A pleasant conversation

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

A/N: anyoung dear ones, like I promised a story update for you, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy >_<

Hope you'll like it, so enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As we walked to his car I tried my hardest not to limp as much but it really hurt. I was just hoping Kyuhyun wouldn't notice that.

 

Just as we reached his car and I tried getting onto the passenger seat, Kyuhyun suddenly swept me of the ground into his arms. I got surprised so a screamed a little bit, thus making oppa also surprised almost letting me go as I grabbed his broad and strong shoulders just in time.

 

Kyuhyun got a firm hold of me when I placed my arms around his shoulders. "Woahh there Yuraa-sshi, be careful. I was just trying to help you, there is no need to be scared." he said with a smile.

 

I blushed and stuttered a little bit. "I- I'm not scared, you just surprised me" I said to Kyuhyun. He was still smiling at me and I got a little embarrassed so I asked him to put me down.

 

" cou- could you put me down kyuhyun-sshi, I can manage on my own now" I told him, but in reality I couldn't even lift my leg up let alone get in the car. But I was not going to tell him that...!

 

"are you sure, it doesn't look like it" he said to me and eying with his eyes to a particular place. I followed his eyes as I noticed I was still holding kyuhyun with all my might. Hoping he wouldn't let me fall down out of his hands, but also because it felt great to be in his arms. I quickly loosened my grip on his shoulders looking as if I didn't care about it, as I heard kyuhyun trying to hold his laughter.

 

" It's because I wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for you" I said trying to look offended.

 

Kyuhyun grinned and told that we better stop before it became a bicker.

"I don't think your boyfriend will appreciate it if he saw this" he said with a smirk.

 

When I looked at him I thought that kyuhyun may be really have an evil mind... I wondered why he thought that I had a boyfriend. I better correct that before he thinks something else.

 

"You're really the evil maknae of SuJu aren't you, and by the way I don’t have a boyfriend" I said amused. He answered me with a cool attitude I couldn't get enough off.

" of course I am and also the coolest" said Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun carefully placed me in the passenger seat of his car and closed the door. He quickly walked to the other side and got on his seat starting the engine. I vaguely heard him mumbling to himself which hospital was closer, but I couldn't really care. I suddenly felt really tired, so I rested  my head against the cool and cold window looking outside as Kyuhyun drove off to the hospital. I fell into my thoughts not noticing that kyuhyun was constantly checking upon me if I was alright. I was still looking out of the window not really noticing what's outside as I heard kyuhyun speaking over the phone, probably to his hyung or friend.

 

"anyoung hyung.., where are you now? Oh you're home at the dorm..! Who else is at home right now? No I’m not coming home right now, I have something I have to take care of. Aniyo hyung, there's nothing wrong. I'll tell you when I get back home but that's gonna take awhile. I'll be late, do tell leeteuk hyung or else I’ll get a lecture if he doesn't know. I don't get in any troubles, I’m an angel. Dae hyung, I’ll call later"

 

As Kyuhyun oppa hang up his call, I was thinking that he really has doting friends and co members. I even smiled a little bit at his comment about being an angel. Kyuhyun saw my smile and asked what I was smiling about.

 

"sorry, I was just thinking that you really have caring members. I see that you often get in difficult situation as these to call yourself an angel." I said with a smile to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand pouted like a child. 'I really am an angel, I never do something wrong" he said looking at me with his puppy eyes. I laughed as I thought that he really was a smooth talker.

 

" aha so you never trick your hyungs. I bet they get even more tricked than a bully..." I said with a smirk. He laughed at my comment and shook his head.

 

"I do trick them with pranks once in a while, but not more. I can also be serious when I want to be. Life wouldn't be fun if I didn't be like that" kyuhyun said with serious face.

"of course leeteuk hyung or anyone else is not always happy, but they do laugh at my foolishness. It keeps the spirit alive at the dorm.

 

"Oppa, I’m glad that you can think yourself in that way. I’m not that confident to have such caring people around me. You are right when to say that you have to enjoy life, thanks for inspiring people. I guess you are a nice and great guy to be around with" I said with a big blushing smile while looking at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun started whistling. " so you like me huh, I’m totally your dream guy aren't I" kyuhyun said with a evil smirk. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"I- I don't like you like that.. I'm just a big fan that's all. Don't get it to your head.!" I said stuttering a little bit.

 

"sure..., you remember those girls in the cafe" he said. "there were almost swooning by just seeing me. I'm totally the best good looking guy there is" kyuhyun said while boosting his ego.

 

Again I rolled my eyes as I was laughing really hard. "oppa I never thought that you were this funny. Thank you" I said.

 

Kyuhyun looked confused. " what are you thankful for?" he said.

"Just making me forget for a bit what happened today. I had better days in life so that's why."

 

" well Yuraa-sshi' your welcome just yet." Kyuhyun told while smiling with his big and beautiful smile. Something I never could get enough off.

He really is my favorite idol in this entire world.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> END CHAPTER FIVE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Can't promise you when the next one will be, please be patient and bare with me.

Love ya all ^^^^^^^^