Acting like a fool

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

I parked my car in front of the dorm as I took out my phone and checked the internet fan sites. I suddenly grasped for air for what I just saw.

 

There were a lot of pictures of me and Yuraa or me alone at the hospital. The most shocking were the ones where I and Yuraa were sleeping on her bed. It looked like we were a couple, staying by each other side as I was holding Yuraa's hand. I scrolled down as I saw a few more pictures of me almost running down the hallway of the hospital or the ones were I was drinking my orange juice. How could this happen, I really thought that was being careful. This was bad, how could I have let this happen? My throat felt really dry at the moment.

 

When I reached for my bottle of water from the backseat I noticed the purse that was lying there in a corner of the seat. It was Yuraa's purse! I totally forgot about it since I was looking for Yuraa. Well it was the least of my problems now, I grabbed my water bottle and the purse with it. I left the car and locked it before walking up the three steps stairs to the front door.

 

I was about to put my key in the keyhole as the door opened with a loud whoosh and I saw Shindong hyung. He was holding a ramyun cup in his hands and motioning me to hurry inside.

 

As I entered I heard loud noises coming from the living room, I could hear the tv from all the way the hallway. I took my shoes off and walked to the entrance of the living room where I saw Leeteuk hyung pacing around, Heechul hyung sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae and Kangin hyung watching the entertainment news on tv. I didn't see Siwon and Ryeowook hyung around so they must be somewhere.

 

I was just standing there in the corner of the doorway when Shindong hyung nodded at me to go inside. I wasn't ready yet for the confrontation. It looked like that Leeteuk hyung was mad at the moment.

 

"Come on kyuhyun, you can't stand here all day long." said Shindong.

"I know, I know just give me a minute to catch my breath yeah" I said with small voice.

I heard Shindong hyung smirking as I gave him an evil look.

 

"Oohh kyuhyunnie is being angry now, I’m so scared right now." said Shindong with a laughter as he was slurping down his ramyun.

 

"Could you be quiet, they can hear you. Is there nowhere you can eat than behind me?"

"Off course there is, like here. Hey everybody, our maknae is home" Shindong said as he suddenly pulled me by the arm into the room. "Yah hyung, that's unfair" I said as everybody's attention me.

 

I started to feel a bit uncomfortable, something I never was. I was the one always fooling around or planning tricks up my sleeve. To get this awkward moment away, I pretended to be indifferent about the current situation.

 

"Yah, why are you looking like that? It looks like you've seen a ghost. A handsome one too..." I joked. I nonchantly walked to the couch and sat down.

 

"What’s on tv? Just now you were looking intently at that new hot looking rookie actress weren't you? Sneaky erts..." I said bluntly.

 

The guys were looking at me as if just went from a fool to a complete crazy guy, when Ryeowook came back from where ever he was, I think probably the kitchen since he was holding a plate with sandwiches. I actually never saw them so quiet at all in all these years I've been in Suju.

 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

Eunhyuk broke the silence first. "Haven’t you seen what happened?" he asked.

"What should I have seen" I said pretending not knowing of anything.

 

Suddenly everyone started to talk through each other. Some arguments were directed to me and some were discussing what they've seen on fan sites. I was sitting there on the side of the couch, listening to all the noise. At one moment they all turned to me asking what I have done and where I was. Kangin hyung suddenly pulled a laptop from somewhere and again showed me those pictures. I felt another shock from seeing those. I turned by face away as if I've got burned by them.

In the background of all the heated discussions and noises were Leeteuk and Heechul hyung, watching us carefully. As I turned to look at them I saw that Leeteuk hyung was about to have it from all this. Just as I wanted to sneak away, Leeteuk hyung yelled at us, causing me to fall off the couch. In a second everyone was silent...

 

"Everybody get your asses out of the room, now." Leeteuk said in a fit of anger.

"But hyung, we also want to hear what you want say" said Donghae.

"That’s true hyung, it concerns us all. Kyuhyun has put harm to our name, don't you think we also want to hear what his explanation is." said Siwon suddenly.

Everyone made a 90° round to the living room door where Siwon hyung was standing.

 

"Siwon-ah, when did you arrive? I know what you're all thinking but now is not the time. As for our maknae I have to speak to Kyuhyun alone. When I’m done you can come and ask his head off." said Leeteuk hyung, speaking as an experienced leader.

"Dongsaengs leave already, so we can torture our lovely maknae here." said Heechul hyung.

 

This is not going to be good I thought as everyone left and the two oldest members of Super Junior looking at me having their arms crossed against their chests.

I'm in big trouble....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Fourteen<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.

 

A/n: Hi guys, I'm sssoooooooo sorry for not uploading faster. My stupid internet kept falling out and i couldn't do anything else. Even all the other laptops at home broke down. I was so frustrated, I almost cried. hahah^^^^

But here it is and thank you all who are reading this story. I do have to warn you now, it is only that my internet on my laptop has miracalous fixed it self so when you see i'm not uploading faster than you know why.

sorry for the long explanation. Please enjoy and comment if you like.

Till soon^^