Leader in a foul mood

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Recap: All this while the guys were all still looking at the pictures and reading the comments, when Kangin said there was an article written about Kyuhyun. I took the laptop back wanting to see what Kangin was talking about. What have they written now I thought.

 

The guys were starting to complain, not finished looking at the pictures and reading the comments on the fan sites.

 

"Hyung, wait we weren't finished yet" said Yesung pouting.

"Shush" I said, silencing them as I searched for the article.

 

The article stated the following:

Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun was seen in xxx hospital in Seoul. Pictures have been revealed to see that he was with an unknown woman, embracing each other affectionately. It seems that maknae Cho Kyuhyun had a secret love affair.

 

This was kept hidden from the fans to not create problems and keep his single status. It was said that the maknae was spotted earlier in a cafe, with what looked like the same woman in the pictures. Fans are outraged at this sudden revelation and went to protest at the headquarters of SM Entertainment.

 

We also received an announcement saying that SM is going to release a press conference about this matter. There is no definite proof that this relationship actually exists but by the look of it, it seems that the lovebirds look very much in love. What is the real reason behind this story? What is going to happen to Super Junior's maknae Cho Kyuhyun?

(A/N: this entire mini article DOES NOT EXIST, I just made it up. NOTHING of it is true!!!)

 

By the time I finished reading the article, I was almost outraged with all the lies they have written. How could they write such nonsense about Kyuhyun-ee I thought?

I threw of the laptop from me and stood up from the couch.

 

"This is outrageous" I said, suddenly scaring everyone here.

"It hasn't been even a week and they are already making accusements about things they don't even know about." I said pacing around the living room.

 

"Hyung, what about Kyuhyun? Where is he now?" said Donghae.

 

I froze for a moment, as I looked at Donghae.

", almost forgot" I said as I took my phone already dialing Kyuhyun's phone number as I was trying to subside my frustration at this injustice.

 

As the phone rang twice, Kyuhyun finally picked up.

"Yoboseo" I heard Kyu say.

"Yah, Kyuhyun. Don't you know who you are talking to" I said frustrated.

"Oh I'm sorry ahjussi; I still don't know who you are. Could you tell me?" Kyu said fooling around again.

 

"Yah evil maknae, very funny. I'm not in the mood for jokes right now." I said trying to stop him. Kyuhyun was making my frustration only bigger now.

 

"Hyung, you seriously need to chill. You totally ruined my happy moment right now." Kyu suddenly said annoyed. I couldn't hear what he was saying after that since he was whispering so softly.

 

"Kyuhyun, I'm being serious right now, you can joke around the next time after you cleaned up your mess. Where are you now? You need to come home ASAP." I said acting like the leader I am.

 

"I'm just five minutes away from the dorm. I'll be right home okay, hyung?" Kyuhyun replied back hanging up the call. Kyuhyun sure had a lot to explain or else he's going to be very sorry for a long time, I thought.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Eighteen<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi guys, if I did promise to update early, well my apologies. Couldn't because I was again jammed. For now a small chapter. Yaayyyy!!!

Thanks for reading, and as always..... Enjoy the chapter, comment if you like to.

Till soon^^^