For Kyuhyun's own good!

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Recap last Chapter:

Yuraa’s thoughts: “I had to start with my plan to get him home ASAP. Doesn't he know that the more he stays here in the open without proper protection the more difficult it will be for him and probably SuJu.

The best way was to make him angry and let him leave like that. It was the only option since oppa wouldn't go by just asking him to leave. Even if it would hurt my heart and make me sad, it's for his own good. So I started with pressing him with stupid but affectable reasons.”

**********************************************

"I noticed you didn't go home last night, I already told you it was not necessary to stay. I could have managed from here. You're burdening yourself with someone problematic enough..." I said with a sarcastic tone.

 

He looked at me all tired and hungry as I was starting to feel guilty now.

"And why is that? Do you think I’m not capable of taking care of my own. That I’ll get into trouble" kyuhyun asked.

 

I got surprised a bit since it looked like he read my mind. I blushed as my ears got red, worrying that I was going to get caught by this.

 

"I told you already, that's not the point here." I said hoping to get through to him.

"Well it doesn't look like it, it's as if you want me to go." kyuhyun said getting angry.

 

He was still ranting that he helped me and took care of everything when he suddenly said that he wished he never met me. I looked at him as I saw he immediately regretted what he said. His anger took the better of him, but that was what I wanted.

I put an angry face on, hoping he wouldn't notice the hurt I felt. It was like someone slapped me against my face. I never thought that someone would say that to me, especially from the person I idolized.

 

Starting my mini drama right here, I began pushing him away.!

 

"I, I- I didn't mean to say that Yuraa. It just came over me, please forgive me" he tried apologizing. Kyuhyun quickly tried to hold my hands in a attempt to be sincere.

 

"Why should I" I asked him as I pushed him away from me, preventing him to hold me in a hug. Kyuhyun was about to answer but I quickly cut him off.

 

"You’re right, I never thanked you but I never told you to help me either"

"Your arrival came by fate and found me. Just because we met by accident in that cafe, doesn't mean you're responsible for me and yet you're behaving like this! I said as I stood up from my wheelchair, supporting my bodyweight on my good leg.

 

"look Yuraa that wasn't what I-...." Kyuhyun tried to say.

"I maybe be stubborn and won't give in easily but that doesn't mean I should listen to every person that I meet. I don't like depending on other people for my problems, I'll get through them on my own. So i'm glad it didn't come this far as a person like you would probably just get in my way." I said, cutting him off

 

"Yuraa, please just let me explain, I'm-....." kyuhyun said with no luck.

"No, I won't. There is nothing more to say and don't want to hear it."

 

"Now please leave kyuhyun-sshi. I think you caused enough harm to a person for one day." I said with a thick voice. I was trying to swallow the lump in my throat while I looked at him.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand didn't say a word back and left right then when I asked him to leave. The look he gave me was too painful, it was the pain of rejection. It was right there that it felt like someone ripped my heart out, hurting him like that.

But this was not the time to regret what I did. It was the only way of protecting him.

 

I didn't think I could've stood there anymore telling him those horrible things as I collapsed on the floor. It hurt like crap, I had the urge to apologize that badly I had to grit my teeth from opening my mouth and run after him.

 

I sat on the ground with my arms around my legs when I finally started sobbing as my tears fell on my cheeks. I got angry at myself for thinking that maybe I could've made a friend especially an idol.

 

"I'm sorry oppa, I really am"

"This is just the only way to get you understand" "Please forgive me" I said to nobody grasping for oxygen while my tears kept flowing.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End Chapter Ten <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: It's been awhile, hasn't it?! Well for those who like it and for my own, i'm updating a chapter today^^^

Sneak peak: Trouble on the run, what's gonna happen?

Till soon, bbye bye xx