soon, bye ^^