Bad or Good Luck?

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

A reminder for the readers:

I'll be having a few chapters (probably 2) that I need to get over with. You'll notice why once you'll read it. I just have to get those emotions of the characters sorted so I can get on with it. Just please bare with me, hope you'll enjoy.

Feel free to comment if you like! Bye ^-^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuraa pov

I was staring out of the window, thinking of how all of this could have actually happened.

I was still sad about the fact that I had lost my purse with everything in it. Even if I could replace most of what was in it, I felt stupid that I haven't watched myself better.

I blamed my stupid thoughts for always getting side tracked.

 

I thought back to the events that happened, especially at the moment when I tripped, landed on the floor and really got scared. There was no one to help me and it was almost dark. To make the matter worse I sprained my ankle and couldn't even walk properly. I started crying for the bad luck that I was having, as I felt really miserable.

 

*Thinking back*, I didn't remember how long I have been sitting on the ground when I noticed someone walking up to me. I got even more scared than I already was so I made myself as small as possible, praying that he wouldn't notice me.

 

When the unknown person came to a halt before me, he suddenly asked if I was okay. His voice was really familiar in a way I couldn't remember. Just when I tried to figure out who he was and if he was genuine enough to help me, I got really surprised. The person standing before me was Cho Kyuhyun. What was he doing here?

 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him. He still had his hat on but no sunglasses. He looked really handsome in real person even if I met him earlier on in the afternoon.

That brief meeting in the cafe was nothing compared to what I was seeing in front of me right now. I still didn't know what he was doing here so I asked.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa, it's really you isn't it. What are you doing here?" I asked curious while wiping out the tears. He reached out his hand to help me, but I looked at it first because I didn't know what to do. I then put my hand in his as he pulled me up and set me on a nearby staircase to rest. He noticed that I was limping, so he examined my ankle as to find out what happened. He gently wrapped a shawl around my ankle since blood kept sliding down my feet.

 

While he was examining my ankle, I got the opportunity to look at him from up close. His perfect face lines, his eyes and lips were outstanding beautiful even his hair was great. You couldn’t get enough from them by just looking at it. As I was still staring Kyuhyun looked up and gave me a big and warm smile. I realized that I was staring right at him and he caught me red-handed, so I quickly looked away my cheeks blushing furiously.

 

I thanked him for helping but the incident from earlier on came rushing back as I realized now that I had nothing anymore when I started crying again.

I couldn't help it as I told him that I lost everything. Kyuhyun on the other hand got a annoyed not thinking about matters more important, like my injury.

 

"How could you actually think about your purse than your injury right now? You've got a sprained ankle and got bruises on your hand and your concern is that purse..! Kyuhyun said his voice a little bit high.

 

Kyuhyun looked a bit concerned saying that to me. But even so he has no right telling me that. So I was telling him right now my temper getting up.

"Well for your information mister Cho, everything that was in my purse, is of importance. I just lost everything" is said to him by now almost freaking out.

 

"Do you think I care about my injury right now, I know that I have to go to the hospital but I can't even pay the hospital bill or anything else for that matter." I said in a embarrassed tone while I looked downwards.

 

"It's not my fault that that stupid thief stole my purse and here you are lecturing me" mumbling softly in myself thinking he didn’t hear.

 

Kyuhyun probably felt bad and embarrassed because he told me not to worry anymore and that he will take care of these matters on his own.

I got a little surprised because he was helping a complete stranger even if we did meet.

I didn't know why and asked him that.

 

"why are you helping me, you don't even know me." I said. Kyuhyun laughed at me as if I said the most stupid thing. "What’s so funny" I asked him curious to know why.

 

He told me that I was the girl who helped him earlier on in the cafe and became concerned about my safety. So he went looking for me to check if I was alright and now he is doing me a favor back by helping me. I got really touched by his gesture to help a person he didn't even know than those few minutes. While I looked at him my heart was thumping really loud as he told me that.

 

When he helped me up from the stairs I was sitting on, he introduced himself.

" my name is Cho Kyuhyun but I think you already know that" he said with a smirk and asked for my name.

 

I laughed at his foolishness and gave him a big smile while introducing myself.

" my name is Yuraa, Kim Yuraa. And of course I know your name, it's hard to forget" I said to Kyuhyun. Seeing his name on television about a million times makes it for a person rather hard to forget.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> END CHAPTER FOUR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

A/N: I promise to update this weekend, hopefully. hihihi ^^^^^ bye bye