The Next Day

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

The next morning i woke up in a daze, remembering the events of the last 24 hours. A second later i realized that i was 'grounded' and thinking about it made me grunt in unsatisfaction. Pulling on my sweatpants after washing up i left for the kitchen. Upon arriving at the kitchen, i saw Ryeowook cracking eggs in a bowl and stirring them like a pro. I neared the dining table when everyone noticed me and abruptly went quiet altogether. Having me raising my eyebrows in confusion i took a seat.

 

Even though not everyone was up at the table were sitting: Siwon, Donghae, Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk hyung. I could feel their gaze on me but ignored them. I didn't even bother greeting them. Suddenly Eunhyuk hyung came sitting next to me, not saying a word.

 

"Morning to you too, sunshine..!" said Donghae hyung.

"Donghae! Stop messing with him" said Leeteuk sternly at him.

 

"Did you get any sleep last night Kyuhyun-ah?" the question came from Eunhyuk hyung.

"Not very much hyung, why?" i told him while taking a slice of toast.

"Was just wondering, you know you can come and talk to me about it right?" he asked.

"Yeah, i guess so..." i said rather dull.

 

"Kyuhyun, stop beating yourself about it. You couldn't have done anything about it even if you knew. Let SM handle this and pray that all will be well." Leeteuk hyung told me.

 

"Yeah, hyung is right Kyuhyun-ah. There is no reason to go worry yourself about it. God will be with us and we will be fine. We can take care of ourselves and each other." Siwon hyung added while others also agreed to this.

"Hmm I know but i can't help but think of it."

 

Suddenly Heechul came walking in on us with bunny slofs as he stood still at the edge of the table next to me. Looking up he suddenly gave me a knock with his fist on my head. The rest gasped at what he did, some even gawking or bristling their laugh.

"Hyung! What the hell are you doing?" i asked annoyed while rubbing my head.

"That's for you because you intend to forget who you are with." he said.

"Huh.....!!??"

"We are Super Junior! The Kings of KPOP and Halluya Wave. Were are popular and famous around the globe. We can survive anything as long as we stick with each other and work hard together. There is no way that tabbloids can ruin us only because they have some pictures. Cheer up or you'll get another round on your head." Heechul hyung said proudly as i took his words in me.

 

Actually i was still gawking at him, the Kim Heechul that we know is in fact never so serious. Atleast you never hear him speak in a serious and proud manner, you'll hear him often say who is pretty or not but this is a whole other side. Even the other hyungs were surprised hearing him talk like this, like he came from another planet.

But just then Heechul hyung switched back to his usual behavior.

 

"Yah, you people make so much noise that i woke up from my beauty sleep. Who is gonna pay for my prettiness?" he said pouting his lips.

 

"Hyung, go whine to Heebumie, he'll gladly listen you" Shindong said while the others rolled their eyes at Heechul hyungs complaints.

 

After breakfast the other hyungs went to their respective schedules while I was lazying in the living room, zapping by channels on tv. There was just nothing on it to watch, IS2 was on tv but i found it was repeated. Some of the dramas i already have seen were being shown again. I seriously got bored after a good hour. The house was completely empty, and i had nothing to do. When i zapped for the tenth time through the channels the Entertainment News hour was being aired. The thing that had catched my attention was that my name was shown in big fat letters on the screen. I froze, my finger hanging midway in the air from the remote. The presenter was telling the viewers what happened just hours ago. I wanted to switch the channel not wanting to think about it but i was glued to the screen.

 

And then finally realization struck me. I Cho Kyuhyun was involved in a scandal. This was really happening! This was not some joke or publicitystunt, this was real!

 

At that moment I felt all sort of emotions: anger, stress, disbelief, but mostly i was scared. I was trying hard not to panick as i felt my heart beating really fast. Putting my hand against my chest i felt it thumping against my hand. I started chanting to myself the same thing over again.

 

"It's going to be okay, there is nothing to worry about. JUST KEEP CALM"

"It's going to be okay, there is nothing to worry about. JUST KEEP CALM"

 

I didn't want to think about what was going to happen if somethng went wrong, how long this might take and so on. I just wanted to think as positively as possible.

But it was damn hard not doing so. What am i going to do? I can't stay like this!?

After i finally managed to switch off the tv, i actually wanted to go to church to confess and pray but yet again being grounded at the dorm was something i couldn't do. So i had to result to praying in my room on my knees against the edge of my bed. Folding my hands together and closing my eyes i started praying, to the one i desperately needed at this moment.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chapter End <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi. Enjoy reading and commenting whenever you like! In the meantime i'll go swoon at the sight of this handsome oppa! ^_^