Strange men

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

When they left and closed the door behind me, I was alone to solve my problems.

Left alone with only those creepy people without even a sign of emotion on their face, which made me shiver over my whole body. Even the air in the room felt weird, almost scary.

 

"Good morning Miss Yuraa, good to see that you are fresh and awake" said the doctor with a smile. It occurred to me that I actually never knew his name. You know the surname you put behind the word 'Dr.' as in Doctor...!

 

"I assume you are all ready to head home" he asked.

 

I glanced at the men in the corners as I answered the doctor.

"Uhmm... Yes doctor, I guess I am. My friend is coming to pick me up, so I will be alright once I leave the hospital" I replied.

 

The man almost next to me flinched a bit but still sat straight on his seat. It was almost like he didn't want to be noticed.

 

"Doctor, if you don't mind me asking but who are those people?" I asked carefully, as I looked around the room to see those men standing there like frozen statues.

 

"Well these men came for you, Miss Yuraa”.

"This man has told me is that he is the manager of Mr. Kim, your caretaker. I assume he is a very important person, to have such a status in society." said the doctor, directing the last question to the so called manager.

 

"He'll be taking you home and I will finalize the last things. I scheduled an appointment for a checkup in about a few weeks. I'll leave you in his capable hands to take care of you since Mr. Kim is busy with other things. He left a personal letter, stating that unfortunately he was occupied with urgent matters. His apologies for not able to come." the doctor explained to me.

 

I was completely overwhelmed what the doctor has just said. I don't even know this man with his creepy statues and he is telling me to go with him. Has he gone completely mad?

Not in a billion years was I going with him, never in my life I thought to myself.

 

I was all ready to tell him that. I wasn't going to let this wash over me as if I have no right and say about this matter. I seriously was scared and angry at the same time.

 

"Sir, I don't think that this a good plan. In the first place I already have told you that I will be going home with a friend of mine. Telling me right now that the so called manager of my caretaker is bringing me home is totally out of the question. I don't know him and even if I do, I will certainly not agree. I'm an adult and I can take these decisions by myself, thank you." I said angrily.

 

"My condition is normal and I won't have any problem taking care of it by myself."

"So if you don't have anything else further to tell me, I’ll be taking your leave." I said turning my wheelchair towards the door, all ready to leave this place.

 

"Not so fast young lady. I need to speak to you for a moment" said the so called manager.

I was at the door, about to leave when I heard the weird manager speak for the first time since I have been here. I turned around and looked at him.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Twenty-one<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi. what do you all think of this chapter. i tried to put some angst in it to make it what less boring. Does anyone think perhaps its a bit boring? Just comment whenever you like, then i'll be even happy ^_^

 It's christmas day, so i thought why not upload today hihi. I promise to upload the next one on new years day. Enjoy and Till soon^^

PS: anyone like the picture of Kyu oppa above. He looks so handsome and dasshing kkkyaaaaa >_< >_<