Telling the story

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

When I ended the call, I told the guys to stop eavesdropping who were hiding around the corner of the hallway.

 

"I can hear you fools, stop sneaking around like that." I said as I leaned backwards on the couch sighing loudly.

 

Suddenly Donghae, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kangin, Yesung, Shindong and Eunhyuk barged into the living room. Followed by Heechul, who acted like he was the calm and cool guy. Trying to be as casual as they can be, they turned their full attention to me.

 

"Don't look at me like that. I know you heard everything, so don't act like you don't know" I said pointing my finger at all of them.

"Hyung, who said we didn't know of anything. Of course we had to hear what was going on just now." said Eunhyuk mischievously.

 

Kangin slapped Eunhyuk against his head for ruining their hide out. He made a face to Hyukkie silently saying 'what are you telling him fool!', while Heechul slapped his fore head about the idiocity that's been going on. Donghae, Shindong and Sungmin were all trying to hold their laughter, seeing Eunhyuk rubbing the painful spot on his head and smiling sheepish. Ryeowook on the other hand, just announced that he was going to the kitchen to make some sandwiches and if there was something, that they had to call him.

 

"When did you all arrive actually. I just got home an half hour ago." i asked them suspiciously.

"We arrived just ten minutes ago, hyung. We overheard you talk to HJ hyung" said Sungmin with a innocent face.

 

"Just tell them Jungsu, they're not going to leave you alone if you don't." said Heechul as approached the couch and called Ryeowook from the kitchen.

 

Then in a moment the guys were all around me and sat their silently and serious as I told them what had happened the past day and Kyuhyun.

 

"I shouldn't be telling you this in the first place because JH hyung was supposed to do that" I said seriously.

 

"I don't know what Kyuhyun-ee has done the past day. He just told me he was going to a friend of his and won't be coming home last night. I didn't know that this was about to happen or else I wouldn't have let him. This not a joke that can be solved easily, we need to be careful now." I said remembering them.

 

"It is not your fault or Kyuhyun-ee's, right hyung?" said Ryeowook.

"I'm still responsible for taking care of you all when JH hyung is not here. But guys we don't need to worry that much, alright!" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

 

"How can we, hyung. Like you said it's not a joke but serious matter." said Sungmin.

 

On other hand, I noticed that Eunhyuk was very silent now and looking at the ground. Understanding that he was thinking back about what happened to him, I wanted to comfort him. Just as I was about to, Eunhyuk looked up.

 

"Hyung, I don't think it happens just like that. Kyuhyun-ee suddenly in a scandal, it just doesn't feel right. Do you know who else was involved in this." he asked.

 

"I don't know Hyuk Jae-ah; there was only the girl in the pictures and nothing more."

 

Suddenly everyone said "what pictures? Were their pictures taken?"

Seeing their surprised faces, I totally forgot to show them the pictures.

 

I showed them the pictures as everyone gathered to see what the pictures were. One by one they gasped looking at it. I think I even heard someone say 'No' or 'It can't be'.

It was actually quite hilarious, looking at how their reactions were, as they didn't believe what they saw.

 

So, it's like that time again isn't it?" said Eunhyuk with a straight face. Understanding what he meant, I put my hand on his shoulder.

 

"Maybe Hyuk Jae-ah, it's not definite proof. JH hyung thinks it's the girls fault for trying to frame Kyuhyun. I don't think it is her, I mean the girl in the pictures."

"I have a feeling there is someone or something else behind this. She looked too fragile to do something like this." I said thinking back what JH hyung said.

 

All this while the guys were all still looking at the pictures and reading the comments, when Kangin said there was an article written about Kyuhyun. I took the laptop back wanting to see what Kangin was talking about. What have they written now I thought.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Seventeen<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi everyone,

Nothing much to tell, except for being excited posting today. Like i said this stupid laptop has a mind of its own. For the past week I have been trying to upload a chapter. To no avail, it got even more screwed up. I actually had to force my dad to fix it, so bad was it. '-' ^^^

Never mind that, so Who ever is till reading this story thanks a billion and i'll try to write and upload as fast as i can.

Again Enjoy and comment when ever you like.

Till soon ^^^