Trouble along the way

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

I almost reached the SM campus that was next to the SM entertainment building. I had to drive past the SM building to get to the campus.

I was still waiting to get past them when I saw around fifthy girls standing before the building.They were holding cards with different kinds of words, from I love you to You're the best. There was even a girl who wrote on her board if Yunho of TVXQ would want to marry her.

I chuckled to how dedicated the fans were. For a moment I felt a bit better seeying those lively girls as I drove slowly past them. They were still screaming and waiting for their idols to come out of the building when I noticed a luxurious van drove to the front entrance of SM. It was the SHINee boys. Onew, Yonghyun, Minho, and Taemin got out of the car as fangirls tried to get closer to them. I noticed that Key wasn't with them, he probably had another schedule to attend.

Just as I drove to the back entrance onto the campus grounds to Super Junior's dorm, Leeteuk hyung called. I put my cellphone in the handsfree kit and pressed to answer.

"Yoboseo?" (who am I speaking with?)
"Yah kyuhyun, don't you know who you're answering?" said leeteuk hyung.
"Oh I'm sorry ahjussi, I still don't know who you are. Could you tell me?" I said fooling around with him. It was always fun to tease my hyungs.

"Yah evil maknae, very funny. I'm not in the mood for jokes right now."
I grunted and lifted my chin, not caring what he said.

"Hyung, you seriously need to chill. You totally ruined my happy moment right now." I said annoyed.
"As if I hadn't had enough misery for one day" I added in a soft voice.

"kyuhyun, I'm being serious right now, you can joke around the next time after you cleaned up your mess. Where are you now? You need to come home asap" Leeteuk hyung asked in his authority voice. As leader of Super Junior he has this privilege.

I didn't understand what hyung was talking about as i tried to figure out if I had did something wrong today or yesterday. I couldn't think of anything, I remember being low status the whole time I wasn't on campus grounds.

"I'm on the campus just five minutes away from home, hyung!"
"Is there something going on, did something happen?" I asked curious.
"You haven't seen it yet, it's all over the Internet. What were you doing the whole time? Just come upstairs right now." Leeteuk hyung said as he ended the call.

I started to feel worried, what haven't I seen yet!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END Chapter 13<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


A/n: anyoung,
This chapter is very short, i know. I'll try to upload the next one in a couple of days.
Enjoy and comment if you like!