Why do I care?

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

 

Note: This happened at the same time as Chapter Eleven but in other POV. So you won't be confused. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

"please leave" said Yuraa. She looked like she was about to break out in tears.

 

At least that was all I heard after her outburst as I tried to apologize to her. I just couldn't believe that she said all those things. I know I hurt her but that was just too much. I grabbed my hat and stuff and left the room not even glancing back. I felt really hurt and betrayed right now that i stormed through the hospital ignoring everyone in my path. At the moment I couldn't care less how i looked right now. I just had to leave this place and fast.

 

After finally reaching the lobby of the hospital I saw the front entrance. I hurriedly walked towards it, almost running to it. Just as I left the entrance behind I felt the fresh and calming smell of rain coming down from the sky. I stood there in the rain getting completely soaked but I couldn't care less since I didn't want to see a hospital or anything about Yuraa again in the mean time.

 

It felt really great standing like this while people kept looking at me as if I was stupid. There was even a old grandmother who took the liberty to say that i quickly need to get out of the rain if I didn't want to get a cold. Agreeing to her reasoning, left for my car.

 

Still soaked from the rain I walked to my car in the parking garage as I was distracted with what Yuraa said to me earlier when i left her at the hospital.

 

" You're not responsible for me..."

" I can solve my problems on my own..."

" a person like you would just get in my way..."

 

This kept repeating inside my head like a spinning wheel. I just couldn't snap out of it as I neared my car walking in the middle if the road when a car was honking loudly. The moment the car was nearing me, I stood there petrified being in shock when the car almost hit me. It came shrieking to a halt as its wheel spinned just inches away from me. I collapsed on the ground, catching my breath as the driver got out of the car lecturing me.

 

 "What are you doing in the middle of the road, can't you see there are cars driving" he asked angrily.

"Are you perhaps blind, this not a road where you can walk freely as you please without looking." The driver added to his anger.

 

I was still sitting there like a lifeless body on the ground, when probably the driver saw I was kind of in a shock. "Hey boy, are you alright?" he asked.

I got up on my feet and bowed as an apology. "I am sorry for not looking, I guess I have been occupied with other things." I said.

 

"Hmm, I guess you are. It's better to go check at the hospital, since you got quite the shock from just now." he said.

 

"No there is no need to, I just need to rest for awhile and then I'll be fine." I said.

"Well at least get of bottle of water, it will calm you down, alright?"

"Dae, again I'm sorry for causing trouble." I said bowing 90° to the ground.

"That’s okay, just be careful in the future and don't get distracted next time. Take care" the driver said also bowing a little as a goodbye sign.

 

I got to my car, sitting on the driver seat with my head pressed against the steering wheel. What's wrong with me, why am I so distracted from everything? Just then I got angry at myself, angry at Yuraa and worse I couldn't do anything against it. I banged my hands at the steering wheel as if it would relieve me from my anger.

 

Why am I thinking I can’t? She was the one who started this at the first place, who is she to tell me all that. Now that I think of it, she didn't even give a reasonable explanation. Does she really think she can do everything on her own? She looked so fragile on the outside, but that didn't seem to be her personality from the inside. She had quite a lot of pit in her, standing firm on her own opinions. I actually admired her for that, it's probably something I have not see in a while.

 

I still had my wet clothes on so I only changed my shirt, my jeans could manage until I got home even though it was dripping wet from the rain. I started the engine of my car driving out of the parking lot back home. As I passed the view of the hospital, I still wondered how she was doing.

Was she okay, was she crying? I didn't know, while these questions kept being unanswered. Again I got angry at myself for softening again. It's as if I had a weakness for helpless and fragile girls. I felt so stupid, why did I help Yuraa in the first place? All these thoughts kept running through my mind as I reached a traffic light.

 

When I stopped I noticed a girl and boy around their early twenties, laughing and being playful with each other. As they crossed the street the scene kept me captivated as I wondered what could have been if Yuraa wasn't such a diehard girl to deal with. Could we also have been those couple, being friends, laughing and having a good time?

It is a very long time ago since I had a friend by means a girl. Of course I had other friends but Yuraa was a different one. I still didn't know what kind of one, but I realized that bonding within a couple of hours got to be kind of special…wasn’t it I thought.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End Chapter Twelve <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

A/N: Anyoung everyone.

First of all a very BIG THANKS to every person who viewed my story. I already got over 600 views!!!

Second, welcome my dear new subscribers. Hope you will continue to like my story. Last thanks to my current subscribers who are still reading my story, I hope of course hihi^^

So this chapter is dedicated to them. Love you and enjoy. Do comment if you like!