Anxiety all over...

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Helloooo everyone, i've uploaded a chapter just for you guys. Hope you'll enjoy it

Like always, please do comment if you like.^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up with a piercing pain in my neck. I was lying with my head on my left arm on the side of Yuraa's bed and my right arm somewhere in the middle. Still thinking that I was holding Yuraa's hand when I realized that the bed was empty.

 

I perked up from my chair and started looking around where she was. I tried calling her while I walked to the bathroom to check if maybe she was there. There was no response so I opened the door and looked inside. It was dark, there was no one here. I started to feel a bit worried now, thinking something could have happened.

 

Just as I walked to the door of the room, Yuraa came in sitting in a wheelchair. I sighed loudly as I collapsed on the nearby chair. I could feel the loud racing of my heart against my chest.

Yuraa looked at me and asked me what's wrong?

 

 " Anyoung kyuhyun, what were you doing just now?" she asked.

I looked up to her unable to say something, as I was still calming myself down.

"oppa are you ok? You look like someone scared the hell out of you." she asked worried.

 

"I'm fine Yuraa-sshi, you just scared me little because you weren't here, I thought something might of happened to you. Kwinchanayo?" I asked.

 

"Dae oppa, I’m fine. I just went for another check up and could you stop calling me Yuraa-sshi. Just Yuraa would be fine since I’m allowed to call you oppa" she said smiling.

"I noticed you didn't go home last night, I already told you it was not necessary to stay. I could have managed from here. You're burdening yourself with someone problematic enough..."

 

"And why would you think that" I asked sighing.

I was getting tired of arguing and it still was early in the morning.

 

"Are you thinking that I would get caught by someone, that I'll get into trouble? I know how to care of myself you know!"

 

I saw her blushing and her ears got red as a tomato while she looked away from me.

"I already told you oppa, that's not the point." she said. But it looked like she was lying.

 

"Well it doesn't look like it, does it! It's like you want me gone from here." I said getting hyper and angry.

"I helped you, made sure you were taking care of and you're not even thanking me."

 

"You're the most stubborn and pigheaded girl I ever met. I wished I never met you!" I said to Yuraa.

 

I saw Yuraa looking angry at me now as her eyes showed the hurt in them. I realized too late that I just said something I shouldn't have. It just came out of me. I rarely got angry but something about her just made me.

 

I got embarrassed and felt bad saying that to her, so I tried apologizing to her.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End Chapter Eight <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Everyone thank you for reading this, at the moment I've just got over 300 views. I can barely believe it. It does me alot to know that people actually look at my story. Keeps me going for writing another chapter. Thanks a billion hihihih^^^^

As for the next chapter, Yuraa is planning something. What could it be.....

 

Till then please wait for me^^

Love you guys