Sticky situation going on..

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

 

After a few hours I woke up from my sleep since I probably cried myself to sleep. I was no longer on the ground but in my bed again . I felt a really bad cramp at my ankle, as I tried to stretch my leg. I was really confused right now, I swear I thought that the last thing I remembered was being on the ground feeling really miserable. I looked around the room to find a clock to know how late it was since I didn't have my cell phone.

It was past noon as I watched out of the window noticing that it was almost dark.

I turned to the door as I heard  the doctor come in for a visit.

 

"Hello Miss Yuraa, did you sleep well?" asked the doctor.

"uhmm... I think so, I just have a bad cramp right now below my ankle. It hurts a little too doctor." I replied back.

 

"Well young lady that's because you were sleeping on the ground when the nurse came to check upon you. That was something you shouldn't have done, especially not in the position you were sitting in.

Your injury was already in a quite critic state and by sitting on the cold floor has made it not very healthy looking. Your body temperature could have seriously dropped if the nurse didn't come and find you. You need to look after your body, Miss Yuraa and not make it worse." the doctor lectured me.

 

I was already feeling bad and the doctor’s lecture made me feel even worse now. I hanged my shoulders down as I bowed my head as an apology.

 

"I am really sorry doctor, I didn't do that on purpose... I said softly.

"What were you actually doing sitting on the floor, and why are your eyes swollen" the doctor asked curious and waiting for a reasonable explanation.

 

As the doctor waited for my reply he looked around as if he expected to find somebody else here. What he asked me next got me totally off hand.

 

"Miss Yuraa, I remember that your caretaker was here, Mr. Kim. Where is he right now, I need to speak to him."

 

Who the hell is he talking about? Who is Mr. Kim I thought. Since when do I have a caretaker? All these questions came up in my mind as I was trying to figure out what he was telling me. Was he perhaps talking about Kyuhyun? The second I thought of Kyuhyun, the memories of this morning came al flooding back.

What is he doing right now? Is he still angry? Did he got home safe? All of these questions were something  I couldn't answer. I was really worrying right now. I felt really lonely at the moment as I forgot for a split second that the doctor was still standing in my room. I heard him calling me as I looked up.

 

"Is everything alright miss Yuraa, I was talking to you but you seemed sidetracked" said the doctor.

 

"I- I'm fine doctor. Uhmm.. could you tell me what my caretaker looked like, I can't remember since I was so dizzy and exhausted" I carefully asked.

 

The doctor on the other hand gave me a weird look as he explained that he was around six feet long, brown hair which he couldn't see really well since he was wearing a hat and glasses. He also explained that my 'caretaker' took care of my formalities and I was going to be discharged tomorrow morning.

I couldn't really believe what he was telling me right now. The doctor gave a specific description of Kyuhyun and took care of my problems. All I did was offend, hurt and probably make him miserable. Kyuhyun even lied to the doctor about being acquainted with me just to help me.

I couldn't tell the doctor that I forcefully sent Kyuhyun away since he seemed to get in trouble when being around me. Well that was what I thought of course...

What was I going to tell him I thought. The only thing was to say that he left on his own.

I couldn't think of anything else since the events kept repeating as I felt like I was in utter shock.

 

"I- I don't know doctor, I guess he left on his own since you probably told him I was going to be alright, I am not?" I said.

 

"I did, but he was very worried that you wouldn't recover from your injury since it seemed to be serious. He kept asking if you were alright. I dare to say he is probably someone very special, isn't he.

 

I smiled at the last comment of the doctor, as I realized that Kyuhyun and I kind of formed a bond. If it was special or not, I didn't know. It did feel like it. I had a strange tinteling feeling in my heart that made me warm and good. While thinking that no one would be able to just speak to a random person, especially an idol and feel comfortable around them in such short time.

 

"Well because he is not here at the moment, I think it's best to call him and tell him that you're being discharged so he can come and get you"

"Does that sound like a good plan, Miss Yuraa?. I'll finalize the last things and prepare some trivial items that you can use at home for your leg." the doctor asked me.

 

"uhmm... There is no need to call him, I will be taking the taxi home since he's very busy tomorrow doctor. I'll be fine" I tried telling him to get out of the situation.

 

"are you sure? It's best if Mr. Kim or someone else know that you getting out of the hospital. It's for safety matters also" the doctor explained to me.

 

How am I going to get out of this. Why are these people so persistent, that nurse was also such a person. It's frustrating me I thought.

 

"Just think about it for a night and then we can take care of it the next morning, alright? I think that's all for today, I’ll see you tomorrow morning miss Yuraa. Have a good night." said the doctor as he left my room being all alone once again.

 

As I was being left alone again, I was thinking how I possible could think of a solution to escape from the doctor’s plan.

My best friend Elly was not around and I wish that Chris was here, he would probably pick me up anytime I thought. What was I going to do?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Eleven<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

A/N: Hi guys, need to seriously thank you guys who ever is viewing my story. I already got over 500 views, I am sincerely happy.

So right now because of that I'm updating a chapter, yyaayyyy. Cheering for myself.....Sounds weird doesn't it????

I don't care, hihihi^^^^

Till soon, bye bye