Braving up for yourself

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

A side note: Happy Happy Birtday Kyuhyunnie Oppa. The Best and Handsomest person on this planet. Saranghaeyo ^_^

********************************************************************************************************************************

"What’s this" I asked glancing over to the piece of paper. I saw words like confidential, secrecy, fine som and other difficult words that I couldn't decifer properly. It looked like some sort of agreement....

"Let’s say it's something to make sure you won't run off to a journalist or magazine office" he said almost with an evil look.

"And what makes you think I would do that. All the rumours you have been telling me until now, is there is concrete proof I’m behind this. I couldn't possibly be a victim here too? You're just assuming I am the bad guy in this situation." I asked looking him straight in the eye.

 

Heh got you there, have I not! What you gonna do now? I said in my mind with a little smile.

"Well too bad for you sir, I won't be signing anything ever." I said practically throwing the paper back at him.

 

"Hehe you think so huh. Well I’ll just say this once. You are going to sign this, if you want or not. So you can do it the easy way or the difficult way. Also I’ll tell you won't like the difficult way, young lady. So consider carefully." he said threatening me.

 

I didn't know what to do at such a moment. A man completely unknown to me had just revealed almost every part of my personal information. This was confidential only known to the government. I knew he was no officer of the government to have this info. Then I was told I was in a scandal with Kyuhyun and it was my evil intention of trapping him for popularity. Now even given me a threat to sign something, which I’ll know will get me in trouble.

 

I felt a shadow hovering over me lightly. Kind of sensing those creeps I saw I was trapped, I couldn't get out of here even if I demanded it from him. Technically he had no control over me but with those guards behind me I was powerless. Unless...

 

"I won't do it. I don't care what you say because if you do anything to me I’ll scream so hard that they will come running in here." I said pleased with myself telling him this.

 

"How dare you threaten me first with that scary look of yours telling me to shut up and listen. You don't have any control over me. And for my personal information, I know for certain that you have just made illegal measures acquiring information that is not even possible of getting from the government. I do not know how you did this but I can make sure to you that threatening me with saying that you can do everything with my info is bull crap." I said my breath heavy and filled with anger and hate toward this con man/manager while glaring at him.

 

"You better stay away from me or else I’ll make sure that there a going to be people you're not going to be happy with. Now please give me back my documents and leave this instant." I said with no idea where I had the confidence to say this straight to his face. I was actually terrified to the ground. Just trying to swallow the fear that was in my stomach and heart.

 

His face darkened and a fury seemed to fire from his eyes.

"We’ll see about that" he said as he glanced over my shoulder to the bodyguards, nodding his head.

 

Wondering why he was doing that i was thinking to myself what is he up to?

Suddenly I felt a shiver running down my spine. ! !, !

Something is wrong...!

 

Before I could register anything else the shadows of those creeps kept coming closer. I felt them getting closer when the door opened, the doctor finally appearing coming to my rescue. The guards stopped in their tracks, their hands just above my arms trying to grab me. I, the con man and guards turned around to see him standing in the doorway holding some supplies.

 

"What’s happening here" he asked looking around the room to each one of us.

He came further in the room as the guards slowly backed away.

 

"Miss Yuraa, are you okay?" he asked glaring at the men. I felt a tense vibe hanging in the air of the room. Suddenly sensing I could possibly make this situation into my favor, I carefully chose my words and took a deep breath.

 

"No not really doctor, I accidently hit my injured leg again. The pain is still throbbing a little." I started telling him. I glanced in the corner of my eye to the man across the desk.

He was not showing any emotion except than being stiffened. I saw a slightly panicked look in his eyes.

 

"These men were just helping me back up. I don't think it's something you have to worry about." I told him as he walked over to me and made a quick examination. He still looked doubtful as he nodded at my statement.

 

"We were just finished here actually. Aren't we sunbeanim?" I questioned him even though it sounded more like a command. He looked at me glaring, knowing he couldn't do anything at the moment. He was stuck in a place where he can't get out of. If he made a scene right here, right now he would have to the tell doctor his true intentions. Especially as the doctor was looking over to him with a displeased look.

 

"It's about time I get home now. We have settled that I am going home without their help. It's for the best since his guards are distracting me and making me uncomfortable. He just had made a call with my caretaker that this was how it was going to be planned. Unfortunately my friend is traffic jammed so he unfortunately won't be able to make it in time. So instead I will take a private cab heading home. Once I'm home I’ll call him for reassurance." I told the doctor.

 

"Sunbeanim, you can take your leave now." deliberately saying the honorifics with sarcasm.

"My caretaker depends on you to be in time when reaching him. I can manage from here, so you should hurry." I said to him as he stiffened even more at what I said.

 

Finally he stood up composing himself again, backed up and walked to the doctor.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, there has suddenly been a change of plans." he said emphasizing the words as he gave me a disgust look.

"Do make sure to have her in a cab headed home please, her guardian will take it from there. If you will excuse me now, I have some business to attend" he said rather stiffly as he gathered his guards, giving one last glance to me before walking out of the room.

 

Watching the man and his guards fade into the busy crowd of the hospital, I released a deep breath of relief, happy being free from the tension I build all this while. Even though he was gone now I still had this gut feeling there was something wrong, something missing. I just didn't know what.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End Chapter Twenty-Five<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hello fellow readers. I kept my promise today yayyyy, hurrayy for me and to all of you.

We still don't know what the piece of paper is ecxatcly so you'll find out soon enough. Yuraa got some of her confidence back, good for her. Atleast she is now freed from those creepy people, what will happen now?

The next update is an unknown date. Sorry to disappoint you all. I'll try my very best. Enjoy and comment whenever you like.

Till soon^^