Too much information

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

"o- okay...” I squeaked, the word barely getting over my lips.

I don't think I could have done anything else in such a situation when there are two bodyguards standing around you. I didn't even notice them coming closer as two of them stood on each side of my wheelchair, their hands placed on the arms of the wheelchair. I was gripping my clothes even tighter now while I tried not to show the fear that was pulsing through my body.

 

The man across me suddenly asked the bodyguard behind him to give him his suitcase -- which I didn't notice until now--, holding it probably the whole time. The bodyguard who was standing behind him handed it over to him as he went back to stand in the same position he was already in, like the statue he was. Really if he didn't breathe or move like now, a normal person may not have notice him at all.

 

The suitcase was of small form, made of leather I guessed and had a dark grey colour. Its purpose of use was mostly to put your laptop in or just paperwork. He zipped the case open and took out what looked like a file binder. Also he took out a piece of paper and a folded newspaper. He put it down on the desk, zipped up the case again and gave it back to the guard behind him which he took with only stretching one arm out without even moving. Could there be even more robotic people on this planet!

 

"Let's see what I know about you" he started opening the binder as he loosened the red strap on the back of the binder, this for keeping the documents from falling out. He took a few papers out what looked like registration documents as I glanced over to him.

 

"Full name Kim Yuraa, daughter of Kim Tan and Kim Soo Young. Younger sister of Kim Won. Grandparents living in the mountains but you seem to have no contact with them. Your age is twenty-three and status is currently single. You were born in Seoul, South Korea but moved to Britain when you were almost two years old. Stayed there for ten years and then came back here. Your parents died in a plane crash and your brother is serving the Marine Navy, living in Britain with his fiancée. Your father was an Air Force pilot and your mother a kindergarten teacher." he told me flipping pages lying on the desk. I was freaking out by now, he seriously was telling me everything about me. How did he get this information?

 

"You are living in a condo with two floors and a garage, which the first floor is now rented out to a woman in her later twenties. After your parents past they left you their home and a fortune. You work as a part time art teacher in a private school for young kids." he finished, now looking straight at me with a smug look. That look that said that i definitely didn't except this to hear.

 

"I have even more information on you and your family. Even outsiders like friends and acquaintances. So you see there is a lot that I can do with this." he said closing the binder with the documents and leaned back on the chair. "But that's not the problem here" he said tapping his fingers continuously on the desk.

 

"There have been some issues that have occurred the last two days. Which involves Kyuhyun and you!" he started. He was looking over to me trying to search for any emotion regarding this fact as I stared at him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chapter Twenty-three<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi lovely readers. Late as usual, i know. I'll try to up upload later this week.

So enjoy and comment whenever you like. Till soon^^