Panic and hide

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Yuraa pov

*A few hours before their fight*

In the morning when I woke up, I felt something heavy on the side of my bed. Also my hand felt strangely warm. When I realized that a person was sleeping on my hospital bed and holding my hand, I almost screamed in fear that it was a ert.

 

When I looked closer I saw that it was Kyuhyun. What was he still doing here? Shouldn't he be home or something I thought. After yesterday night, I was so exhausted that I didn't think of him anymore and fell asleep. I didn't dare to think that he would actually stay by my side.

I looked at my hand that was intertwined with kyuhyun fingers, I blushed as I was thinking that I never had someone watching over me like this. He really was a nice and sweet guy, I’m glad that I met him I thought while I caressed his hair, smiling at his angelic face.

 

I stayed like that for awhile as I looked at him while he slept. He looked tired as kyuhyun changed his position once every time. Every time he did that I held my breath careful not to wake him.

At one moment the nurse came in, the nurse was probably in her early fifty's, short in height and had a bubbly face with a happy smile. She told me that I needed to go shower and go to the doctor for a checkup. When she came closer to help me out of bed, she noticed kyuhyun and looked at him with a suspicious look.

 

I started to panic a little bit because kyuhyun wasn't wearing any disguise. Someone could easily recognize him. I hastily tried to pull my blanket over him and asking the nurse to be quite as possible.

 

But the inevitable happened. Kyuhyun woke up, his hair messed up and his bangs almost covering his eyes as he stared at me for a few seconds and went back to sleep as if nothing happened of the sort. I was in a shock, still thinking what I should do. Both me and the short nurse looked awkwardly at each other since we didn't know what to say. In the end the nurse broke the silence.

 

"Well young lady, your boyfriend is sure is a fast sleeper, isn't he?"

"He looks very familiar, does he perhaps perform on television?" she asked me.

 

I started panicking more now as I was trying to come up with a lie...

"Aniyo, he's not my boyfriend. He is a- a friend from overseas" I said quickly stumbling over my words.

 

"Are you sure child, he looks like those idols from those boy bands that my granddaughter loves. Too bad I don't have my cell phone with me, I could've showed you." she told me. She sure was persistent I thought as the short nurse was still trying to take a good look at kyuhyun.

 

"well maybe he is not" she said as I pulled the blanket a little better over him when the nurse finally gave up and set me in a wheelchair pulling me to the bathroom.

 

The nurse left me alone as I showered myself with my leg wrapped in a weird plastic bag around my bandage to protect it from the water. I changed into a new set of clothes, you know those plain and ugly ones that no one suits. When I finished she drove me to the doctor as I left Kyuhyun alone praying that no one would enter my room.

 

Some time later after my check-up and my change of bandage, I drove back in my wheelchair to my room. Just before I entered the room I heard someone calling my name. I looked around, trying to see who it was. Again I heard my name, this time a bit louder. It seemed like it came from my room so I opened the door, just as Kyuhyun came to a halt before me.

 

Kyuhyun had a worried look on his face as I looked at him. He sat down in the chair nearby sighing loudly. His hair was still a mess and he had red cheeks as if he was running a marathon. Good thing that I came back alone, or else he would've been in an embarrassing position I thought. I need to send him away quickly, it's for his own benefit. I don't want to come across a situation like earlier I thought.

 

"Anyoung Kyuhyun, what were you doing just now?" I asked. He was staring blankly to the ground.

I got worried as he didn't answer. What was he actually doing just now?

 

"Are you okay, oppa? Did something happen while I was away?"

 

"I'm fine yuraa-sshi, you just scared the hell out of me since i didn't find you here, kwinchanayo?" he asked me with concern in his voice.

 

"Yes, i'm alright. I just went for a check up, and could you stop calling me Yuraa-sshi, just Yuraa is fine" i said.

 

I had to start with my plan to get him home ASAP. Doesn't he know that the more he stays here in the open without proper proctection the more difficult it wil be for him and probably SuJu.

The best way was to make him angry and let him leave like that. It was the only option since oppa wouldn't go by just asking him to leave. Even if it would hurt my heart and make me sad, it's for his own good.

So I started with pressing him with stupid but affect able reasons.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End Chapter Nine <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: a chapter for you guys, for now I am little stuck writing a piece what seems to not have any progression. It's definitely not a writingsbloc. Just saying.

Enjoy and do please comment if you like, gives me strenght to know that people read it...^^^

Love ya^^ and till soon xx