The Explanation II

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

"I don't know myself! It was an instant thing I did. It just felt right to do. She looked so fragile when I saw her like that. I- I..." I said now really confused with this.

 

 

Leeteuk just laughed softly as he shook his head.

"Is Yuraa a pretty girl, Kyuhyun-ah?" hyung asked me with a grin.

 

I abruptly felt my cheeks heating up, my eyes widening while hyung got me off guard with his sudden question. What was Teukie hyung thinking?

Well to think of it, I had to admit she was a pretty girl. With long wavy hair, thick eye lashes surrounding her eyes and those lips... Still within my thoughts I suddenly heard hyung laugh out loud.

 

"What are you laughing about hyung?" I asked rather worried. Hyung was acting weird!

"You should see yourself Kyuhyun-ah. Gazing away, thinking about a pretty girl." Teukie hyung said grinning silently.

 

"I think you got yourself a little crush. She must be something to have our maknae mesmerized by her."

 

"I don't have a crush on her. Stop talking nonsense." I said annoyed with him.

"Hmm sure you are." hyung said rolling his eyes not believing me.

"I really don't. She is just a girl I have met that’s all..."

"So if she is single and I would go after her, you won't mind..." said hyung leisurely.

"WHAT...!!??" I asked processing what hyung just said.

"If I like her, you won't mind? Or do you...” he said mischievously.

 

"There is nothing to mind at all." I said trying not panic thinking about hyung with Yuraa. Why am I panicking in the first place...!!!

 

"Also she is not your type so don't even try..." I said under my breath thinking hyung hadn't heard me.

 

"Are you being possessive now? Now I definitely have to meet this girl." hyung said.

"But to get back to the subject, this girl Yuraa, she might be a fan." said hyung while he re-watched the pictures of me and Yuraa.

 

"But hyung, she doesn't look a bit like a fan or those girls who scream by just seeing me"

"Kyuhyun you can't assume that without the facts given or proof. You don't even know what she does for a living. We have no info whatsoever" said Leeteuk hyung.

 

"Also haven't you considered the fact that you could actually be recognized by any person" he asked with a questioning look.

 

"Did you think that you could just walk into a hospital without anyone knowing you? A popular idol especially one of our group" he added.

"Of course I thought about it. I knew that was possible so I took precautions for it. And strangely there seemed no one who did. I had my cap and sunglasses on so the chance seemed less." I answered trying to defend my case.

 

"Well I get a feeling that this is not just a coincidence happening from what I hear. Although it does seem suspicious that a total stranger would help you" said Leeteuk.

 

"Did you notice something strange or odd while you were there?" asked hyung.

"No not really. Because it was late in the evening so there weren't much people in the first place."

 

"Well someone took those pictures while you both were sleeping. Someone had seen you and sold the information to the tabloids."

"And now this is being spread around there is no guarantee you will be safe." said Leeteuk his forehead pressed in wrinkles.

 

I didn't dare to ask what was going to happen now. This was so completely over- whelming for me, I actually didn't know what to think less do. I knew for sure that I wouldn't be doing any activities for some time well at least that is until the press conference. I recall the same thing with Eunhyuk hyung. It was the first scandal for an idol within the group and SME wasn't prepared for it so it affected him a lot. But now, I didn't know what was going to happen, hoping it would be resolved fast. Also feeling sorry for the fans that got disturbed by this news, I sighed silently.

 

Closing my eyes for a moment, a memory flashed before my eyes. It was Yuraa's face filled with concern but also pain and guilt. As if she was thinking it was her fault for what happened with her. Suddenly realizing that I was thinking about her I froze wondering why she was on my mind a lot lately.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah. Are you alright?" hyung asked with concern over his youngest member.

"...uh...what did you say hyung" not having heard what hyung asked, my thoughts still occupied with Yuraa.

"I asked if Yuraa-sshi also knows about this" he repeated his unheard question.

 

I looked at Leeteuk hyung confused. What was he talking about? Suddenly it dawned on onto me. Yuraa has maybe found out about his too! My first thought next was how she was handling the news. Would she be shocked, surprised, even worse scared?

 

"I have no idea. I left her at the hospital.." I said rather quick. Earning me a questioning look from Leeteuk hyung.

"Well i had already received a phone call from JH hyung telling me all about this and how he is trying his hardest to solve things. Starting with you mostly having less activities to go to. SM preparing a pressconference soon i assume to clear most of this up."

"And you.." he motioned.

"are staying home and do nothing" i sighed accepting my fate for now.

"Very good maknae. Atleast you understood that." he said smugly. I just glared.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Enjoy and Comment whenever you like. You'll make me happy if you do hehe. Sorry that its late. I've accepted this is my fate. Till very soon^^

PS: (Picture above) The cutest couple on this Earth: KyuTeuk Couple. Saranghaeyo oppas