The Explanation

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Recap: This is not going to be good i thought as everyone left and the two oldest members of Super Junior looking at me having their arms crossed against their chests.

I'm in big trouble....

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

I heard the members leave the room one by one still furiously talking and mumbling about this unfortunate happening. While the members went to the practice room down in the basement I was left with the two oldest hyungs: Leeteuk and Heechul hyung.

 

If I said that I was uncomfortable just earlier on well this was even more uncomfortable. I was standing there with my hands folded together looking at the ground.

Like a child that did something wrong to afraid to tell the truth. Suddenly hearing Teukie hyung sigh, I looked up to the leader standing a few steps away from me.

 

"Kyuhyun sit down" Leeteuk hyung told me. I did what he asked me but with caution not knowing what he would do.

 

"Heechul you leave to and watch the guys. I need to do this with him alone. I'll fill you and the dongsaengs later on with the rest. It still concerns us all after all." hyung said to Heechul hyung.

 

"I knew you were going to tell me this. I guess I'll go bother the dongsaengs with my prettiness." Heechul hyung said walking leisurely out of the living room.

 

"Hyung..." I attempted saying cutely but Teukie hyung cut me off.

"No, Kyuhyun-ah. You are not going to crawl your way out of this." hyung told me.

 

I wanted to say something but seeing hyung pacing around the room, I kept quiet. Growing anxious of what Teukie hyung was going to say I sat there on the couch waiting. At last he spoke.

 

"Right now I don't even know if I should scold you or leave that to JH hyung. Do you know what’s going on right now Kyuhyun-ah?" hyung asked me.

"Because I can't have any more lies and secrets roaming around now. I have no idea what you have done the last days but it can't get worse than this." he said rather sternly.

 

I just looked at Teukie hyung who waited for an answer. Unfortunately I couldn't give one.

 

"Even though I highly doubt you causing this, you should have known better. This is not the behavior of an idol who should have acted like one. You know the rules when roaming around the public places and yet this happened. And it’s not that you can't do what you want but you should have been cautious especially when being with a girl!" hyung told me reprimanding me as he occasionally stopped and went back to his pacing around.

 

I started to feel guilty and responsible for all this. I kept my head down as hyung neared.

 

"I'm not saying you did this but you need to tell me what happened. You need to be serious and tell me the truth." hyung told me with a serious face as he sat down.

 

Feeling nervous I didn't know what to say or where to start. Playing with my fingers I attempted to recall the things that happened. Trying to sort them and find a good moment to tell hyung this.

"Kyuhyun-ah, I won't force you to say things you don't want to. And I am sensing you are having trouble telling me how. I am here and going to listen to your side of this story. You know I am not going to judge you from what other people have said and written." hyung told me encouragingly, patting me on the head.

 

"I really haven't done anything wrong hyung" I said abruptly.

"Well depends on where and what you have done. If you say you didn't do anything can you explain how the pictures of you and that girl got taken?" Teukie hyung asked me.

 

"I really don't know who took them." I told hyung a bit desperate.

"Let’s start at the beginning, shall we? Where were you yesterday after I saw you leave the dorm? I recall you had an appointment at SME" hyung asked.

 

"I did. I went with Siwon hyung because he was headed there himself. The managers told me that they were fixing my schedule and that I had the day off the following day."

"Afterwards I went to mom and dad’s and then to the cafe to get a drink. There in the cafe happened the entire ordeal that turned into this mess."

 

Leeteuk hyung nodded understandingly and approvingly as he nudged me to go on.

 

"There I met the girl that was displayed in the pictures, Kim Yuraa. I had some difficulties with some fans that recognized me because I bumped into Yuraa accidently.

She kindly helped me as I got away. Afraid that she would be harassed by them I drove around to see I perhaps saw her around safely. Then she was robbed and got injured." I continued telling what happened.

"Turning the favor back of helping me I brought her to the hospital since she gravely injured her upper ankle. I couldn't leave her there completely alone so I thought I could stay for the night and bring her home the following day. But she was so uncaring that she send me away. I left and then all this mess occurred until you told me about it." I finished telling Leeteuk hyung.

 

"Hmmm..." mumbled hyung while in thought.

"So to sum this up, you got recognized by fans and this stranger helped you. She got injured and you brought her to the E.R. And there you got send away by her for unknown reason. Lastly you and her got photographed without knowing." he said trying to understand the situation.

 

"Yes" I answered.

 

"Who is this Kim Yuraa-sshi? Is she younger or older than you? Is she perhaps a fan or a saesang? (Extreme fan) Could she be an undercover journalist?" hyung asked firing these questions one after the other.

 

"I actually don't know anything about her except for her name and that she likes strawberry milkshakes. I think she is younger than me maybe a year or two because she called me oppa a few times. I guess also that she is stubborn and doesn't really like people helping her or telling her what to do." I answered with a sense of annoyance.

 

Leeteuk hyung in the meantime raised his eyebrows surprised at the attitude I was showing when talking about her.

 

"So you have never seen her or known her? Just a total stranger? And she didn't know who you were?" hyung questioned me further.

"No I have never seen her in my life. But she did know me, although just my name." I suddenly realized, that Yuraa could have known me before as the idol I am.

 

"I assume she knows you because you're a member of SJ and saw you before" hyung said.

"Which leads me to ask the next question? Why did you help her? “Hyung asked.

"You could also have called an ambulance and then she would be alright afterwards. Aside that you wanted to return the favor but you didn't really need to be involved. It was a human thing to do. To help those in need even for an idol." Leeteuk hyung added.

 

"What do you mean hyung? Are you thinking I had ulterior motives for helping her?"

"Maybe you have!? Maybe you got attracted to her or found her appealing." Leeteuk suggested.

 

Hearing the supposed reasoning behind my chivalry deed, I was thinking to myself that Hyung was maybe right. I could have called an ambulance and then everything was alright. Then why did I bring her myself? Why did I stay with her at the hospital? Why did it make me worried if Yuraa was going to be alright? Was it true what Teukie hyung said? Was I perhaps attracted to her? All questions roaming through my head without real answers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Chapter Twenty Eight<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Hi everybody. Although in a bad mood I kept my promise to you all!! I'm surprised myself, as you all know I'm bad at updating for various reasons hahaha. Never mind that..

Kyuhyun oppa is back and some good scolding he got from Teukie hyung. Poor oppa! But we all know they care for him so dont worry too much!? We'll be seeing Kyuhyun a bit more now since I intend to have the upcoming chapters in his POV. Hurraayyyy hihi ^_^

Enjoy and Till Soon^^