Who is this rude man?

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

"Doctor, I think you overwhelmed Miss Yuraa here a bit. It is perfectly reasonable that she won't be coming with us while I haven't even introduced myself properly. I think she didn't quite understand what was going on here. Could you please give us a moment so I can explain it? Perhaps then she will be willing to consider." said the man.

 

I, in the mean time was eying him suspiciously, trying to think of what he wanted from me. The doctor seemed to hesitate at first, because he was looking over to me and then back at him when he finally nodded.

 

"Since I need to get the medicine prescriptions and other medical uses for Miss Yuraa, I will give you a few minutes" the doctor said as he stood up and left his office.

 

I sat there in my wheelchair alone with still those creepy people. Seriously you should've seen them. Really tall, short trimmed hair, their mouths in a thin line and muscular bodies that scream 'don't you dare do anything funny, or else'. You could have easily picked them out of the army. I never really liked such men, they seemed to have no emotions what so ever.

The manager stood up and went to sit behind the doctor’s desk, facing me. I found this extremely rude. Since when do people think they just could sit around in others people chairs.

 

"Uhmm, sir. I don't think you can sit there without permission." I pointed at the place where he was sitting.

 

"Your invading someone else privacy and territory. Could you please sit somewhere else?" I said my sense of justice surfacing. That happened once awhile, because I don't like people doing injustice to someone or something.

 

"Well well, the young lady causes big problems and has no respect for her elders. What else would she have in mind." said the manager with a displeasing look.

"I guess you’re right about that but don't you think it's rude to tell me that straight in the face." he asked me curiously his hands folded in front of his chest.

 

"How do you think I should have told you this? And for the record, sir I am not rude. Just stating the facts to a person who is committing something wrong." I told him.

 

"You've got some spunk young lady. I can see why Kyuhyun-ee has met you." he said with a laugh. First I looked confused because of what he said at first, but then I heard his name. Kyuhyun-ee! Does he know him? Was the doctor actually not lying about him being his manager...!?

 

Wait a minute, what is he referring to me creating problems! Since when did I do that!?

Although I remember being a clumsy girl once in a while but creating problems is not one of them. As if he was telling that I'm a delinquent or something like that.

 

"If you don't mind me asking you this but what do you mean by causing problems" I asked getting back to his first comment.

"I don't like people assuming things they don't know about and also you can't say anything you think just like that" I backfired at him.

 

"And why can't I" he said putting down his arms on the desk of the doctor.

"I don't think there's a law that states that people can't say their opinion of a person. I know more about you than you think for yourself." he said, his eyes glaring at me.

 

I froze when he gave me that look. I sat there not even moving a muscle when he said he knew everything about me. Who is he? I couldn't figure it out.

 

"You are going to listen to what I have to say to you, is that clear" he said leaning a bit forward plunging to those dark eyes on me. I immediately froze on the spot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chapter Twenty-two<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi readers. Like I promised a chapter right off the new year. It may be short but I'm trying my hardest to write them longer.

So have a Happy New Year and enjoy. Comment if you like, makes me happy to know there a people reading this.

Till soon^^