Yuraa's plan

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Yuraa pov

 

Morning came pretty fast as I woke up by the faint sunlight, trying to get in between the thin hospital curtains. I felt a soft breeze against my arms, coming from the small window that was left open for fresh air. I got up and carefully walked over to the curtains opening them. After getting back in bed again it felt nice looking outside. I could tell that spring season made its way in Seoul as you could almost hear the birds chirping.

 

I got up and carefully limped my way to the window for the second time, looking at scenery that was in front of me. I was probably on the third or fourth floor overlooking the hospital garden on the backside of its land scale. For the last two days I was completely oblivious where Kyuhyun had brought me. Now looking at it, I recognized it to be the one just outside the city. In just two days I felt like I went on a very fast rollercoaster. Being swinged along sides, almost getting dizzy from the experience of it.

 

Last night also felt like that. I had to brainstorm for solutions to get away from that ridiculous plan of the doctor. How was I supposed to that anyway, I thought. My right leg was wrapped so tight in bandage that it seemed like you wanted to squeeze juice out of it. My ankle was also bandaged but felt more comfortable then my leg. All this was because I was sitting on the floor yesterday morning. It felt like a punishment.

 

Still thinking, I suddenly came up with a scheme to fool the doctor and nurses.

The plan was that I would tell them that 'a friend' was waiting for me in front of the hospital. So while I change in to regular clothes, I will leave something on purpose in the room so that one of the nurses would get it for me. Only this was the plan for the chubby nurse. The other nurse would have driven me to the elevator where I attempt her to get me something to drink. So while I’ll drive myself to the main desk to get the rest of my things, I could fool them in telling them I can manage on my own to see myself out of the entrance. I just hoped it was going to work, it is not the best solution I could come up with I thought.

 

Please just don't let go this into ruin, I have nobody to reach out for I prayed. I looked up the sky as I heard the twinkle of a star. The same familiar twinkle on the day that mom and dad passed away. It was that day, when they left me all alone in this world with only their memories in my heart. Always when I pray, seek out for help or just feel lonely I know that both my parents are looking out for me, protecting me from above. On those moments I’ll always hear the twinkle of the star, knowing that they around me when I need them.

 

"Mom, Dad, I miss you" I whispered still looking at the sky.

 

I was getting ready to start my scheme after taking a short shower. Just earlier the chubby nurse came to tell me to get ready for my last check up and go tell the doctor my decision. Luckily, the doctor was so busy with work he wasn't able to leave his office.

 

The chubby nurse had me drove to him whenever I was ready to go. My plan was more affective at the moment since I forgot that the doctor in charge of me was going to see me off. Now left me with only the nurses to distract, I started the drama of today. Little that I knew, my whole plan was going to be jeopardized.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Nineteen<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hi. I know its very short, I can't help it. So for the next chapters I'll just say I won't be able to make the chapters longer. I know it's sad, but atleast you'll be getting something. Still figuring out how to do that and keeping up writing the story.

Sorry, i'm just sad and frustrated the past few days. The bad thing is I don't even know why. Perhaps listening to and watching Kyuhyun oppa will make me feel better, which he does in some way hahah...

I'll try to do my best, hoping to viewers and subscribers to enjoy my story while you're at it. Thank you

So enjoy and comment whenever you have time^^^

Till soon