Unexpected help

Fated to meet someday...! (Hiatus)

Just when I almost approached her I saw her sitting on the ground, her hair messy and her leg scraped with little blood sliding downwards her leg.

I didn't look healthy to me so I got closer reaching my hand out to her and asked if she was okay?

 

"Kwinchanayo?" (Are you alright?) "Can you get up?" I said a little concerned.

 

When she looked up she looked miserable but probably also surprised seeing me here next to her trying to help her for once.

 

"Oh kyuhyun oppa, is it really you? What are you doing here?" she asked while wiping the tears of her face. She reluctant looked at me before taking my hand, helping her to get up and sit at a nearby staircase. She was limping so I kneeled and examined her ankle, which was sprained. I took out my shawl and wrapped it around her ankle to stop if from bleeding more.

 

When I looked up I noticed that she was staring at me, so I gave her a big smile. She was blushing furiously when she found out she got busted for staring at me, which I found cute in a way! Her eyes seemed to shimmer when she did that I thought.

 

" Oppa thank you for helping me" she said in a whisper when she started crying again.

 

I got surprised and didn't know what to do, so I asked what's wrong.

"Why are you crying? Everything is going to be alright. Don’t you have a friend or relative who you can call? If you don’t oppa will take you to the hospital"

What the hell am I saying I thought.  

 

"That’s not it, I just lost everything. My purse was stolen and all I had was in it. I got no one to call or help me." " I don't know what to do oppa" she said through her tears and sobs.

 

I got a little annoyed because she was hurt and needed treatment very soon.

" The only thing you should concern yourself with is your injury, have you seen your hands and leg right now" I said my voice a little bit higher than normal.

 

" You sprained your ankle and got blood on your leg and you're crying here over a purse..!"

 

She looked at me with a dumbfound expression. I felt a little uncomfortable seeing her like that. "For your information mister Cho, everything in that purse is of importance if you should know. My phone, money, keys, ID-card, everything" she suddenly said in a high pitched voice which I got surprised by.

 

"Do you think that my injuries are important right now" she said while freaking out.

"I know that I have to go the hospital, but there is nothing that I can pay the bill with" she said embarrassed while looking downwards to the ground.

 

" It's not my fault that that stupid thief stole my purse and here you are lecturing me" mumbling softly.

 

I got a bit embarrassed but decided here and now I would take her myself. I don’t even know why I’m doing this. Perhaps because she looks so fragile sitting there I thought, so I got up and said that we should first go to the hospital and that I will take of the others matters later.

 

"Oppa, why are you doing this? I'm just a normal girl who you don't even know!" she said.

 

 I laughed at her remark of knowing so little. " What so funny" she said looking at me with curiosity.

 

" Perhaps you don't quite remember but you are the girl who helped me earlier this afternoon at the cafe! I got a little concerned if you were doing okay. So now I'm doing you a favor back by helping you. I'm glad I found you or else you never know what could’ve happend" I said with a mix of laughter and concern.

 

"Oh and my name is Cho Kyuhyun' but I think you already know that...” I said with a smirk. "You can call me oppa if you want and by the way what’s your name?" I asked.

 

She gave me a big smile, laughing at my comment and introduced herself.

" My name is Yuraa, Kim Yuraa and indeed I know your name. It's rather hard to forget haha"

 

It was nice seeing her smile, she looked pretty like that I thought. Shaking that thought away I helped her up and walked together to my car. I delocked my car and watched Yuraa get onto the passenger seat. She couldn't walk properly so I swooped her up and tried to put her in the seat, surprising her when she gave a little scream. I got surprised myself, almost letting her go as she grabbed my shoulder holding tight onto me just in time.

 

"Woahh there yuraa-sshi, be careful. I was just trying to help you; there is no need to be scared." I said with a smile to her.

 

" I, I was not scared, you just got me by surprise that's all" while blushing a little.

" could.. Could you put me down now kyuhyun-sshi? I'll be fine, I can manage on my own now" Yuraa said to me.

 

" Are you sure... It doesn't look like it" hinting her with my eyes that she is still holding onto me. Yuraa looked at me and then at where she was holding me, blushing again. She loosened her grip and tried to be unconcerned about it. I laughed in myself about her actions.

 

" That’s because you won't put me down or else I've wouldn't be like this" Yuraa said looking as if she was offended.

 

" well miss Yuraa, let's not bicker any further . I don't think your boyfriend will like this if he saw me holding you like this" I said with a smirk.

 

"You’re really the evil maknae of Super Junior aren't you...! And for your information mister Cho, I don't have a boyfriend." Yuraa said amused.

 

"You bet I am, but also the coolest..!" I said with a chuckled smile.

 

I put her safely on the seat, closed the door and quickly walked to my side. Starting the engine I was wondering which hospital was the nearest. I was thinking that the one in the city centre was too far, so I drove to the one about thirty minutes away. While driving I looked at my side checking if Yuraa was okay as she was staring out of the window. I suddenly remembered that I had to call the dorm to say that I am coming a little bit later than planned, so I called Siwon hyung.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> END CHAPTER THREE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Note from me:

Waaahhhhhh, I'm just happy that people actually view my story. hahhaah

It looks like a cliffhanger doesn't it. I dont even know myself, just trying to end a chapter well is difficult enough. Please god, bare with me.....

I'm still not really confident if my story is good or anything. So i'm posting it for my own fun and of course for those who do reaad it.

So whoever it is reading this, Komawo, thank you a billion hihihi ^^^^^^

love ya all xxx