Talking to the doctor.

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Oh My God.

 

He forgot to take it with him. No way! Was this actually happening?

The con man had actually left the paper on the desk forgetting to take it with him.

 

I stretched my hand out slightly to touch it as I was staring at it. It was here, right before my eyes. No doubt to it. But one thing grabbed my attention as my eyes scanned the paper. In the left corner of the paper was unmistakably the logo of SM Entertainment.

Its logo slightly curved and coloured in pink with in tiny letters the name of the company. Realizing that the conman as I called him now, was actually an employee of SM. To be precise, he might actually been the manager of SM Entertainments Super Junior.

 

"Miss Yuraa, can I ask you something?" the doctor asked. I nodded my eyes still on the paper now holding it in my fingers.

 

"Have you not noticed something odd about this man who supposedly had come to take you home?" He asked.

 

I took my gaze off the paper, surprised by his question.

"Well, except from the fact that he was in a suit with three guards surrounding the room and having no decency to introduce himself, yes I have." I answered with a small smile.

 

I noticed that he was actually very smart, to have seen that the man was not to be trusted just by looking at him. I wondered if he had actually let me go with him.

 

"And that is" he motioned me further.

"Uhh... That a man such as him is no ordinary man to have business here in the hospital."

 

"Let me tell you, that I have seen more people like him in the past years to know he was not someone to be here escorting a young woman home. The moment he came in, claiming to be your home was thoroughly unconvincing to me. You must have been scared and shocked when you came in the room, haven't you?" he asked.

 

I thought back at the moment I came into this office. It was true that it almost scared the crap out of me seeing those men and him. But the most terrifying thing was his threat.

"Well yes, I was a bit scared and shocked. How was I supposed to know that this could have happened? Do you think I wanted this encounter with him?" I answered.

 

"So do you need more encouragement to tell me what happened or...?" he asked playfully.

"Is there anything I should tell, that you don't know off. Because I have a good feeling that you know of everything that has be going on here, sir." I smiled sweetly.

I now know for certain that he knew of everything.

 

"This might be surprising to you but I heard everything that was going on here in my office, yes. Like I said I would return within a few minutes. When I did return, I heard you almost scream. I knew that you were not speaking of how to get you home. So I waited until it was a good moment to enter. Unfortunately matters happened to worsen, did it not, Miss Yuraa" he said.

I nodded in relief. Perhaps this was for the best, I didn't know if I had gone with this act any longer. I was actually not very good pretending things.

 

"I had to send a lot of people away not to get suspicious of what was happening here. You should be grateful, that I am not one of those heartless people to leave you hanging. If you understand what I mean" he said with a smart smile.

 

"Now tell me all what happened, perhaps I can solve your dilemma. From the beginning till the moment you entered this hospital, please." he said as he positioned himself in the right way and made himself ready to hear all about earlier on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Twenty-Seven<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

[Note]: For those who didn't understand what the agreement is, its something for people who know about idols outside the information given to them. To make sure idols won't get hurt or anything else they use this kind of agreement.

(The note aside is totally fake, it doesn't actually excist. Such agreements i mean of course. To make sure that readers don't think this actually excists in KPOP world.)

************************************

 

} Hi. Very short i know and I also that you're anxious to see more of Kyuhyun oppa. The next chapters wil be his so you'll be seeing him soon. I'll update this weekend because i'm so terrible at updating.

Enjoy and comment whenever you like! Till soon^^